Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: possible problems of the future - finding solutions

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Servers becoming dead is an issue. I was rank 1xxx when i started playing and now im top 100 everyday.

There are a lot of heroes but it's manageable. I have 4* machinist silencer and DV...all from farming. You just have to plan ahead.
    Im All good for all parts of the game. Would Even Day im better prepared than the avg dude, but the pokemon Trainer in My Head tells me to catch them all

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    To me the biggest thing this game needs is like clash of clans and others you can play all day by attacking people. There needs to be something like this maybe guild raids or something. It just seems like you can log in for 10 mins 3 times a day and do everything there is.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    To me the biggest thing this game needs is like clash of clans and others you can play all day by attacking people. There needs to be something like this maybe guild raids or something. It just seems like you can log in for 10 mins 3 times a day and do everything there is.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgivenYo View Post
    Yes, thats what im missing Here, too. I play like 30 min in the Morning and then every 3 hours 5 minutes for caves. At the evening before the arena reward and thats it.

Banned Contributor Level 6
    U want rng back?
    Even from several month ago this game was cheat by vietnams and no intend to fix this.
    I know you acknowledged this UCOOL
    (NOT ABOUT UNLIMITED MANA, xmodtrash, stathack)
    and u know what?
    Vietnams so happy when the events several days ago
    LOL

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Yes, thats what im missing Here, too. I play like 30 min in the Morning and then every 3 hours 5 minutes for caves. At the evening before the arena reward and thats it.
    I think guild wars is not too far off since the other version has it along with a few other features. It's not enough to have you playing 24/7 but a bit more. Due to the way this game was structured it's impossible to have enough features to play too long, just more.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Of corse every hero can shine. But if there are 4 heroes for a special aspect in this game (example magic burst damage) you will take the best (or maybe the 2 best) for that part of the game.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I'm a month late. I'm running behind the "newest" heroes, but when I finaly have them, there are 4 new heroes that you should have, if you want to do best in every aspect of the game.

(hope you understand what I mean)
    So what is 4 new heroes that should we have ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I personally like the idea of being abke to dedicate an hour or so per day to the game and be caught up. Noone said you can only play a single game.

I know it will take me longer to burn myself out on HC than many games because I cant just farm 16 hours straight on my days off.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    my possible problem in future is I played too long, time to find a new game.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovannie View Post
    So what is 4 new heroes that should we have ?
    thier is no 4 heroes and you can do everything because of portals.

The most key 4 to me is DM chaplain DB CW I guess but no way possible to do everything with them

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgivenYo View Post
    You can do all your booty cave attempts in 30minutes?

As a matter of fact, I think another huge problem with this game is that it is taking up too much time (I don't even do booty cave plunders apart from the first one for dailies). We need to consider the target audience of Ucool here, the average working young adult with a stable and permanent job from where he gets income to pour into this game. Such persons do not have the excess of time to commit into a handheld game, and HC IMO is becoming too much of a time sink for too many people.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I have make a thread with RTB (Real Time Better) which will greatly enchance a lot of other's suggestion and feedback.
    Including new games option, including all of the ideas here, guild vs guild, raid, etc
    Kindly vote +1
    Thread could be found here.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?30242

Kindly start voting on this thread I provided.
    Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar
    this game needs more ingame communication and competitve play during the whole day, not only once a day when you hit the mark for your arena rewards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Servers becoming dead is an issue. I was rank 1xxx when i started playing and now im top 100 everyday.
    Less than a year and the first batch of servers are already dying??? I wonder what are the opinions of the big money spenders in the game. Are they just sitting in idle waiting for what ucool will introduce next?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    thier is no 4 heroes and you can do everything because of portals.

The most key 4 to me is DM chaplain DB CW I guess but no way possible to do everything with them
    you missunderstood me. I was talking about there are 4 heroes for a specific part. If the number of heroes will grow each month there will be later more heroes for one use than you need. So you will choose the best of them (easiest to get, most effective) and the other heroes in that category will be nearly wortless.

Let's say Commando and Tusked Storm both have nearly the same buff. But Commando will stun your opp. tank and is more easy to get, so everybody is using commando and nearly noone uses tusked storm.
    for the watch!