Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ::: Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread :::

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    No player to player trading involved please. It will ruin the game. At least the hackers can be removed simply by banning their acc because it's only limited to their acc. But if you involve trading within players, it will involve others as well. Trust me, suddenly u see 20,000 viet dummy accounts that are merely feeder accounts to one main account etc. It will get ugly.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

New Comers
    The only thing I really badly want in this game is sorting by VIP level in arenas ranking, so I could see my rank among the same level VIPs.
    Current ranking system is too much competition between money purses than between players.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would like to Write the Name of the one i want to Chat . I dont Know how to Write to People That arent in Guild or didnt write in all Chat

New Comers

Guild Contribution Points

To whom it may concern:

As many higher level players have experienced, guild contribution points are often times in short supply. This leads to many raids not being reset simply due to a lack of points needed. Fixing this issue would provide players at higher levels more daily options to reduce the repetitive grind at later levels through the use of various raids instead of only 2 or 3 at a time. In addition, it would help balance the economy by providing more purple item drops for higher levels along with additional gold. Simply put changing the way guild contribution points work would improve the quality of the game even more.

My proposal to solve this issue is not simply to decrease the cost of raids; it goes beyond that. I propose that guilds be given levels and benefits based on guild levels.

An example of this would be 5% reduced cost of raid resets at level 1, 10% increased contribution point storage at level 2, and so on. The beauty of this system is its capacity for creativity; not everything needs to be centered around contribution points. There could easily be a benefit which would increase the percent gold drop based on damage by 5%, a modifier to the amount of guild counts earned for players, an increase to the stamina given to players when admiring a guild member, more gold for being admired, higher gold yield for mercenaries, and so on. These are simply a few of the level perks that could be applied to guilds.

How would a guild level up to earn such perks? Simple, by completing raid instances. Completing a full raid would net your guild a certain amount of guild experience which would go to your guild level, and completing a raid within the 7 day bonus would give the guild bonus experience. This system would work wonderfully as newer guilds do not require as many contribution points yet they would start the level up process so further down the line there is no shortage of contribution points.

Could this devalue contribution points and what are the other benefits?
    Possibly but that can be balanced based on the strength of guild perks provided. Furthermore, a slight devalue is much more important than essentially blocking off content from individuals through unobtainable points. Yet the benefits do not stop here, older guilds with more prestige would be able to be recognized for their strength through a guild experience leaderboard. This would lead to stronger guild loyalty and more sense of working towards a common goal. This addition would improve the longevity of the game while simultaneously improving the game's economy.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this addition,
    Ljhockey9
    Account ID: 11537811
    Server 77 Lirune
    Guild: Highlanders
    Guild ID: 110035718

New Comers
    Bump because it was posted at a strange hour and likely wasn't read

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    I bump that. Excellent suggestion.

New Comers
    Heroes really need to turn around immediately after killing cloud walker's illusion. This game is ALL about one hero at the moment.

New Comers

Grand Arena

I'd like to suggest a rematch option for Defender. The Attacker has the advantage to switch up his/her lines. Give Defender the same option to regain their rank

New Comers
    Would also be great If we get some improvements in stats details, like armour(% reduction) or dodge( %change to dodge) and so on, when you click on it to show some details explained, I think that would improve a lot the game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi Everyone

this is rather a technical issue:
    I am Swiss, but the guilds shown to join are the German ones. I think there are other threads where the guild search possibilities are discussed and I appreciate that, but at least a correct localization would help already.
    This means, my Swiss guild isn't even shown to other Swiss members to join...

Gezz
    Account ID: 13974053
    Server 92 Garl
    Guild: HoppSchwyz
    Guild ID: 110069640

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    does any mod look at this thread?
    And is this particular thread even useful, as most ppl make a new thread for every small idea/feedback?
    [EC]Gezzen
    Account ID: 26225992
    Server 65 Sarra
    Guild: Ex-Calibur
    Guild ID: 110212257

My plan was to collect nice ideas from other threads and maybe make people post here instead of creating threads over and over that the mods will never see. So it would compile a bunch of feedback and ideas.

Though I'm pretty sure the mods didn't see this one either. They give no fucks.

New Comers
    I've got all the crusade heroes and I think they should add some new heroes in there

Quote Originally Posted by kjones714 View Post
    I've got all the crusade heroes and I think they should add some new heroes in there
    They probably will once we get 1.9.