Thread: Bug with Ninja Assassin

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unhappy Bug with Ninja Assassin

Dear mod, Today I just obtained my hero Ninja Assassin Hanzo. I have alway been super excited about his ability to dash towards the backline and his cool animation as well. However, when I was using him in arena today, a weird interaction happened: after about 30 seconds fight, 4 of my heroes and 4 of the enemy heroes all died. Left alone my Ninja Assassin and enemy's phoenix 1v1. My Ninja popped phoenix egg and attacked 3 times (I watched the replay many times and saw three "1"s coming up) however the phoenix didn't die and revived. That's weird I thought, shouldn't phoenix die from three attacks when his egg is popped? However, an even more frustrating thing happened later. My ninja managed to pop his egg a 2nd time, but after phoenix transformed into the egg, for that 3 seconds, my ninja assassin did not make a single attack move, and instead he used his 3rd ability (which is to increase dodge chance). So I ended up losing after the phoenix revived again. I know heroes use their abilities automatically in arena but Ninja Assassin's 3rd ability definitely shouldn't take that long to activate. (it took the entire interval from the moment the phoenix transformed into an egg to reviving). I have observed the animation of his 3rd ability when the battle begins and it took merely 1 second for him to activate his 3rd ability. I am sure it is either a bug with phoenix's egg or a bug with ninja assassin.

I know these two heroes are both fairly new, and the just came out not too long ago, but it is so disappointing to see my ninja just standing there and doing nothing when the phoenix turned into an egg. I'm not trying to make a VIP 11 hero OP or something, but this needs to be fixed considering how squishy this ninja hero is. Please read and reply, thank you for your time.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? We will report your case to our developers to see if anything went wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My ID is 12647133
    Server 84 Rynn

Please make sure to let them check the hero Ninja Assassin's interaction with phoenix's egg. Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Babydaisy View Post
    My ID is 12647133
    Server 84 Rynn

Please make sure to let them check the hero Ninja Assassin's interaction with phoenix's egg. Thank you so much
    Dear Leader
    We will submit your information to our developers and see if it helps address the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    I noticed this as well, not with Phoenix but with raid bosses

Sometimes ninja would just stand there and not attack
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your information. We will let our developers know.

Best Regards
    Betty