Thread: suggestion: keeping more heroes levelled up

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

suggestion: keeping more heroes levelled up

I have only played for 3 weeks....so I msy be missing something. Forgive me if I am...

It seems very hard to keep more than your core group for campain and arena at max level. In a game with so many options it seems nearly impossible to experiment with hero combos without sersiously sacrificing your core team.

It would be great to have more ways to get characters levelled up. At level 51 I can only keep about 7 of my 35ish heroes at a useful level.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Do exp caves.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You need to level up fast to lvl 80+ and try to do exp caves in smart and hard ways, like 1 or 3 hours continuously. The reason you can keep more exp because people will ignore you when your caves don't generate high number of exp salves. Even my account lvl 84 in server 4 doesn't collect enough from 10 hour caves (lost 50%-70%), your lvl would have no chance.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes do 3 hours, set alarm for every 3 hours.
    DO NOT GO INTO DEEP SLEEP, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO INTO DEEP SLEEP AT NIGHT!

You will need to constantly DOING THIS EVERY 3 HOURS.

This is how real man play, cause real man DONT SLEEP.

#YOLO

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Just wait.... at lvl 80+ XP won't be a problem... Heroes Gears will haunt your dreams.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You need to level up fast to lvl 80+ and try to do exp caves in smart and hard ways, like 1 or 3 hours continuously. The reason you can keep more exp because people will ignore you when your caves don't generate high number of exp salves. Even my account lvl 84 in server 4 doesn't collect enough from 10 hour caves (lost 50%-70%), your lvl would have no chance.
    Don't you kinda earn that back with the extra breads?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathClutch View Post
    Yes do 3 hours, set alarm for every 3 hours.
    DO NOT GO INTO DEEP SLEEP, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO INTO DEEP SLEEP AT NIGHT!

You will need to constantly DOING THIS EVERY 3 HOURS.

This is how real man play, cause real man DONT SLEEP.

#YOLO
    This is what I did when I use to run bots on MMO games lol

New Comers
    Keeping hero levels up is not the primary problem. The problem is having enough gold for buying skill points for them, having enough gear to keep them at their full potential, and obtaining soul stones in order to promote them.

Just because a hero is higher level doesn't give them a single stat advantage, you need the other three requirements as well.

Now this game is a piece of shit, because gold and soul stones are so hard to obtain. An active player can obtain a decent amount of gold coins, but then the upgrade prices are completely absurd. Soul stones are incredibly hard to farm for. The drop rate is retarded, and often I find myself wasting 36 stamina not getting a single soul stone.