Thread: Brainstorming ideas

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Brainstorming ideas

Hi folks,
    I know, that this kind of treads are generated like 15/day, but i want to ask you to take this as brainstorming excersise that might be helpfull for more people

So, situation as follows: ( picture included for better overview )
    These heroes are to your disposal:

ga.jpg

Questions -> 1. How would you organize them to gain as best synergy as possible? or 2. Which hero would you add/skip in order to get 2 strong teams, which can hold up?

Looking forward for your ideas

p.s: i was playing with combinations longer time, tried several of them, always something was missing to me. There are also some EQ available to enhace some heroes.
    Thing is, that i don't know, where to find additional information, which could be beneficient for me. ( didn't played DOTA and i'm not familiar with chinesse web sites. )
    So, thanks folks for sharing, no hate/no flame

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Team 1 its fine. But the other 2 mixed teams are kinda weird. (But if it works, leave at that lol)

I would change IH with panda and commando with FM.

DV would be untouchable by physical teams with panda and mystic debuff.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumakamikaze View Post
    Team 1 its fine. But the other 2 mixed teams are kinda weird. (But if it works, leave at that lol)
    Yeah,they are weird and not working really. That is the reason for this brainstorm session and thank you for your idea

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Yeah,they are weird and not working really. That is the reason for this brainstorm session and thank you for your idea
    But its up to you risking having 3 front line heroes. (But they would kill the Tank and gather energy more fast in exchange of HP)