Thread: Sword master should be buffed.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Sword master should be buffed.

Why many high VIP users spend several thousand USD for this game?

To experience one month first?
    To play without stress?

I think these reasons will be but real reason is to be stronger.
    Sorry for low VIP but there is no reason to discuss their weakness.

SM is the goal for high VIP users because he is hardest hero to get in the game. Furthermore we cannot bye him only with money even if you are a high VIP user.

To bye a benz or BMW is because we are expect it will be better than others even the degree will be small. In the aspect, I love apple, which naver makes me disappointed even though it is more expensive.

Then, how about SM? Yes. He will be useful for guild raid. Tuskstorm will be helpful for guild raid too. Did you feel that u r stronger with higher guild raid score? Though he is very expensive, I cannot use him for PvP. With SM, I want to feel to be stronger because he is very very expensive. At least, I naver want to feel SM is waste of money and time. But for arena he is always in the bench.

when I got him one month ago, he was 3s. So I thought he would be stronger when he gets all items. I trust Ucool but Ucool disappointed me. SM is now 5s, full itemized, full leveled but I cannot use him in arena. I failed to feel that I become to be more stronger with him. He is also in the bench though I tried many combination.

I just want that I can use him in the arena and I can feel to be stronger a little. To do so, he will be stronger than now.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I fully agree. Sword master is the most difficult hero to get , it should be alot stronger.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    +10000000000000
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    He's like a placeholder for you to show off lol.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The only place I have found use for my sword master is in one of the trials, I wished they made him stronger because at the moment I cannot even find a place for him in none of my grand arena teams

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    He won't be changed. The only reason he should have been buffed before is because he was hard to get, but now he is easy to get so no point.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Djiro View Post
    I fully agree. Sword master is the most difficult hero to get , it should be alot stronger.
    Yeah its very difficult to get him, because useless ss are soooo usefull ;-)