Thread: Update error

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Update error

Last 5 mb is left and error pops out failed to connect to the server even though my connect is fine

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Me too. Can't update with iPhone 6 but iPad air is fine.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Styleon View Post
    Last 5 mb is left and error pops out failed to connect to the server even though my connect is fine
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The data service we were using met some problem. And the problem should have been fixed by now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    mine gets to 10 mb's and says failed to update the game try again? and just brings me back to 9.3 mbs ouura 28.6 and cant play!!! this was my fav game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by foofster View Post
    mine gets to 10 mb's and says failed to update the game try again? and just brings me back to 9.3 mbs ouura 28.6 and cant play!!! this was my fav game!!!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We should have fixed the problem. Does the problem persist please?

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    yes i still get to 10 mbs and it says failed to upload game!! i tried deleteing it and redownloading but now it says it at 10.3mbs and starts me back up loading at 9.5 mbs when last time it would start me back off at 9.2 mbs plz help i rly rly like this game lol

New Comers
    its a iphone 5c if that matters but yea it just stops D/L at 10.3 mbs and says try again

New Comers
    bumpppp lol

Quote Originally Posted by foofster View Post
    its a iphone 5c if that matters but yea it just stops D/L at 10.3 mbs and says try again

Dear Leader
    Are you playing the normal version or HD version please? And could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I am also having an issue with the new update....says it downloaded correctly but when starting the game I get the Ucool logo and then the screen just goes black, after a minute or more the screen just goes back to my phone apps page.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am also having an issue with the new update . Started when it comes to 28.6 then going 28.8 and now 35.5. All of that update is always failed and please retry. This is the 3rd day I try to update but still the same. I dont know my account id. But my in game name is untouchable in archipelago server. Pls give me some advice what can i do. Tnx best regards. Im using ipad mini.