Thread: Raid feature crusade

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Question Raid feature crusade

I keep hearing of a raid feature in crusade, but where do I find it??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by verve77 View Post
    I keep hearing of a raid feature in crusade, but where do I find it??
    are you vip 10?
    Server 46 - Subush

New Comers
    I have the same question also and I am VIP 10. Any help would be appreciated.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Raid feature in crusade will open up after you have restarted your 1st crusade of the day. There will be a raid button that appears on the lower right and will basically allow you to do crusade up to the point you cleared on your first try. So if you cleared it 15/15 then it will do all 15 levels. If you have restarted and just finished 8/15 the raid feature will only clear 8/15 and all of your hero will be dead. Take note that this option is only available to VIP 10++

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    After you press "raid" you will received again the same loot, or different one? The same goes for hard crusade? let say i got i first run hero card and his SS, during raid i will received 2x SS again?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    After you press "raid" you will received again the same loot, or different one? The same goes for hard crusade? let say i got i first run hero card and his SS, during raid i will received 2x SS again?
    You do crusade 15/15 with your first restart
    You can do the second run with the raid feature, but it "does the fighting for you". It's a complete new Crusade dropwise. You just get the rewards and dont have to fight.
    for the watch!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    You dont get crusade coins on ur second run...raid or not

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It's the same loot you would get if you ran through it again manually, so no dragon coins.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    Raid feature in crusade will open up after you have restarted your 1st crusade of the day. There will be a raid button that appears on the lower right and will basically allow you to do crusade up to the point you cleared on your first try. So if you cleared it 15/15 then it will do all 15 levels. If you have restarted and just finished 8/15 the raid feature will only clear 8/15 and all of your hero will be dead. Take note that this option is only available to VIP 10++
    untrue ... you could save your raid from yesterday and then use the raid feature without being vip10 but yeah that would be stupid because you would loose one day crusade coins
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Untrue. If I start a crusade and wait for tomorrow, I will get 2 times crusade points. But I dont believe there is the possibility the second run, because its a Vip10+ feature.