Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Something you should know

  1. #16
    Administrator Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Dear Icetea,

    Thank you for joining the discussion.
    What he means is that Ember promised that every change will be posted in the Development Journal topic. However we see changes to the game that we are not notified about (like the apparent reduction of the drop chance of legendary fragments).
    Moreover a lot of leaders are wondering what is going on with patch 1.8, and we posed this question in numerous topics. However there is no official statement about the progress of this patch.
    We will appreciate very much if patch notes are posted in a timely manner, and if we can get an update on 1.8.

    Thank you in advance!
    Dear Dreddster

    Thank you for your enlightenment.


    "However we see changes to the game that we are not notified about (like the apparent reduction of the drop chance of legendary fragments)"
    The tricky part is in fact no drop rate changes have been made to legendary fragments at all, so we handle this post according to the defined forum policy. These kind of assumptions arise from time to time and it seems to be no way to convince everyone this simple fact that we didn't make those changes. We don't know any better way to handle posts like this so we'll stick with the current policy. All rumors of drop rates will be moved to off-topic and players can always reference to change logs for any actual change.

    "Moreover a lot of leaders are wondering what is going on with patch 1.8, and we posed this question in numerous topics. However there is no official statement about the progress of this patch.
    We will appreciate very much if patch notes are posted in a timely manner, and if we can get an update on 1.8."
    The patch is already finished programming for two weeks, but because we're very unhappy with our previous release that introduced some serious bugs, we spent more time testing this time. We don't have a set release date yet and we never post a release date before. We don't have more information to share regarding the release date for now other than 1.8 will be released soon.

    We understand more on what you wanted in terms of communications and will try to improve.

    Thank you,
    Icetea






  2. #17
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    16
    Dear Icetea,

    Thank you for the 1.8 update. The fact that it is ready and is being rigorously tested is all I needed to know!
    Regarding the legendary fragments, leaders' impression is that for the past 2 weeks they received consistently 2/3 or 3/3 fragments, and now they get consistently 0/3 or 1/3. Still, on this subject I am not the right person to provide info, as I have not started the legendary quests.

    As you seem very helpful, I will mention another issue that leaders discuss. In the Gameplay and guides section there are numerous outdated topics that are stickied, and some new really helpful ones (like http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Outland-Portal ; http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...mp-Orange-Gear , and many more) that are not sticky. Spending some small amount of time to review old topics, and sticky new ones will be very helpful for all leaders. Please lend a hand in this matter.

    Thank you again for your input! Have a nice day!

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
    Dear Dreddster

    Thank you for your enlightenment.


    "However we see changes to the game that we are not notified about (like the apparent reduction of the drop chance of legendary fragments)"
    The tricky part is in fact no drop rate changes have been made to legendary fragments at all, so we handle this post according to the defined forum policy. These kind of assumptions arise from time to time and it seems to be no way to convince everyone this simple fact that we didn't make those changes. We don't know any better way to handle posts like this so we'll stick with the current policy. All rumors of drop rates will be moved to off-topic and players can always reference to change logs for any actual change.

    "Moreover a lot of leaders are wondering what is going on with patch 1.8, and we posed this question in numerous topics. However there is no official statement about the progress of this patch.
    We will appreciate very much if patch notes are posted in a timely manner, and if we can get an update on 1.8."
    The patch is already finished programming for two weeks, but because we're very unhappy with our previous release that introduced some serious bugs, we spent more time testing this time. We don't have a set release date yet and we never post a release date before. We don't have more information to share regarding the release date for now other than 1.8 will be released soon.

    We understand more on what you wanted in terms of communications and will try to improve.

    Thank you,
    Icetea







    This is the kind of communication people want to see, confirmation about the patch and a direct word on what is happening...this keeps players in the loop without feeling as if communication is lacking. Icetea, this type of post of yours is exactly what is needed, keep doing this in the relevant sections so players can find it and hopefully it'll decrease the "whine posts" from people.

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    9
    Hmm, icetea, thank you for your reply, so can you clarify if there was a drop rate nerf or not? since from the two links you provided I believe there isn't, which would mean what rockyy experienced was just RNG, which is very unlikely from his description, so could it be something you guys overlooked? And thanks for the links, I was not familiar with them before.

    On lack of communication I was really referring to no updates on 1.8, since people were used to monthly updates and we're getting impatient. But sometimes a complain from a reputable player worth notice/reply/clarify as well, don't you agree? So I really appreciate your reply and believe it will help eliminate misunderstandings. Thanks

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    9
    Just saw the replies after finishing mine, I am glad to see some peaceful discussion clearing things up, thank you for the updates, I will leave it to RNG then.

  6. #21
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
    Dear Dreddster

    Thank you for your enlightenment.


    "However we see changes to the game that we are not notified about (like the apparent reduction of the drop chance of legendary fragments)"
    The tricky part is in fact no drop rate changes have been made to legendary fragments at all, so we handle this post according to the defined forum policy. These kind of assumptions arise from time to time and it seems to be no way to convince everyone this simple fact that we didn't make those changes. We don't know any better way to handle posts like this so we'll stick with the current policy. All rumors of drop rates will be moved to off-topic and players can always reference to change logs for any actual change.

    "Moreover a lot of leaders are wondering what is going on with patch 1.8, and we posed this question in numerous topics. However there is no official statement about the progress of this patch.
    We will appreciate very much if patch notes are posted in a timely manner, and if we can get an update on 1.8."
    The patch is already finished programming for two weeks, but because we're very unhappy with our previous release that introduced some serious bugs, we spent more time testing this time. We don't have a set release date yet and we never post a release date before. We don't have more information to share regarding the release date for now other than 1.8 will be released soon.

    We understand more on what you wanted in terms of communications and will try to improve.

    Thank you,
    Icetea





    What's been going on with social media(Facebook/Twitter)??

  7. #22
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	4817


    "..........

  8. #23
    Administrator Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by vernal007 View Post
    What's been going on with social media(Facebook/Twitter)??
    Dear Leader

    The team member who was in charge of the social media has left to venture beat and we're currently hiring a new manager.

    Regards,
    Icetea

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    11
    OH MY GOD, AN ADMIN! Ok, I'm going crazy, really. This is like the Loch Ness monster appearance!

    Well, Icetea, first of all a big thanks for having answered in here, now I know you admins are not legendary creatures.
    Than, actually you've not answered Dreddster about the sticky post issue. The gameplay and guides section really needs a refresh, there are several prehistorical and misleading topics in relevance, while tons of valid and REALLY useful topics are lost in pages and pages behind. We need you to keep this community useful and smart, not full of cookie-cutter posts coz of the lack of sticky useful infos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icetea View Post

    To be honest we failed to figure out what you meant by "their lack of communications", can you explain more on this?

    Thank you,
    Icetea
    I just want to add a thing on your failure: I was banned 2 time from the forum, and I'm not ashamed of saying this. I was banned the first time coz I tried attracting the attention of you admins spamming posts (not a fair way to attract your attention for sure, I apologize for that, but I tried with private messages without receiving answers and at that time the staff appeared only when bot spammed publicity topics), with the result of being kicked out from the forum. I just asked an answer in that case, I was just wondering why you couldn't dedicate 10 minutes to listen our problems, concerning the usability of the forum and the redundancy of certain topics, coz of useless sticky threads.

    The second time I just was expressing my own ideas regarding Ninja Assassin's eventually nerf. In that case too, no mods came to say "you're wrong, stop saying lies" or "we don't like how you're expressing yourself about this problem", I just got a ban and all my posts were deleted.

    Maybe I deserved in both cases the ban, but there is a fair but harder way of acting, that is answering community members and try facing problem; and an unfair and easier way, that is banning and censoring people. I hope you will understand what I mean, if you will ever read this.

    Btw, thanks for the answers, they were helpful in the meanings and hopeful in the intents.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    3
    HELP! I am currently playing Heroes Charge in my iphone 5. My biggest concern is; I am planning to have a new phone soon, an iphone 6. Is there anyway that I can retain my acct in my new phone?

  11. #26
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnault View Post
    HELP! I am currently playing Heroes Charge in my iphone 5. My biggest concern is; I am planning to have a new phone soon, an iphone 6. Is there anyway that I can retain my acct in my new phone?
    Yes there is a way to retain.
    As long as you login to your Apple Game Center account on both devices it should transfer the data.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  12. #27
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    3
    I am new to the forums , but been playing the game for quite awhile. I hope that all the suggestions and open lines of communication continue. Just wanted to say good read on this post. Thank you.
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

    Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

    My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •