Page 137 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5298

Thread: Development Journal

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Help. Now that i installed the latest patch from app store, my game crashed all the time. I cannot do anything that involves getting into the battle setup screen. This game crashed so often that it becomes virtually unplayable. How to fix?

On the positive side, i like the new graphics with christmas decoration, and better perspective/proportion. Anyone can belp?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Thanks Betty for the consideration in updating the jornal with yesterday patch.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ye its updated with yesterday's patch notes.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Ucool, can you guys please stop dropping blue-gray items in higher stage chapters? There is no reason why any player above level 90 need those items. I somewhat understand why they drop in grand challenge and crusade, but in order to do chapters above 15 you have to be level 90+.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Did anyone try LB's increased Damage ??? I always likes that hero but he is so wrothless and he could be better by balancing and making him stronger!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    Did anyone try LB's increased Damage ??? I always likes that hero but he is so wrothless and he could be better by balancing and making him stronger!
    Didn't try him but had a battle with him today and it really is increased, it makes a lot more damage than it used too, also changes to LE are very noticeable too

New Comers
    Every time i am at the last 12 stamina on the elite i try to battle a wave that i know i have at least one try to get a soul stone from and it never starts the battle. when i go back a screen i see that it takes away 12 stanima even though the battle didnt start. This bug only started when i updated the game to the latest version. Is there a way to fix this bug? Is anyone else getting tbe same bug as i am?

Dear UCool,

I quit HC a few minutes ago. All I wanted to say is that you had a great and successful game but HC is coming to an end. I was 98, mid-VIP, always in top 5, and bla bla bla. I tried to find a good motivation to stay:
    - grinding for red gears -> no
    - GA or arena -> no
    - paying 10$ for migration -> no
    - guild war -> no (as far as I know, it was planned 6 months ago...)
    - guild mates l -> yes but everyone is leaving as you couldn't hold them back.

Everyone was expecting server migration but no one was expecting you to make us pay for it. I didn't agree for O3-4 or Red but it wasn't a big mistake. I didn't complain about 2.0 because new things always need improvements. BUT LORD, what a big mistake the paying migration service... You know, if it was free to 5 bucks, I think a lot of players would have paid and migrated but they quit instead. Now I wanna show how smart I am (ironic) by explaining you something:
    - 10$ for migrating? People quit.
    - 3$ for migrating or even better, FREE -> people keep playing. Why? Because the ones remaining on "dead" server will move to another one and play. The server gets a new life and competition grows again. What does competition mean? Well, for heavy spenders, it means spending money again. What about low or non-VIP? They play on a challenging server and try to compete against high-VIP and that's what they basically look for. Even if those ones don't spend one single dime, they keep the server alive. I'll guess you get my point: giving free services are often a good way to profitability.

Now, for the ones playing on a much more recent server than I was (I was in 39) and who don't understand why some people were complaining about issues, promises made, bla bla bla:
    - please try to understand that we, old servers, have played since the very beginning and that we saw HC becoming less and less "interesting". Although I totally disagree on people insulting ucool, I do understand and know how they feel. You will maybe realize that in a few months (hopefully not).

The game is fun but could be much more fun

PS: I hope I did myself clear otherwise... Oh well... Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani View Post
    Every time i am at the last 12 stamina on the elite i try to battle a wave that i know i have at least one try to get a soul stone from and it never starts the battle. when i go back a screen i see that it takes away 12 stanima even though the battle didnt start. This bug only started when i updated the game to the latest version. Is there a way to fix this bug? Is anyone else getting tbe same bug as i am?
    This bug is haunting me for the past several versions. They told me they were working on that.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I did not know migration cost $10, why cost money when everything can be done in a blink, just copy and paste.

Playing in a 'dead server' have advantages, a server is dead when you could take top 1 Arena and top 10 GA anytime, otherwise it's just dying. If you plan to make 20+ heroes red, taking top Arena/GA daily is an advantage.

Keep make player dissapointed and insult them. They are your customer and instead of that, what you do? You make fake account and insult them. You guys just trolling around. Keep do that until you will notice that nobody or maybe only few play this game anymore.

Light bringer is officially good. He does as much damage as witch now, plus the much needed longer stun and can usually withstand himself in battle. His energy buff also works well when paired with Angel, witch and or Griffin. I prefer angel and witch because griffin has problems with misdirection a lot these days. Then add your 2 tanks for a very well rounded team.

The key to remember is that this guy has no DPS outside of his ultimate, while he charges slowly, he can charge up your other members in battle so it works so long as your other guys benefit from the energy boost. Finally his ultimate is damage of time, which means no giving enemy energy. I would rate one of the best ultimates in the game now thanks to the damage upgrade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Betty has stated that there will be another shop and a new currency for red gear.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Please review newly made legendary heroes to bring them in line with the power of new heroes without legendary.

Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunpui View Post
    Betty has stated that there will be another shop and a new currency for red gear.
    Where Betty said that?