Page 280 of 353 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5295

Thread: Development Journal

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Yes you are a pathetic fanboy, so go fuck your mother you brainless peon!!
    Yes! success! just as i expected! please continue protecting this game community, your work is so valuable! notice all the support you receive here in forum. How could my brainless mind hope to compete with your vulgarity. Just not sure what to do now. I know! I will spew hate speech and cry like a baby! it works for you, correct? oh and blah blah your momma. (those are required now?) No doubt you will just quote me and prove my point all the more.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Yes! success! just as i expected! please continue protecting this game community, your work is so valuable!
    Thanks for the praise.

Notice all the support you receive here in forum.
    I have more support than your tiny brain could comprehend or would like to admit!!

How could my brainless mind hope to compete with your vulgarity.
    It can't and at least you admit as much. Good job oh brainless one! You are a legend in your own mind!!

Just not sure what to do now.
    What else is new?

I know! I will spew hate speech and cry like a baby!
    Well I think you have found your true calling as your obviously better at it than most here on these forums, I will defer to your expertise.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I hate to say this, but GOW is fucking lag and make me angry, always says connecting, connecting, connecting, fucking connecting. Damn you, i lost many battles due to can't select what heroes i choose.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentone100 View Post
    I hate to say this, but GOW is fucking lag and make me angry, always says connecting, connecting, connecting, fucking connecting. Damn you, i lost many battles due to can't select what heroes i choose.
    Yeah its fucked up

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yeah its fucked up

Frustrating that they release broken shit but what did you expect they do it all the time, training field anyone?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I have only experienced lag twice during battle that really froze the fight for a few seconds. Sometimes the connecting comes up but not that it interferes with playing WoG. I do play it only on my wifi and mever tryed it on my phone without wifi.

And no blablabla..this is not defending..this is just my experience so your hate is not needed.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    OK, I've been testing legendary ninja today, fully skilled and geared up to r2, six items fully equipped and enchanted, and it's, again, a legendary disappointment. At full health and with his shield up, IE can still kill him with a single shot. I'm starting to train him now to see if the +89 magic resistance can make any difference but without the training it's a massive epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I have only experienced lag twice during battle that really froze the fight for a few seconds. Sometimes the connecting comes up but not that it interferes with playing WoG. I do play it only on my wifi and mever tryed it on my phone without wifi.

And no blablabla..this is not defending..this is just my experience so your hate is not needed.
    Just for a laugh I went through all your posts just to see if you even agreed even once with other users about problems with ucool or HC. The results (drum roll), you are without a shadow of a doubt in the running for the top 5 fanboy spot in the ucool forums. When 49999 people complain about an obvious glitch or bug in this game or in the way ucool handles it's own fuckups, there you are the only person waving the ucool flag and denouncing all the other players as being at fault. You have your head so far up ucools ass I can't see where they end and you start. So shut the fuck up and stop being such a brown noser.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    Just for a laugh I went through all your posts just to see if you even agreed even once with other users about problems with ucool or HC. The results (drum roll), you are without a shadow of a doubt in the running for the top 5 fanboy spot in the ucool forums. When 49999 people complain about an obvious glitch or bug in this game or in the way ucool handles it's own fuckups, there you are the only person waving the ucool flag and denouncing all the other players as being at fault. You have your head so far up ucools ass I can't see where they end and you start. So shut the fuck up and stop being such a brown noser.
    Then you did not check correctly. I have several times agreed on things that needs fixing. Thing is I dont get to that point you do were ypu need to use bad words that you think makes you look like a bad ass.

Also..deop the tough guy act...you would never be able to enforce it anyway.

Also no problem beeing a brown nose..Bettys femal butt is hot hot
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Blablabla ...just go man and never come back,your bullshit is getting boring

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    Blablabla ...just go man and never come back,your bullshit is getting boring
    probably the most correct post i have seen in weeks!

WoG is soooooo broke I won my last 20 matches and it keeps having me lose some times and win sometimes. This is so frustrating! I been #1 by over 200 trophies since WoG came out! Either compensate me for this major screw up or give me all my $ back! Don't keep ignoring me BETTY, that is not the Administrative thing to do! Like you tell us after you screw up " If you are good enough, you can easily get the stars in higher levels"

Pharaoh [INC]
    account ID: 8540447
    LVL 105 VIP 18
    Server 58 Corvus

I just lost, and it gave me the win... I like to compete, not whatever this is! Notice how the other guy already has 2 trophies for the win... SMH

IMG_0387.jpg

Pharaoh [INC]
    Account ID: 8540447
    Lvl 105 VIP 18
    Server 58 Corvus

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    KingPharaoh are you using apple device and did you get the update today before those errors happened? I'm saying this cause it was an issue likr that with fights in arenas before whenever there was an update, than same with GT so might be the same with WoG now? Apparently there is an issue between replay and result which allegedly has result correct and replay false(I find it hard to believe but lets go with that story). That might be the issue you're facing with but should better wtite to support in game, or post in in-game isdues thread about this. They don't reply here very often