Page 272 of 353 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5294

Thread: Development Journal

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Any word on if training camp will be improved this next update?
    Level 104
    [BG] Dragon
    Server 48 Storn
    1.324M Total Power 525 Stars
    42 Red +2, 10 Red +1, 10 Red, 45 Orange +2
    34 Legendary

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by electric_dragon79 View Post
    Any word on if training camp will be improved this next update?
    Nope and it's likely it never will be as they considered the last training values as an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohiki View Post
    How can I get onto the test server?
    You have to suck bettys dick. Just ask HenryChink he can tell you the way he does it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    You have to suck bettys dick. Just ask HenryChink he can tell you the way he does it.
    OH, I got invite without doing anything, you on the other hand offered that to ucool.
    Quite desperate... And seems noone agreed on that deal... What does this tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Attention Betty, whos cock do I have to suck to get an invitation to test server? Kinda stupid that it's not open to everyone eh? Fucking douchebag assholes that are ucool!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Ucool, after playing over 2 years, I have had enough of sickness of playing your game and follow your greedyness. Many thing that make player uncomfortable and boring. I can make the list:

1. Training field result is very low, you keep delay to restore the original boost point. After promise us in 2 weeks it will be fixed ant then delay it to 3 weeks. We dont have time to wait that much. Are you crazy, to make a hero to maximum training cap, you need 4 to 6 months, and after that they become obselete. That is too much.

2. You keep adding hero to GT shop, which is very bad because that will take long time to make them 5stars. Even for VIP14, with additional Almighty Soulstones, Magic Chest, Top Guild winning GT, and a little purchase of Limited Offering, it will take you 2 months to make heroes 5stars. Meanwhile other shop is very little use. Even for useless hero like Unsullied Champion very low rate to drop in bronze chest. Maybe you need 750Million or 1 Billion to make him 5stars.

3. Everyday is repetitive with useless events. Only few events that is usefull.

4. Very time consuming, at least you need 2 until 3 hours to complete daily task and dont forget to train your hero every 3 hours, collect booty cave and that is repetitive and boring.

5. Insane amount requirement for XP and skill points 103 - 105. Even when you reach 105, it is a very long time for you to make all heroes level 105. Even with that, only some that can be geared to the max, the rest stuck with O+2.

I am glad I quit this game. Happy milking player that is left. I am done. Goodbye. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

With hate,

VIP 14
    maidden (server 5)
    .Susana (server 3)
    βusana (server 2)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    Dear Ucool, after playing over 2 years, I have had enough of sickness of playing your game and follow your greedyness. Many thing that make player uncomfortable and boring. I can make the list:

1. Training field result is very low, you keep delay to restore the original boost point. After promise us in 2 weeks it will be fixed ant then delay it to 3 weeks. We dont have time to wait that much. Are you crazy, to make a hero to maximum training cap, you need 4 to 6 months, and after that they become obselete. That is too much.

2. You keep adding hero to GT shop, which is very bad because that will take long time to make them 5stars. Even for VIP14, with additional Almighty Soulstones, Magic Chest, Top Guild winning GT, and a little purchase of Limited Offering, it will take you 2 months to make heroes 5stars. Meanwhile other shop is very little use. Even for useless hero like Unsullied Champion very low rate to drop in bronze chest. Maybe you need 750Million or 1 Billion to make him 5stars.

3. Everyday is repetitive with useless events. Only few events that is usefull.

4. Very time consuming, at least you need 2 until 3 hours to complete daily task and dont forget to train your hero every 3 hours, collect booty cave and that is repetitive and boring.

5. Insane amount requirement for XP and skill points 103 - 105. Even when you reach 105, it is a very long time for you to make all heroes level 105. Even with that, only some that can be geared to the max, the rest stuck with O+2.

I am glad I quit this game. Happy milking player that is left. I am done. Goodbye. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

With hate,

VIP 14
    maidden (server 5)
    .Susana (server 3)
    βusana (server 2)
    Herose camp was their biggest mistake . i lost about half of my players after its released . merged with another guild and continue loosing 1-2 players in every gt . the reason is so simple "THE GAME WE STARTED DIDNT NEED FULL TIME PLAYING " . it just needed to be online twice daily to collect cave and daily rewards . and 2 x 30 min was enough to do all tasks and harwest all dailies. heroes camp changed this game to a full time game like clash of clans . now you need to farm materials with raiding players and be online every 3 hr to train heroes or spend money like crazy to cover it ! but its not all . in full time raiding games like clash of clans you should spend more time to improve faster but you just need fight players around your power ( trophy) . in hc you need to fight strongest players daily to get daily reward gems .
    without good daily rewards normal players that cant spend atleast 100$ monthly couldn't refresh stamina as well . then they cant lvl up fast and its make them weaker and weaker during time .
    heroes camp changed hc to another game . its like we signup in a football game but in an update the game force us to fight eachothers with kickboxing skills before second half. so we should try to learn those skill or our players should play with broken legs in second half!

so it's not strange that half of players decided to leave game after its released !

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I say that they making everything hard and expensive a lot players quitting or moving to anther server
    I lost like 1-2 players evry week lvl 103 and 104
    And last week i lost 12 uper players lvl 103 and 104
    After that Ucool invited me to play anther game looooool
    In same time they don't invited me to play war of gods
    So they want us quit the game /:

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    OH, I got invite without doing anything, you on the other hand offered that to ucool.
    Quite desperate... And seems noone agreed on that deal... What does this tell us?
    It tells us that you are a homo fag and a ucool shill. Go polish embers member you ignorant fagboy oops I mean fanboy. Noone likes you henri. Ahahaha

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    shit we need heroes in october ucool ?!!
    please move dope king and DA from GT shop

Today is 29/9 and still not show Heroes of October.
    What happen?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Because no magic stone hero release to any shop again (hope it's not going to be true ... )

I want to know Fairy will be add to which shop asap.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Guessing they figure they've milked us to death on this game so they are focusing on Evony?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi ember, what hero goes to shop next month? Any new legendary or new feature?
    Why you guys so shy to reply other player questions

UCool sent an in-game mail about a preview of incoming changes.

Do take a read about what they intend to do.

However, my feedback on the preview is that they didn't give a timeline / date on when these changes are going to happen....
    *sigh*