Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: AS or FD?

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    9

    AS or FD?

    Hey everyone I'm having trouble with decisions once again since it is so hard to get a staff of rawlis.. I'm level 74 and I was wondering if I should save it for my FD or use it for my as? I will have all available gears after I promote them. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Hey everyone I'm having trouble with decisions once again since it is so hard to get a staff of rawlis.. I'm level 74 and I was wondering if I should save it for my FD or use it for my as? I will have all available gears after I promote them. Thanks!
    AS for sure. You need about 5 of those to gear up FD lol

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Kazn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    9
    ^ this.

    I need at least 10 characters to post my Reply.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    12
    74 for as for sure.. Event if you build fd at late 80 its not too late for him.. I get fd at 84 and now he is a beast.. I think fd peak performance was 85++ when he can use deceiver sword and kreln horn..

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    19
    Easier to gear up AS, he will work well for you before FD becomes good. In that time you can save gear for FD.
    Keep on walking.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    I say bite the bullet and gear up FD. AS is about as sturdy as a fart in a windstorm unless you build a very specific team around him that banks entirely on his survival. FD on the other hand is like a tank wrapped in barbed wire and covered in chainsaw-wielding grizzly bears.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    I say bite the bullet and gear up FD. AS is about as sturdy as a fart in a windstorm unless you build a very specific team around him that banks entirely on his survival. FD on the other hand is like a tank wrapped in barbed wire and covered in chainsaw-wielding grizzly bears.
    Lol that quote

  8. #8
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    I say bite the bullet and gear up FD. AS is about as sturdy as a fart in a windstorm unless you build a very specific team around him that banks entirely on his survival. FD on the other hand is like a tank wrapped in barbed wire and covered in chainsaw-wielding grizzly bears.
    What would be a specific team for FD?

    im lvl 75
    #uncool

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    8
    FD can be used with any team.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    What would be a specific team for FD?

    im lvl 75
    I think you meant a team for AS...that would be something with either a DK, Mystic or SS to help keep the AS upright long enough to deal enough damage. There was a brief period where his dodge was enough to make him a nightmare but at orange he's pretty much a guaranteed kill within 10 seconds...granted he'll do some ok damage in that 10 seconds but it's just not worth it for the longer fights.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    5
    I'm level 69 and my FD is more reliable then AS. Does that change at higher levels?

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0
    FD will be a monster at 85+, but AS can kill Mage teams. Both are very important. In GA you can build teams around them. They are both match winner, if you support them.

  13. #13
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    I just said that, because im running a WC fd comm leaves sapper combo and its not working that well for fd
    #uncool

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster333 View Post
    I'm level 69 and my FD is more reliable then AS. Does that change at higher levels?
    Honestly as is more reliable than fd at that lvl.. At 69 fd magic resistance was very bad ( at my lvl 87 only 105+6).. Magic team with oc and dm can take down that fd in a blink but seems now people avoiding magic team because they afraid of as so that fd look more reliable.. Fd peak is at 85+ p4 with insane lifesteal and damage but yeah still weak againts magic burst..

    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    I just said that, because im running a WC fd comm leaves sapper combo and its not working that well for fd
    Thats because u have too many dps bro.. Take a side sapper he cannot do well with fd and leaves since fd need to kill to keep his demon form and he and sapper will be compete each other to kill.. And that form weak against sapper with guarantee sapper jump to com and kill com and leaves..

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by _windz_ View Post
    Honestly as is more reliable than fd at that lvl.. At 69 fd magic resistance was very bad ( at my lvl 87 only 105+6).. Magic team with oc and dm can take down that fd in a blink but seems now people avoiding magic team because they afraid of as so that fd look more reliable.. Fd peak is at 85+ p4 with insane lifesteal and damage but yeah still weak againts magic burst..



    Thats because u have too many dps bro.. Take a side sapper he cannot do well with fd and leaves since fd need to kill to keep his demon form and he and sapper will be compete each other to kill.. And that form weak against sapper with guarantee sapper jump to com and kill com and leaves..
    Actually i disagree. FD AS combo is damn good, AS makes people afraid to use a magic team to take out FD and FD makes people afraid to use psycho to take out AS. If put in a good team its a win/win situation. Ive been ranked 4 for a long time in my server defending with: WC, Panda, AS, FD, comm. Counters almost all formations, Panda for physical teams, AS for mage teams, and FD as a main single target dps melting tanks with WC and panda.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •