Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first person to have a legendary hero??

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar

The first person to have a legendary hero??

I was raiding some caves when i came across this guy from server 2.
    Could he be the first to have a legendary hero? Im suprised someone did it so fast, i heard its a long and tedious process to get that last piece of orange gear.
    Screenshot_2015-03-01-07-49-04.jpg
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    hah logic.. he's from our server.. lengedary gem spender.. one cannot even imagine those dozens of thousands dollars that guys spends on a game...

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    hah logic.. he's from our server.. lengedary gem spender.. one cannot even imagine those dozens of thousands dollars that guys spends on a game...
    If he can afford then why the fuck not. Plus this video might be his as well but I'm not sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDOg3mIMft4

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hashiks View Post
    holy sh*t...them heroes
    for the watch!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Nah hes a ucool employee

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    On my server, guy from my guild has already 2 legendaries, if not more, two are hire'able from him.
    Keep on walking.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hashiks View Post
    If he can afford then why the fuck not. Plus this video might be his as well but I'm not sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDOg3mIMft4
    hes rattenhorst from s10
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    DSKassoulet - Serv 78 Korrick (My favourite champ is Vengeance Spirit)

I'm french doing my best to be understood by all of you, please be kind.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yep the youtube Vid is mine (Rattenhorst from s10) ;-) I will give you the next legendary video soon and some more stuff so just stay tuned on YT

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Yep the youtube Vid is mine (Rattenhorst from s10) ;-) I will give you the next legendary video soon and some more stuff so just stay tuned on YT
    How many Mercedes Benz did you put in that account?

Just kidding...nice work. :-P
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I think MooPiCait was the first to get a legendary, right now I know she has had Psychopath and Admiral legendaries, she might have more but haven't seen her use them in arena.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    I'd really like to know how much money you spend on the game to be this far ahead

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Kazn's Avatar
    MooPiCait did it about a week ago.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It depends on what you spent money on to be honest like Rolan spent 5000+ when level 80 was capped. You could have been a low VIP stuck at cap a long time after 90 cap spent big but still didn't waste as much as others.

Some stupid spends out there too who buy tons of gold chest after they have all heroes or most unlocked. People who buy cheese still or buy gold with midas beyond the daily. People who buy alot of arena resets just to stay top 1 etc. People too lazy to enchant them self so they do the gem enchant. Thier is a lot of things to waste gems in this game that you could avoid.

But yeah people spent a lot on those stamina resets I think it's close to $150 every 2 days if you buy 16 a day

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    I'd really like to know how much money you spend on the game to be this far ahead
    Dont think he will tell you. Thing is there will always be ppl with much money. This can be for various reason like have a high paying work, lives life cheap, work ful time and live home and dont contribute etc etc.

What ppl want to do with their money that is totally up to them. Well as long as it is not illegal that is