Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disease Bringer ?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I prefer also the grand arena to showcase diversity in PVP set-ups. The thing with TS is that he's a beast as long as he will be in his "Melee mode" most of the time rather than his "Long Range" mode. And with that, TS really forms a good duo with Vanguard Warrior. A long range TS will always underperform as this is only a single target damage rather than the AoE cleave of melee mode. Sure enough, this team of mine is yet to lose in GA as my hidden team.

I will try them to use as my main arena team once I have their support heroes 5 stars.

I still recommend though getting DB first as a preparation for the hard crusade then AS or TS.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Will be renting from guild mate, see how it goes first

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It's off topic, but I started to love Luna again in her mid 80s . Luna + VS combo = fast raid, as some of 85+ guys in my guild quit, it becomes more worthy.

DB's usefulness in robo portal alone is enough to redeem him.

Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    I take it that you are not a fan of physical teams? While I have not invested in TS much myself, I have seen vids of TS/CW or TS/VW physical teams that preform rather well in the 70-80 bracket. Haven't seen any vids of 85-90, or orange fights, though. So, they might be teams with very limited windows in late game.
    No, plz. Stop watching too much, try them instead.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    I'm preparing for crusade hard mode...already hyped. Did not test him in arena but he's pretty effective for ourland.

Edit: Forgot to max the skills. Was lagging 3 Level each skill. Full skilled he has 6873 power.
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    what outland? what about magic trial?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Could you test him in arena too ? I would like to know if he is doing well in grand arena or not

Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    what outland? what about magic trial?
    The DoT one. Purple skill says:

Also his Giant is a good "shield" for protecting the other heroes and he heals.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkN0te View Post
    Could you test him in arena too ? I would like to know if he is doing well in grand arena or not
    Maybe (if I have the time) I'll record while I try to do the magic trial and some GA/Arena/Booty fights.
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkN0te View Post
    I havent seen enough of him at high level to say for sure- but from what I have seen, he is fringe GA worthy. Pretty similar to Death Mage. Good enough to be on a team if needed- not good enough to build a team around.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    225 damage per sec, for how long? For as long as the giant is alive?

Trials is questionable:

The impact of the giants is mag damage and it stuns, which is pretty good for mag Trials. But the auto hits and the "fist skill" are phy damage so that's worthless. I mean okay he can tank quite a bit, but is this worth it? For a person like me - who has no problems at all with mag and phy trials - it makes me slower. But for a person who has trouble with the mag trials...maybe you could use the tanking ability and heal, but otherwise you just could take a real tank like WC with and that would be better.

For phy Trials the only thing that would be good - the stun of the impact - does not work, because it's a mag attack. So wortless again.

I'm gonna try some PvP action and will report then

Quote Originally Posted by xfer View Post
    hard to see, but there is also this one:

I did some PvP testing. Agains every good sapper he's instant death because of medium/low HP, medium/low def and most intellect in my whole heroes pool (but he is also the highest hero, so have to wait). He is a fill up hero which can be good, but he is no "game changer".
    for the watch!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    I use TS on my defense arena team, with acceptable good results. Although i already change it(i were level 69-73) two levels ago, and it work well with panda, imperial executioner,shadow leaves and commando. Defended me against players from 70 to 78

Nothing agains you Marcos, but this is why we need a special thread for every hero or sth. Thread started with one topic...topic shwitches...everyone talking about "wrong" topic
    for the watch!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It seems like a nice heroe for the grand arena, i i think we'll see him a lot now.
    DSKassoulet - Serv 78 Korrick (My favourite champ is Vengeance Spirit)

I'm french doing my best to be understood by all of you, please be kind.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by xfer View Post
    For sure, as long as he's alive and enemy heroes stand next to him.

I'm thinking of DK, Cleric , DB, IE, Chap. Would be great counter to both AS and NA.

New Comers
    Concerns for maintaining a good health is needed and helpful same time it is a positive approach, but fear of diseases is negative approach which leads to nowhere ultimately. And more idea get here: https://healthnhow.com/
    https://healthnhow.com/