Thread: Post incoming in-game events in forum

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Post incoming in-game events in forum

Why not ucool post the incoming in-game events in the official news sub-forum? Example: Post 3 incoming in-game events 3 days before the first event take place. Espiecially for gem related events

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ucool don't care this been suggested 10 times already
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?30124-Event-calendar

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    This is not a gaming community, this is a gold plundering community..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This should be done so people can plan ahead.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Yeah, I did not spend 10k coins to buy Scimitar if I know I could spend only 60% of them. Also I reset c11 1 day sooner than double drop raid event, all guild members made it so fast when the event happened we were fighting ... boss. Too bad.

If I know what is next event I could plan much better.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think the answer to that is probably somewhere they feel as if posting events in advance may cause individuals to not spend or support game in the same way, but I think the opposite is true. If I was on the ropes today about picking up gems and spending, but I knew there was a double soulstone drop tomorrow (figuratively speaking), I may be more inclined to spend and support the game.

If I knew what was coming up at least for a week or two from today, it would be much easier to plan gameplay and what best to spend or not spend on. It's not as if the day of the weekly change they come up with ideas and implement them....I'm sure there is some type of internal calendar for events they have several or more planned out in advance. Having this appear on our ingame calendar would be most useful as all players would be able to see it.

Here's the issue, if displaying events in advance players MAY not read the dates each event is active on it and then would be here complaining that they didn't get such & such. This comes down to usability, for the events NOT active, gray them out so or add a different color background to the event listing and the details, in this way it forces us to see. For example, let's say we have an event March 1-march 3....gray out the icon in the calendar and description so it's much lighter, and add a big red text with the date across it OR add "INACTIVE EVENT" or "UPCOMING" across the "ongoing events" column portion for that specific event. This would distinguish current events happening and ones coming up.

Come on ucool, great idea here, run with it...it's a win win because players will be more inclined to spend accordingly and feel a sense of value in what they spend and when they spend...which means you profit more. Win-win!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    This game is about big spenders if big spenders are more inclined to dump money any time if they see events they will just wait