Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    this +1 .......

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I say this for the third fu**ing time: 2X DROP FROM GUILD RAIDS
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    Stop spreading this lie... the purchase event with 15 lightning spirit soulstones is still the current event for the 25th of march(its 6am on the 25th on my second account).

If you're saying double raid drop is starting on 26th - please show proof.

Banned Contributor Level 7

25 march 2:12am japan

And i say...

image.jpg

NOPE!

Maybe 5:00am or tomorrow 26 march 0:01am

Or...

HEROES CHARGE DOWN!!!

I just reported what a guildmate of mine said. Feel free to not believe that, I don't give a fuck, but don't continue posting "what will be next event?" like stupid whining kids.

Zophiel even yourself said that might not be the next event so why stop others from trying to get the confirmed actual next event? Actually you shouldn't report what other says without confirmation/proof especially when the new event is not even out.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I just reported what a guildmate of mine said. Feel free to not believe that, I don't give a fuck, but don't continue posting "what will be next event?" like stupid whining kids.
    Who are you to tell people what they can and can't post? You made a prediction without any substantive proof. That doesn't mean you're wrong, but it also means people don't have to accept it as fact.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Now this thread going to be about posting? lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidnova View Post
    Who are you to tell people what they can and can't post? You made a prediction without any substantive proof. That doesn't mean you're wrong, but it also means people don't have to accept it as fact.
    I'm too lazy to go behind in the thread and quote my self, but I'm the one who said to the community 2-3 times the incoming event, and I was always right. Now I could be not right, but I wrote here to help, coz the infos i had the previous times were right. So please, don't speak to me as I'm the first retarded here by accident. And if the question "what will be next event" has been done several times, with even an answer (even if not proved, woho) seems like kid whining to me if other people continue posting the same question again and again

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm too lazy to go behind in the thread and quote my self, but I'm the one who said to the community 2-3 times the incoming event, and I was always right. Now I could be not right, but I wrote here to help, coz the infos i had the previous times were right. So please, don't speak to me as I'm the first retarded here by accident. And if the question "what will be next event" has been done several times, with even an answer (even if not proved, woho) seems like kid whining to me if other people continue posting the same question again and again
    Well, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but I don't see anybody "whining", just looking for confirmation. Whether or not you turn out to be correct is really beside the point.

Spreading a rumor is not helping. Unless you have proof, please stop that.

That's why I everyday think about leaving the community (and I already did, but don't know why I came back): people don't understand when people want sincerely to help. Ignore me, but don't say I'm a liar. I could do anything else than trying helping the community reporting what I heard, but I'm here, i little bit of respect would be appreciate. Thanks.

@kidnova: if x says "what will be next event?", y answers "it will be this one", then come z, a, b and c and write again "what will be next event?", is so fucking frustrating. Not because I tried to answering and no one considered me, I don't give a fuck, is frustrating coz x already asked, so there's no reason to ask again the same question several times. The thread is on the first positions in the forum, everyone can reed this and answer. That's what I mean with "whining kids". Am I that wrong? I don't think so.

That's why I everyday think about leaving the community (and I already did, but don't know why I came back): people don't understand when people want sincerely to help. Ignore me, but don't say I'm a liar. I could do anything else than trying helping the community reporting what I heard, but I'm here, i little bit of respect would be appreciate. Thanks.

@kidnova: if x says "what will be next event?", y answers "it will be this one", then come z, a, b and c and write again "what will be next event?", is so fucking frustrating. Not because I tried to answering and no one considered me, I don't give a fuck, is frustrating coz x already asked, so there's no reason to ask again the same question several times. The thread is on the first positions in the forum, everyone can reed this and answer. That's what I mean with "whining kids". Am I that wrong? I don't think so.
    The only one whining here is you. What do you expect from a thread about the next event. Obviously people are going to keep asking what the new event is. Quit your bitching and quit the community if you can't handle what others have to say.

Clearly you don't see the point yet, the point is you claimed yourself that your answer could be right or wrong with no guarantee. And that's exactly what the people asking "what's the next event" doing, ignoring you.

And what others said.

As always, people don't get the logical sense of the discussion. I imagine you all in my mind as retarded baboons.

if x says "what will be next event?", y answers "it will be this one", then come z, a, b and c and write again "what will be next event?", is so fucking frustrating. Not because I tried to answering and no one considered me, I don't give a fuck, is frustrating coz x already asked, so there's no reason to ask again the same question several times.
    Tell me what's not clear. The point is not "you, Zophiel, are not sure of what you're saying", the point is I did EXACTLY the same thing (reporting something heard from a guildmate) I did last times (being always correct). So why last times I got "thanks bro, that was helpful" and now only repeated question? That's what I don't get. Would you like some paintings to understand better?

@Patricio: I expect 1 skill from people: reading. If I see a question 2 posts above, I don't write it again. Coz I can read. Can you? I'm not sure, coz I'm kinda sure my explanation was clear.

@Audryn: I think YOU don't get the point. I always report what I hear from guildmates, the problem is NOW people has gone crazy (maybe for the ucool stolen codes problem?) and started writing several times the same things. THIS is the point (:

Now please, keep on writing "stop whining, stop bitching, stop stop stop", without even getting the sense of what I say. It's very funny.