Thread: Random Items Drop Rates Revealed 11/25/2019 (Chests).

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Random Items Drop Rates Revealed 11/25/2019 (Chests).

Dear Leaders,
    In order to make the game more fair to all players. And because the Heroes are the most wanted items in the game.
    We are now revealing the Drop rates for Heroes from our chests. Good Luck!

Best Regards
    Betty

New Drop Rates for HOT Gold Chests Heroes Nov.25th 2019

In order to clear some players' consufion. We are revealing the new drop rates of the HOT Heroes in the Gold Chest.

1. New drop rates ONLY apply to 10x draws!!! Single draws will still follow the old Basic Drop Rates.
    2. On each of your 10x draw, you will get one of the 3 HOT Heroes.
    3. And the drop rates from left to right is Left 10%, Middle 30% and Right 60%.

Let's take this Gold Chest for example:
    • Thunder Tiger 10%
    • Holy Priestess 30%
    • Frost Dragon 60%

Good Luck Leaders!!!!

============Basic Drop Rates=============

Magic Stones(All Servers) 400 Gems Each:
    Initial Drop Rate of the The Listed Hero is 1%
    If you could not get the Listed Hero, the accumulated Drop Rate will be added by 5% - 9%. (1% + accumulated %)
    The accumulated Drop Rate will be reset to 0% once the Listed Hero drops.

Golden Chests(Old policies Servers 1-171, 173, 175) 280 Gems Each:
    Drop Rate for Heroes is constantly 60%

Golden Chests(New policies Servers 172, 174 and later) 280 Gems Each:
    Starting Drop Rate(for Heroes) is 5%, it will increase with time when new heroes are added to the Drop List. And the Drop Rate will eventually be after months 65%

Silver Chests (Old policies Servers 1-171, 173, 175) 500,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    Drop Rate for Heroes is constantly 10%

Silver Chests (New policies Servers 172, 174 and later) 500,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    Starting Drop Rate is 0%, it will increase with time when new heroes are added to the Drop List. And the Drop Rate will eventually be after months 13%

Bronze Chests (Old policies Servers 1-171, 173, 175) 10,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    Drop Rate for Heroes is 2%. And 4% for Hero Soul Stones.

Bronze Chests(New policies Servers 172, 174 and later) 10,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    The Starting Drop Rate(for Heroes) is 1.3%. And 4% for Hero Soul Stones. It will increase with time when new heroes are added to the Drop List.
    And the Drop Rate will eventually be after months 2.2% for Heroes and 7% for Hero Soul Stones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Betty; 11-27-2019 at 09:35 AM.

New Comers
    Hey betty can you open a test server on me ? Thanks in advance

Id no:28959572
    Id:RenzZz07
    Server 216

New Comers
    Hi Betty! These rates are a great idea to be shown. But can we also get an updated list of what heroes are available from each chest! That would really show players (especially new) where to invest their gems or coins and if it would even be worth using gems still. This would allow them to maybe concentrate on stamina refills and level up quicker!

Thanks in advance
    Liam

New Comers
    Hi Betty wieso gibt es auf meinem Server immer noch keine 4. Kiste zu kaufen können immer noch nur die üblichen 3 kaufen.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    How do you access daily and weekly sales on stones? When I pay 400 gems, I just get a bunch of...stuff, no stones. But I do remember that when those chests first became available there was a very high amount of gems required. Then, it became the 400. What's the deal? My whole guilds confused.

New Comers
    This game is amezing...

New Comers
    Exilant game

New Comers
    Hi Betty, I just signed up for ucool and the reason I did it was because of the winnings from the gold trunk. Not having the tiger hero of thunder today I tried to win it by paying the 2590 gems to get the gold x10 trunks. Although I spent all my first 24,000 gems, that is 9 draws, I did not get the hero I was looking for. Thanks to the ongoing consumer event gems I went to get the 10 red envelopes available to try to open 10 more gold trunks but I didn't receive the thunder tiger. So I came here to ask why, despite the percentages shown here, I didn't find the hero? If they can serve I give you all my data, server, account ID to confirm what I know you and have the opportunity to take the thunder tiger. Because anyway to spend more money on other gems I don't really want to, I always supported the game and paid up to VIP 11 because I think it's really a good game, but on this occasion I feel compelled to make a complaint. Thank you for your availability and waiting for your reply.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankey 93 View Post
    Hi Betty, I just signed up for ucool and the reason I did it was because of the winnings from the gold trunk. Not having the tiger hero of thunder today I tried to win it by paying the 2590 gems to get the gold x10 trunks. Although I spent all my first 24,000 gems, that is 9 draws, I did not get the hero I was looking for. Thanks to the ongoing consumer event gems I went to get the 10 red envelopes available to try to open 10 more gold trunks but I didn't receive the thunder tiger. So I came here to ask why, despite the percentages shown here, I didn't find the hero? If they can serve I give you all my data, server, account ID to confirm what I know you and have the opportunity to take the thunder tiger. Because anyway to spend more money on other gems I don't really want to, I always supported the game and paid up to VIP 11 because I think it's really a good game, but on this occasion I feel compelled to make a complaint. Thank you for your availability and waiting for your reply.

Dear Leader
    Hi, each time you use the 10x draws, it's still 10% to get the Thunder Tiger. But if you ever learned possibility in school, you will know that your luck should come at any time. Good luck.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hi Betty! Ok, I realized that there is a 10% chance of finding it, as far as 10% of 10 draws is concerned, it should have come out.

New Comers
    Mankey, I have had the same experience with 12 recent pulls. I got 0/1/11 formthe character boxes that clearly go against the quoted drop values Betty indicates. Like you, how can I do more than 10 pulls and not get all of the characters? Seems like they have it rigged and we are probably not the only people having this issue.

New Comers
    Betty, Please see my post below to Mankey. I have had the same experience completing 12 pulls without pulling Tiger. My experience in the pulls shows 0/1/11 in characters from right to left. How do I pull 11 with the 60% drop rate and get NO Thunder Tiger. Seems like your drop rates are inaccurate or very misleading. At least two examples so far of how the drop rates are inaccurate

New Comers
    Betty,

Why will you not correct the issue? If your drop rates are not dropping as you indicate, you should make the player whole with the character they wanted.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lie, lie and only lie

You did crap drop from gold chest for only one reason - people spent their gems
    Like you did with eggs where you get ZERO after clearing all field. Sure we have sone lucky guys (1 from 100) who post a screenshot with big prize with only 1 or 2 hammers

Really. How do you live with this, greedy bastards? Put nothing just 12k mercury on the field.

People quite because you damn so greedy

New Comers
    tôi đă mỡ 7 lần x10 ḥm vàng nhưng lại nhận toàn rồng băng
    nên đề nghị tăng tỉ lệ mở tướng trong ḥm vàng