Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something you should know

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Something you should know

Rockyy discovered something interesting, opened a post to talk about in this section and was moved to another section (much less visited) coz evidently was an uncomfortable information.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...op-rate-nerfed

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Zophiel, you just started an offtopic post )))) You will realize that soon enough!

I did, but Rockyy didn't in my opinion. It was a gameplay info, not an off-topic. So the off-topic thread is in the wrong section, and the gameplay thread too (:
    The problem is they will notice that and will move this thread too, so nothing will happen (if they don't ban me lol). So why did I do this? I just hope people wake up, even if it would cost me the 4th ban lol

I was just joking, implying that your topic will be moved because it is referring to a topic they tried to bury already. So they will bury yours as well with a pretext that it is offtopic.

indeed he posted in the right section, at the right topic. I totally agree.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    We need at least 4 new mods to answer the people crying drop rates has changed because they had 1 or 2 days bad luck.

Crying mods have no time to answer important questions, but spamming whine threads. And now open threads to show there is another drop rate whine thread, really unbelievable!

Didn't get the ironic point of view of your answer, I'm sorry bro (:
    Btw people should really wake up, ucool is slightly going on the "greedy dictators who do not listen to their players and wanna gain more and more" role, which is absolutely terrifying than the period in which they gifted you gems for every fixed bug. I don't say every bug they fix they have to gift gem, but at least say what they do in game with official announcements should be a duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    We need at least 4 new mods to answer the people crying drop rates has changed because they had 1 or 2 days bad luck.

Crying mods have no time to answer important questions, but spamming whine threads. Unbelievable!
    I love you people who just defend ucool with no motifs. Don't worry about moderators, they will never give us moderators, don't know why but they will never do. I'm not whining, I'm saying what they tried to bury, as Dreddster said. Is unfair man, you can say whatever you want, is not a correct behavior, coz the nerf was noticed by more than one person. So shut up, if you defend them they will not gift you a vip-only hero, you're wasting time saying idiot things.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    Just FYI....

There was never 1/3 when you farm legendary quest before the nerf
    "Never" sounds like you are doing the legendarys for the 30th time. But you just started the second one... Have you checked if admiral has maybe a much better drop rate then windmaster because windmaster has a shorter second quest?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I will whine regardless of the existence of the drop rate nerf.

This is true, For the past week and a half I've had 2/3 or 3/3 drops on the legendary quest drops.
    That drop rate has gone to shit recently and i get 0/3 or 1/3 now.

The mods moved this to offtopic because they don't want anyone to know.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Don't worry they will tell us the previous drop rate was a bug, and now it has been "FIXED"

Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    This is true, For the past week and a half I've had 2/3 or 3/3 drops on the legendary quest drops.
    That drop rate has gone to shit recently and i get 0/3 or 1/3 now.

The mods moved this to offtopic because they don't want anyone to know.

Hmm, I think 2/3 3/3 might be a bug, since drop rate was 1/3 for all things? (Except raids) and if mods really don't want anybody to see the post they can just delete the thread instead of moving it?

Not defending, I hate their lack of communications... But I also believe not guilty assumption until proved otherwise.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Took awhile till was moved though. lol

No, I don't enjoy it, but how do you know what it's supposed to be... If they indeed nerfed it intentionally it means the current drop rate is what it's supposed to be, right? You were just getting the benefit of a bug...

And I can only dislike it more than you since I didn't even get that little benefit, but still, we don't know what's the design. I think the right way to suggest this is current drop rate is too low, they should consider up it back to what it was. Try to change their mind that better drop rates is good for both sides.

Administrator Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Audryn View Post
    Hmm, I think 2/3 3/3 might be a bug, since drop rate was 1/3 for all things? (Except raids) and if mods really don't want anybody to see the post they can just delete the thread instead of moving it?

Not defending, I hate their lack of communications... But I also believe not guilty assumption until proved otherwise.
    Dear leader,

The policy of how we handle posts regarding drop rates is here: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...or-Soul-Stones
    All in game changes are post here: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l&goto=newpost

To be honest we failed to figure out what you meant by "their lack of communications", can you explain more on this?

Thank you,
    Icetea

Dear Icetea,

Thank you for joining the discussion.
    What he means is that Ember promised that every change will be posted in the Development Journal topic. However we see changes to the game that we are not notified about (like the apparent reduction of the drop chance of legendary fragments).
    Moreover a lot of leaders are wondering what is going on with patch 1.8, and we posed this question in numerous topics. However there is no official statement about the progress of this patch.
    We will appreciate very much if patch notes are posted in a timely manner, and if we can get an update on 1.8.

Thank you in advance!