Page 340 of 341 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341 LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5112

Thread: Development Journal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by maddy1111 View Post
    •Players now cannot see the opponent's info before the War of the God matches.

really stupid and unnecessary change
    they prolly dun want the lvl 108 vip 13s feeling bad when losing to a non vip or they dun want the vip11- to see how theyre getting squashed by the vip 11+

i finally get steel champion from event rewards and they release it to the shops.... lol
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Who is beast master?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Beast Master and Iron Fighter lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    because we are all dumb and we cannot know who we are fighting with if he starts using heroes with skin or high VIP heroes
    well, I am VIP12 but still ... how can this change make WoD any different?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    they prolly dun want the lvl 108 vip 13s feeling bad when losing to a non vip or they dun want the vip11- to see how theyre getting squashed by the vip 11+
    Nah, I would bet the point is to prevent people from newer servers immediately bailing when they get matched against a high VIP/older server player. This happens often, especially below WoG level 20.

Frankly, I think it's a stupid change. Playing in WoG is already brutal enough for the players on newer servers. Why make it even more painful for them?
    Mavaho | Level 105 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    My resoning with this change is, that propably bots cannot autoquit in WoG anymore. Which would be a welcomed change.

That being said, I think players from newer servers do have it pretty good regarding WOG, as they have access to many VIP 11+ heroes. (Obviously players from the two newest servers with a team level of 60 do have a hard time. But thats only fair I guess...).
    People who are really having a hard time in WOG arent the ones from the newer servers. Its the no-vip/below vip11 guys from the older servers, who are having a tough time. They are often struggling to beat those newer server guys. Despite having invested 2+ years into this game more than the dude from server 211, mind you.

So I disagree with the statement: 'Playing in WoG is already brutal enough for the players on newer servers. Why make it even more painful for them?'

Just make cap for amount of trophies what you can win per day, and bots farming disappear.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The game sucks more and more, day after day this game is going down the hill and its going fast .

New Comers
    They will eventually make them available in shops in due course, but in the meantime they want their loyal players to struggle against the new guys or they don't give a fck about us.
    I am a Vip 13 and almost lost against a non vip player from server 203. Because of heroes like Merman & Monster hunter etc that is available for them. Mine is only @4 stars and my opponent was @ 5 stars, luckily mine was trained.

A long term strategy means nothing, if your short term strategy is shite.

Couldn't agree more with you.

well i can see that theyre at least trying to listen. they gave us avenger then steel champion and now herc.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

well i can see that theyre at least trying to listen. they gave us avenger then steel champion and now herc.
    And Saboteur for free. Also we get skin fragments from Valentine Ball for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    And Saboteur for free. Also we get skin fragments from Valentine Ball for free.
    well saboteur is useless and the skin frags were getting now are useless as well cause we got the bounty skin for free already

well saboteur is useless and the skin frags were getting now are useless as well cause we got the bounty skin for free already
    Some people call Treasure Hunter useless and after that lose to him in WoG. Free skin is free skin, I still see some playeres without TF skin.

The only game where money wins from skills, worse game developers ever.
    Must be so sad working there.