WC or Panda,need advice

Hello,im lvl 82,my team is:
    Panda ☆☆☆☆ P+3
    AS ☆☆☆☆ P+3 because is better i think
    VS ☆☆☆☆P+4 without orange ones
    SL ☆☆☆☆P+4 without orange ones
    Com ☆☆☆☆☆P+4 without orange ones
    My questions are:
    1.What better: WC 4* P+3 or Panda 4* P+3?
    2.What better P+4 or P+3? (P+4 without the orange items)
    3.Should i replace someone from my team with LG ☆☆☆☆☆ P+4?
    4.My team is good or i should change it? (If i have to so please tell me to which)

Thanks 😀

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Stexi View Post
    Hello,im lvl 82,my team is:
    Panda ☆☆☆☆ P+3
    AS ☆☆☆☆ P+3 because is better i think
    VS ☆☆☆☆P+4 without orange ones
    SL ☆☆☆☆P+4 without orange ones
    Com ☆☆☆☆☆P+4 without orange ones
    My questions are:
    1.What better: WC 4* P+3 or Panda 4* P+3?
    2.What better P+4 or P+3? (P+4 without the orange items)
    3.Should i replace someone from my team with LG ☆☆☆☆☆ P+4?
    4.My team is good or i should change it? (If i have to so please tell me to which)

Thanks 
    Panda is better than WC.. I give u 2 options :

1. Panda - AS - VS- SL - Com..
    Panda's Miss and CC needed to keep ur AS Surive, and VS also help u to push enemies' backlane..

2. WC - LG - VS - SL - Com..
    WC's Lifesteal needed for your cookie cutter team, with LG and SL, ur team got high damage boost, and Com's PS also useful because u have 4 agi heroes there..

Don't go orange if u don't have 4/6 equips ready on these heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think your team is great, it's actually the composition I'm trying to build when I get to your level. You need panda for AS so keep him over WC. I heard LG isn't as good as other heroes past 73 so don't use her. I would work on getting 5 stars on AS, then panda, then VS.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovannie View Post
    Don't go orange if u don't have 4/6 equips ready on these heroes
    Delay orange'ing Panda as long as possible, due to panda orange gear stats are damage stats, rather than p+4's tank stat gear.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    Delay orange'ing Panda as long as possible, due to panda orange gear stats are damage stats, rather than p+4's tank stat gear.
    Could agree with you.. He got hp also armor drop at orange even u got 5/6 =_=

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thanks but the problem is my AS dies very fast even when he have 50 dodge, after 5-8 secs .
    And about magic team i cannot do nothing.....
    Im non vip

Quote Originally Posted by Stexi View Post
    Thanks but the problem is my AS dies very fast even when he have 50 dodge, after 5-8 secs .
    And about magic team i cannot do nothing.....
    Im non vip
    Thats why u need Panda to sustain ur AS, or u can put on Mystic on ur team too..

Is this because of the loss of tanking enchants? I ask because you're still absorbing the base tank stats when you promote and I'd think the added DPS would just make him that much better as a damage tank over WC.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killan36 View Post
    Is this because of the loss of tanking enchants? I ask because you're still absorbing the base tank stats when you promote and I'd think the added DPS would just make him that much better as a damage tank over WC.
    On Panda? That far into the game, a squishier tank is a bad thing. They need to hold the line, as it were. Orange gear gives WC a rather impressive boost to his staying power, while panda mostly gets a dps boost. It is not a terrible thing to do more damage, no... However, if Panda has been your go-to main tank through P+3 and P+4 and suddenly dies faster in orange, it can shake things up a bit. That is why I tend to suggest WC promotion before panda, it is better to ensure a strong orange tank first and more damage later on. Hope that made sense.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

I'm just a little confused is all. Since the stats are absorbed when promoting and added to your base; is the issue more because of the enchantment loss or because WC at orange just get's that much beefier? I'm not at that level of the game yet so I'll take your word for it, but I keep seeing these posts rolling around about not promoting past xyz for heroes and I just scratch my head. I was under the impression that you absorbed the stats and they become your "new" base (for lack of a better term) and that you just lose the enchantment stats. So aside from that it could only be a good thing to promote unless the new gear can't cover the loss of the enchantments that were lost...in which case I can see the point.

Im pretty sure you're right, Killan - and that these other guys just dont know wtf they are talking about

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I'm just a little confused is all. Since the stats are absorbed when promoting and added to your base; is the issue more because of the enchantment loss or because WC at orange just get's that much beefier? I'm not at that level of the game yet so I'll take your word for it, but I keep seeing these posts rolling around about not promoting past xyz for heroes and I just scratch my head. I was under the impression that you absorbed the stats and they become your "new" base (for lack of a better term) and that you just lose the enchantment stats. So aside from that it could only be a good thing to promote unless the new gear can't cover the loss of the enchantments that were lost...in which case I can see the point.
    The base stats are absorbed. Go look at a purple or blue or orange item fully enchanted. The enchants are almost ANOTHER item in of themselves if not two or three. The enchantments give a MASSIVE amounts of stats, but the enchantments are not absorbed - only the base.
    \
    Therefore it is not always the best idea to just promote to absorb the base because the enchantments that you lose add that many points.

Hey,thanks for the comments,right now i bought alot purple/orange items,so who is better for me? Wc or panda?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    The base stats are absorbed. Go look at a purple or blue or orange item fully enchanted. The enchants are almost ANOTHER item in of themselves if not two or three. The enchantments give a MASSIVE amounts of stats, but the enchantments are not absorbed - only the base.
    \
    Therefore it is not always the best idea to just promote to absorb the base because the enchantments that you lose add that many points.
    Yeah that's what I thought happened and it makes complete sense if that's the case for the strength of enchants. I'm still sub 60 and just hit purple on my core 10 so I'm still a nub that hasn't been enchanting past 1 star ��. Thanks for that bit of info.

In regards to enchants. I assume the talk I see about "planning enchants right", like in the case of Pyschopath, just means that you wouldn't enchant and item with INT on it on say Mystic as to protect him from AS but you would on Pyschopath to draw AS in. I know you could do this in many other ways but I'm just generalizing as that's the biggest one I see talked about

It's about enchanting benefits, not absorbed status after promoting.. Don't scratch your head so much because they will be bleed later