Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Disease Bringer ?

  1. #16
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    As someone that prioritizes GA over Arena because it is easier to keep a higher GA rank (for me), DB is miles ahead of AS for purchase. Brute and SK are not even worth mentioning in this context. LG lost my interest after I hit 70+. At best, it becomes a TS vs DB choice... and at this time, DB has potential for use in more features, especially hardmode crusade (maybe), so guild shop buys are fairly straight forward.
    Are you in the 80s? If so, you should know that arcane is still a vital hero to have. I agree EB is better for def teams, but being able to destroy any int def team is a must and arcane does this much better than EB.

    As far as guild shop is concerned now:
    1. Arcane Sapper- cheap OP hero that rules the arena for a long time.
    2. Lunar Guardian- I keep hearing bad things about her but with the increased use of FD she is amazing because her ulti can seriously damage FD when he is trying to do his usual 1v3 fight.
    3. Disease Bringer- not all that effective in the arena because of low damage output, but will be amazingly helpful in hard crusade
    4. Succubus- Great damage mage. one of highest damage aoe ultis in the game
    5. Tusked Storm- Great to beat records in raids but little or no arena use.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  2. #17
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Are you in the 80s? If so, you should know that arcane is still a vital hero to have. I agree EB is better for def teams, but being able to destroy any int def team is a must and arcane does this much better than EB.

    As far as guild shop is concerned now:
    1. Arcane Sapper- cheap OP hero that rules the arena for a long time.
    2. Lunar Guardian- I keep hearing bad things about her but with the increased use of FD she is amazing because her ulti can seriously damage FD when he is trying to do his usual 1v3 fight.
    3. Disease Bringer- not all that effective in the arena because of low damage output, but will be amazingly helpful in hard crusade
    4. Succubus- Great damage mage. one of highest damage aoe ultis in the game
    5. Tusked Storm- Great to beat records in raids but little or no arena use.
    Confusion, has to be on my end. What I said about AS is because I care about GA rank, more than I care about Arena rank. AS is great in PvP, no question, but when you care about 2/3, rather than 1/1, the lone hero doesn't matter as much.

    LG and Succ do not do well late game. Succ becomes too glass cannon, dies before doing a lot of damage. LG is somewhat a copy/illusion counter, but she only really shined in the 60s. Higher you go, the less and less she preforms. TS requires the proper team setup to truly preform in PvP. Like AS, if you don't plan around him, he will always be lackluster.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    LG is somewhat a copy/illusion counter, but she only really shined in the 60s.
    Its the opposite. Heroes with illusions like CW are counter for luna.

  4. #19
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    Its the opposite. Heroes with illusions like CW are counter for luna.
    You know... when you try to type on a phone screen when tired, you never seem to say what you want to say.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  5. #20
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    26
    I have actually noticed a huge boost in lunars usefulness 85+. Like I said earlier, her ulti is amazing to counter powerful solo heroes like FD. Also, Succ is still one of the best int heroes even though none can be sued on def due to arc being used by most.

    There is no effective lineup for tusked in arena at this point. Use him and you will lose.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  6. #21
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    11
    So are GA coins and arena coins the same? I'd assume no. To add to that does your GA rank affect you payout for arena or are those completely separate as well? Only sitting at 54 atm so have yet to see GA.

    And to ask an opinion of you guys. What's your take on this game plan for GA purchases.

    DM redeem
    EB quick 3* since I have 15/50 atm
    DM to 3*
    CW redeem

    After that I dunno but as an initial plan since I already have IH it seems good. Additionally my plan is to be good in GA and raids over arena cause I think it's garbage

    In regards to guild shop. I'll probably finish out LG for redeem just cause she's sitting at 50/80 and then move immediately to PB if he's that good. AS will just have to take a back seat until I redeem those two

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    7
    Hey guys I'm lv74 with 10500 guild coins, I have AS 4*, should I redeem DB now? Or go for AS 5*? If i go DB route should I go straight to 4*?

    Thanks

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I have actually noticed a huge boost in lunars usefulness 85+. Like I said earlier, her ulti is amazing to counter powerful solo heroes like FD. Also, Succ is still one of the best int heroes even though none can be sued on def due to arc being used by most.

    There is no effective lineup for tusked in arena at this point. Use him and you will lose.
    Screenshot_2015-02-28-13-40-18[1].jpg

    I hover in top ten to fifteen during the course of the day with TL 3-6 under the top ten players.

  9. #24
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    There is no effective lineup for tusked in arena at this point. Use him and you will lose.
    I take it that you are not a fan of physical teams? While I have not invested in TS much myself, I have seen vids of TS/CW or TS/VW physical teams that preform rather well in the 70-80 bracket. Haven't seen any vids of 85-90, or orange fights, though. So, they might be teams with very limited windows in late game.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  10. #25
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    26
    @jaywhy
    You are much lower level than most so I was talking about late game.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  11. #26
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    I take it that you are not a fan of physical teams? While I have not invested in TS much myself, I have seen vids of TS/CW or TS/VW physical teams that preform rather well in the 70-80 bracket. Haven't seen any vids of 85-90, or orange fights, though. So, they might be teams with very limited windows in late game.
    I am level 89 and of course I use physical def team. You have to when everyone has arcane. I have an orange tusked and his damage output tends to be very low and he cannot survive well enough.

    I have finished 1st in arena for my reward for as long as I can remember so I have to use keep rotating def teams to defend against the 10-20 people that attack daily.

    Every def team needs to be able to counter arcane and FD because they are the most dominant heroes now. It also needs to have some way of countering int teams. As tusked doesnt move forward against front line heroes, he is worthless against fd and is very squishy against arcane.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    8
    Are DBs heals alone the reason people say he will be very useful in hard crusade? Because i don't see him being able to use his ulti too often since he is not a high dmg dealer and won't regen for finishing stages. And relying on Mystic is very luck based as far as i know. SH seems to be a better choice to me?

  13. #28
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I am level 89 and of course I use physical def team. You have to when everyone has arcane. I have an orange tusked and his damage output tends to be very low and he cannot survive well enough.

    I have finished 1st in arena for my reward for as long as I can remember so I have to use keep rotating def teams to defend against the 10-20 people that attack daily.

    Every def team needs to be able to counter arcane and FD because they are the most dominant heroes now. It also needs to have some way of countering int teams. As tusked doesnt move forward against front line heroes, he is worthless against fd and is very squishy against arcane.
    Meh, as I said, I haven't seen any 85+ vids with TS in them. Doesn't surprise me that he is, like so many, is a hero with a very limited level window where he is viable. I accepted long ago that HC is a rock-paper-scissors game with many viable team compositions, so whatever works...
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  14. #29
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    8
    I love TS. Glad to see him be effective. I knew he was not useless. I have mine 3*, otw to 4* and it's pretty obvious he must be in the right place to be good, which is no news at all.

  15. #30
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    13
    Nah i agree with brute about tusk.. I have p4 full gear ts at 87 and he is just guarantee losing when used.. Maybe he can do better when he always at melee..
    About lunar i agree too.. Fd more difficult to counter than as.. He need to be hit with repeatable burst damage like phoenix outland..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •