Page 32 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2075

Thread: Next event?

  1. #466
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    8
    Tomorrow is Sunday, so i think next event will be unlock all trial and timerift in 3 days. Ucool always do it -_-

  2. #467
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkN0te View Post
    To get maximum loots, how many fragments has to be dropped in wave 1/3 ?
    2 is maximum on first wave, 4 on second, and 7 on last wave. Unfortunately each wave is independent on this trial, and getting all maxed is very time consuming.
    Better focus on getting 4 on second wave to make sure you have 2 hats
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

  3. #468
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    I always check for ball at least 1 at stage one
    And wizard hat dropped on stage 2
    Stage 3 seems always drop hat

  4. #469
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    20
    Lol, next event is double drop from Ancient temple!
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

  5. #470
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Lol, next event is double drop from Ancient temple!
    Double reward actually, so it could be double guild coins for helping too.

  6. #471
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    17
    People with no temple would get pissed seriously on this event. Lol.

  7. #472
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    People with no temple would get pissed seriously on this event. Lol.
    Double drop from guild raids brings similar problem - useless for people under team level 46.

  8. #473
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    13
    Wow, such a shitty event O_o
    Instead of gettign 2x reels/day, you'll get 4 of them ! WONDERFUL !
    New worst event (excluding gems related ones) rofl

  9. #474
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    12
    Yeah I agree it's not the greatest event though if you get 3x4 in one temple instead of 12 that is now 24, which would be half of an item. I don't think that's to bad though again that's if you actually get 4 with each chest. Worst case you get 2 in each chest meaning you get 12 items and yes that really does suck. They need to do more than double it for this event to really make it worth it as when they do all open trials and such you get a whole lot more.

  10. #475
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    20
    It is like 1 extra item for 3 days. It would be nice if the guild coins double too as mentioned above.
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

  11. #476
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aithon View Post
    Yeah I agree it's not the greatest event though if you get 3x4 in one temple instead of 12 that is now 24, which would be half of an item. I don't think that's to bad though again that's if you actually get 4 with each chest. Worst case you get 2 in each chest meaning you get 12 items and yes that really does suck. They need to do more than double it for this event to really make it worth it as when they do all open trials and such you get a whole lot more.
    Certain items give different amounts of fragments but I have never ever seen 2. Lowest is lance at 4 and highest is moonglow at 6. I think hat is 6 too. Rawlis is 5 I think.

    Does it depend on lvl?

  12. #477
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Certain items give different amounts of fragments but I have never ever seen 2. Lowest is lance at 4 and highest is moonglow at 6. I think hat is 6 too. Rawlis is 5 I think.

    Does it depend on lvl?
    At lvl 60 to 80, at least from my experience, sometimes you get 2 drops, like 2x Bag of Holding, 2x Rough Hewn Axe. Most I've received at that level range is 4x.

  13. #478
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    At lvl 60 to 80, at least from my experience, sometimes you get 2 drops, like 2x Bag of Holding, 2x Rough Hewn Axe. Most I've received at that level range is 4x.
    Ahh it depends on level, I see.

    Lucky you that you at least get hewn, I would trade any of the 4 possible drops for hewn any day of the week.

  14. #479
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    23
    I hope I would get lance tomorrow. 3x6 moonglow reel fragments today are enough.

  15. #480
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    9
    Most useless event ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •