Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ::: Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread :::

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvezdica View Post
    It's just how mobile gaming industry works these days... Sadly new games give burst of money, than they slowly fade away just because it's easier to create another crap game for people to spend money on, than to create and maintain one... So most of the games are created in a way that needs almost no further development, but simply few new items and corrections that gives players the feeling that the game is alive and growing.

I wish to be wrong here but most of these companies don't care, don't listen and don't wont to have anything to do with players.. So with all this in mind, I'm not surprised that items to gear up one hero 70+ costs more than whole real life outfit. But here, they fail to understand, that majority of players are not reach people, that can afford spending $50 for item, that gets consumed on hero promotion. Not to mention, there's not even a single choice to make here... not even a color for the shoes. Ucool is no different in mobile gaming industry. They're following the same road, making the same mistakes... As title says....

But but... It's not just them. We players fail in many things to... Instead of supporting ideas, voting, evolving the good suggestions, we criticize, complain and curse just about everything... and tbh, that's not exactly the right way to achieve anything.

There are many great suggestions an the forums. But we need to show our support and ucool need to participate in it to. Maby some day, when enaugh people have shown interest and support, they will make that "step" and start developing fun, innovative and affordable games.
    I'm only VIP3 (bought just 1 monthly card), Level84 and i have to say that this is not truth. Yes, it needs time to advance if you do not spent a lot of money but I like it. Giving money to advance very fast does not attract me, I want to advance in a good pace.

Maybe i would like them to increase the drop rates and so on but it is quite OK for a f2p game. Game is little bit boring after 80+ and I think they have to implement some things for 80+ players in order to have something more to do each day.

For example 10 insted of 5 trials tries.
    5 instead of 2 portals
    5 instead of 2 tries on raids
    Some other form of online and real time competition

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The hero leveling and the stamina limit are killing the game for me.

Since there is no scaling (quests/rewards) it feels that leveling up just slows the game when it should be opposite - especially if we were able to use all our heroes at our lvl.
    Im currently level 54 (vip 8) and Im able to keep 5-8 heroes maxed (lvl+skills) having a hard time lvling new heroes.
    Whats the point of getting new heroes if I cant barely use them at my lvl?
    Worse.. All the higher lvl players just point at this getting uglier, especially after 73.

I have seen plenty of incredible suggestions in these forums, like a place where our heroes could train and get exp (maybe you cant use them while they are there, like a gym or academy), decreasing the xp to level, increasing drops...

Also the 10x golden chests are kinda like a deathtrap, at least for me, having really bad drops for stronger heroes (I have bought quite a few of them).
    There should be increasing odds for heroes that you dont own the more you get.
    They should improve the lower VIPs rewards - a great idea would be daily sales of some champions (kinda like a "minor" magic chest without the newer heroes) for VIP 6 or 7.

It just feels that there is a hard imbalance between what the game offers (and charges) and what you get in return.
    The players should get more from what they invest in the game (and I dont mean just money).

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Razokk View Post
    The hero leveling and the stamina limit are killing the game for me.

Since there is no scaling (quests/rewards) it feels that leveling up just slows the game when it should be opposite - especially if we were able to use all our heroes at our lvl.
    Im currently level 54 (vip 8) and Im able to keep 5-8 heroes maxed (lvl+skills) having a hard time lvling new heroes.
    Whats the point of getting new heroes if I cant barely use them at my lvl?
    Worse.. All the higher lvl players just point at this getting uglier, especially after 73.

I have seen plenty of incredible suggestions in these forums, like a place where our heroes could train and get exp (maybe you cant use them while they are there, like a gym or academy), decreasing the xp to level, increasing drops...

Also the 10x golden chests are kinda like a deathtrap, at least for me, having really bad drops for stronger heroes (I have bought quite a few of them).
    There should be increasing odds for heroes that you dont own the more you get.
    They should improve the lower VIPs rewards - a great idea would be daily sales of some champions (kinda like a "minor" magic chest without the newer heroes) for VIP 6 or 7.

It just feels that there is a hard imbalance between what the game offers (and charges) and what you get in return.
    The players should get more from what they invest in the game (and I dont mean just money).
    Yeah, it's a pain. Also, 10x Golden Chests should always give 3 Star Heroes, with a smart loot that focuses on Heroes you don't have over Heroes you do. I'm tired of getting Emberstar or Lightning Master Soul Stones and not insta summoning the ones I really want (Cloud Walker, Fallen Dominion, etc.).

BUMP

Also, is it me or the last patch nerfed (or bugged) the drops from Crusade (Normal)? I'm not even getting Soul Stones anymore, and I've been getting Gray Quality Gear from Purple Chests quite often!

New Comers
    Will there be a update to guild name and the length of it? In my opinion we should be able to have a little but of a longer guild name.

New Comers
    Im confused.... i need to make memory on my phone. If i delete my heros charge app and try to redownload it later will.i be able to login as my current account or would i have to start all over again

New Comers
    @ scootter . You have to link your Google play to game when u launch game click on your icon top left corner then look for the Google icon and click it

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hey community! First time posting here! I've been reading the forums daily for awhile now and through observation and desire to help Heroes Charge progress into a better game with a growing and helpful community I decided to create a short survey that I want you all to take!

https://qtrial2012.qualtrics.com/SE/...5J4qs0gflhS1IF

It is only 16 questions and I want to gather the information and present it to uCool so that it can hopefully better there planning in future updates. Your attitudes and feelings and feedback would be greatly appreciated because like you, I want this game to keep getting better and I feel like a good way to do that is to get data.

The survey is not exhaustive but it does get some helpful information I think that would help uCool in planning and help me to create more specific surveys regarding specific elements of Heroes Charge!

So please share your feedback, it will take less than 5 minutes to complete!

Quote Originally Posted by K1ng Charl3s View Post
    Hey community! First time posting here! I've been reading the forums daily for awhile now and through observation and desire to help Heroes Charge progress into a better game with a growing and helpful community I decided to create a short survey that I want you all to take!

https://qtrial2012.qualtrics.com/SE/...5J4qs0gflhS1IF

It is only 16 questions and I want to gather the information and present it to uCool so that it can hopefully better there planning in future updates. Your attitudes and feelings and feedback would be greatly appreciated because like you, I want this game to keep getting better and I feel like a good way to do that is to get data.

The survey is not exhaustive but it does get some helpful information I think that would help uCool in planning and help me to create more specific surveys regarding specific elements of Heroes Charge!

So please share your feedback, it will take less than 5 minutes to complete!
    Just added your link to the main post. Thank you for the help!

Thanks Valhalen! I appreciate it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Wow so many words, will read it if I can be bothered later xD
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

50 respondents so far! I'll try to keep this updated. Thanks everyone

The more the merrier! How can we pin this thread? I really want everyone to read and contribute. Hopefully the Devs and Mods will see it too.

Here is a link to the results of the survey so you can check it out as it keeps updating!

https://qtrial2012.az1.qualtrics.com...rN0eZoRQGY1mgB

For question 6 "What is your VIP level" the results only show the average amount so below are the results.

***(At the bottom I added a cross tabulation of those who answered if they spend on heroes charge and then how many actually chose an option over $0.00 on the question that asked ''How much do you spend...." different question)***

VIP Level ----- Number of those reported at that VIP level
    VIP 0-----10 (they do not spend money on the game)
    VIP 1-----1
    VIP 2-----0
    VIP 3-----4
    VIP 4-----10
    VIP 5-----15
    VIP 6-----15
    VIP 7-----7
    VIP 8-----2
    VIP 9-----1
    VIP 10-----2
    VIP 11-----3
    VIP 12-----11
    VIP 13-----2
    VIP 14-----1
    VIP 15-----2

***Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-14 at 4.45.14 PM.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	4997

New Comers
    my sugestion is short and simply

when i equip items for heroes - we must click all separately.. please, make function "equip all" for each heroes. that will be the best function for all new heroes, which we can found or buy