Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Hero Composition Database

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Small heads-Up: I would be really grateful if you guys could give me feedbacks about the minimum LvL requirement for the placed compositions. I cannot test the lower requirements anymore. Just PM me your passed results (e.g. Dwarf Arsenal #3: 80+). If you can go lower than the LvL that is placed even better, tell me that aswell. Thank you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Some Suggestion.

1. Add Promotion levels minimum requirement for each compositions. (Especially on Time Rift/Trials/Outland Portals)
    2. Maybe minimum/maximum damage output from raid instance for each compositions. (If possible only, with normal circumstances "Auto-Fight Mode")

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadil123 View Post
    Some Suggestion.

1. Add Promotion levels minimum requirement for each compositions. (Especially on Time Rift/Trials/Outland Portals)
    2. Maybe minimum/maximum damage output from raid instance for each compositions. (If possible only, with normal circumstances "Auto-Fight Mode")

Thanks
    Hi Sadil
    Thanks for the Feedback. The minimum Req. is allready beeing placed, you can find it in the green boxes after the Difficulty (e.g. 6 (85+)). It takes time to complete these so bear with me there
    Damage Output is on the list aswell, gathering infos at the moment. These will be placed in the next few days.

Update:
    I have rearranged the content a bit. It is now tabbed(Time Rift, Trials, Outland Portal, Raid Instances, Heroes) and each section can be collapsed. Tell me what you think about it and what could be optimised. I am thankful for every feedback, which makes the site more confortable experience for you guys. I hope you like it.

www.lunary.ch/db

New Comers
    a section that shows which characters are a good counter to x character would be really helpful. it would be the foundation to a good team composition

great info by the way. i like the tabbed and drop down windows

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If someone could post a viable team to complete Tidal Temple Difficult 5 at level 80 I would really appreciate it!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Wc+Mach+OC+Chap+Comm. Lvl 80, all 4* at maximum gear and enchant. Thats what I used in my 2nd account.
    Requirement: kill SO as fast as possible, time OC's ulti so it will cancels DV's. Comm US is to interrupt the boss, no need of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    Wc+Mach+OC+Chap+Comm. Lvl 80, all 4* at maximum gear and enchant. Thats what I used in my 2nd account.
    Requirement: kill SO as fast as possible, time OC's ulti so it will cancels DV's. Comm US is to interrupt the boss, no need of damage.
    Thats exactly the info i am looking for. Thanks alot! Since i cant test low 80s comps, could you provide some for me Livingmore? People would like that. : )

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    Good job man! very useful info
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    Hi Sadil
    Thanks for the Feedback. The minimum Req. is allready beeing placed, you can find it in the green boxes after the Difficulty (e.g. 6 (85+)). It takes time to complete these so bear with me there
    Damage Output is on the list aswell, gathering infos at the moment. These will be placed in the next few days.
    Nooo. Not the heroes level, i mean the Promotion level (Purple+1/Purple+3/Orange) that kind of thing. Sorry for not making it detail. Also the looks is more tidy, compact and easier to search. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by sadil123 View Post
    Nooo. Not the heroes level, i mean the Promotion level (Purple+1/Purple+3/Orange) that kind of thing. Sorry for not making it detail. Also the looks is more tidy, compact and easier to search. Keep it up!
    I am working on the promotion lvl and stars, stay tuned. Glad you like the layout.

I am working on the promotion lvl and stars, stay tuned. Glad you like the layout.
    Good to know that

Thats exactly the info i am looking for. Thanks alot! Since i cant test low 80s comps, could you provide some for me Livingmore? People would like that. : )
    Idk if people would like that, cuz my hero pool is not very big so I often have to come up with more technical lineups, which require more efforts. If people understand that "aah shiet, I cant beat a lvl 80 challenge with a not-even-close-to-level-80 team in one try.", then it is much easier to guide.

Idk if people would like that, cuz my hero pool is not very big so I often have to come up with more technical lineups, which require more efforts. If people understand that "aah shiet, I cant beat a lvl 80 challenge with a not-even-close-to-level-80 team in one try.", then it is much easier to guide.
    OK, got your point there. I would just like to share some more low 80s comps for the difficulties 2,3 and 4. Maybe somebody else is willing to share some experience.

OK, got your point there. I would just like to share some more low 80s comps for the difficulties 2,3 and 4. Maybe somebody else is willing to share some experience.
    Ty. If I have a composition with regular heroes, I would definitely share.

btw, By difficulties 2, 3, 4. Which pve contents do you mention ?

By difficulties 2, 3, 4. Which pve contents do you mention ?
    I am thinking on outlands, trials and rifts. I remember struggling in the 70-80s with the right comps, so it might help others when we would place some guideline-comps in these difficulties. Maybe i also need to add some Elite stages since there are some tricky ones early on like the Swordmaster ones.