Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Admiral !!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Legendary Admiral !!!

After invested heavily in psycho and waiting for his legendary to be unlocked and found out from many players of how he has been bugged and really weak compared to other tank in arena (despite of being highest intel tank , his 5th skill is not working as intended and the lack of dodge make him very vulnerable). So I really want to ask is it worth to upgrade admiral since I'm now lv 89 and will be 90 soon , as my admiral only purple+1 (It's required a lot of moonglows and rawlis to come up to orange). I'd already have DV and Savage 5* orange and the patch 1.8 is near and I have already have WC and panda as my main tank . One more reason that I consider that I have fought admiral legend fully equipped but she went down way too fast so I have doubt about her durability in arena ? Please give me some advice for this . Thank you for your feedback.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Things like these happen when people just look at the on paper stats.

Yes, a maxed orange Admiral has nice hp, armor, magic resistance, dodge and probably even the best combination of all these.

No, that does not mean she'll suddenly be *the* best tank, especially not in PVP.

Female trial? Different story. If you want to max admiral just for this purpose, go for it.
    Server: 39 / ID *5579285*
    Guild: Bad Omen *110003971*

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by takami View Post
    Things like these happen when people just look at the on paper stats.

Yes, a maxed orange Admiral has nice hp, armor, magic resistance, dodge and probably even the best combination of all these.

No, that does not mean she'll suddenly be *the* best tank, especially not in PVP.

Female trial? Different story. If you want to max admiral just for this purpose, go for it.
    so, who is better tank than legendary Admiral right now?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    so, who is better tank than legendary Admiral right now?
    Best pure tank = Iron hoof. I saw many teams in Chinese version use him
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

There is no best tank - a lot comes from synergy instead.

One meta on my server for example revolves around Fallen Dominion and Depth Voice. FD takes the initial hits, turns into demon and jumps behind DV who does the rest of the tanking. You can often see Cloud Walker clones contributing to the tanking as well.

Other than that, War Chief (often duo tanking with Panda) remains as popular for physical teams for his lifesteal and annoying revive as he was from P+0.

Then there's my personal growing favorite with Vanguard Warrior and 4 magic dps heroes, which works great too, especially vs FD and DV above.

Admiral offers very little synergy in such terms. Other than the occasional stuns she stands passively in front, surviving a few seconds longer than other tanks. That's just not good enough.

Oh and yeah, Iron Hoof is great statwise and the starting shield for the whole team already offers more synergy than Admiral could ever dream of. For me it's just his ult that sometimes can go pretty wrong...

Admiral offers very little synergy in such terms. Other than the occasional stuns she stands passively in front, surviving a few seconds longer than other tanks. That's just not good enough.
    she has easily the best ult from tanks (after unusable tidehunter) and she is great trap for sapper for phys team. Maybe her skills look not so synergetic with rest of your heroes, but she have good synergy with winning games.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    She's good in arena, good sapper bait, great US that somehow works better when facing the wrong direction.
    Also very hard to interrupt her attacks due to high defenses+HP,although her attacks don't hurt much unlike WC.

Don't get why they say psycho US is bugged, you can watch it here(by [EPIC]Rat). Looks to be working as per the description.

Out of the available tanks for legendary, I think its just between her and psycho.
    She gains 6k on legend while psycho gains a mini-US stun attack.
    But psycho is probably more of a secondary tank in the current meta

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanHanhS38 View Post
    Best pure tank = Iron hoof. I saw many teams in Chinese version use him
    You should talk about HC. See Deathgore ?

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You should talk about HC. See Deathgore ?
    Oh no, no that boar

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    As you understand, just do not spend your valuable gear to level her up. When WC or Panda get their legendaries, Admiral will die against them not in 10 seconds but in 5...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I have compared quite a few videos for Psychopath in both versions of the game and I think the 5th special is working as designed, or at least, I can not conclude it is different enough to make a difference.

However Chinese version of the game allow you to further level up your legendary equipment with gold and you can get 100 agility which would unlock 20 dodge for him. Without this stat he can't really solo tank.

As a result, admiral is most likely the best all-around ***solo*** tank in the game today for most line-ups as her INT is higher than all other physical characters and helps against arcane sapper.

You can't really use warchief or panda without a secondary tank or arcane sapper to absorb damage for them.

Quote Originally Posted by estel View Post
    further level up your legendary equipment with gold
    Hey, could you elaborate on that a bit, please?

This , use chrome to translate

Psychopath can get up to 20 more dodge from his legend equip with that (if he upgrades to 100 agi ).
    Also, this upgrading gives quite a bit of advantage over non-high-vip users since the no/low-vip users can only upgrade to a certain limit while high-vip users have a much higher cap with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    Lol honestly unless you spent thousands $$$ or months playing, you won't get 100agi enchant on psychopath

I think probably 1 in 10000 of awaken psychopath in that chinese game have 100agi
    tnx for info. What can you tell about psyh last skill - some people here say that its bugged but noone said how exactly he is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    Lol honestly unless you spent thousands $$$ or months playing, you won't get 100agi enchant on psychopath

I think probably 1 in 10000 of awaken psychopath in that chinese game have 100agi
    Not really, it's not that hard to get a single stat to 100, there are guides there on how to do 40/100/0 upgrades.
    Just need lots and lots of gold+a good amount of legend heroes.
    It does take months due to the amount of legend heroes needed there but with the drop rate nerf you said, we would take a year(s)+?