Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Hero Composition Database

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ko kyaw View Post
    DV is a must have for female trail 6 and which set up can beat?

sry to interrupt , but tmr is double drop , i dont want to miss trail 6
    Not a must, you can still use old team LS, Com, VS, FM, DM but with DV, the chance of passing is much higher ( 10+ sec of chain sleep, silence and stone is enough to melt any team lol)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Thanks guys for all your support. I really appreciate it! Keep those suggestions coming.
    What do you guys think: Do we need infos like levelrange, promotion and hero details at the comps? At the moment we have neutralized avatar images.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar
    Found a small bug, Tidal Temple Team 3 has 2 FM. Maybe it's better to set a counter for each zone (Tidal Temple 1,2,3.../ Dwarfen Arsenal 1,2,3... instead of Tidal Temple 1,2,3.../ Dwarfen Arsenal 4,5,6...)?

Quote Originally Posted by d3xter View Post
    Found a small bug, Tidal Temple Team 3 has 2 FM. Maybe it's better to set a counter for each zone (Tidal Temple 1,2,3.../ Dwarfen Arsenal 1,2,3... instead of Tidal Temple 1,2,3.../ Dwarfen Arsenal 4,5,6...)?
    Thanks, comp is fixed. Yeah my thought there was to have a counter for each type, but i guess you are right.

Update: d3xter is providing the DB with Videos which will be added to each comp if avaiable. Thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    Thanks, comp is fixed. Yeah my thought there was to have a counter for each type, but i guess you are right.

Update: d3xter is providing the DB with Videos which will be added to each comp if avaiable. Thank you for that.
    Appreciate it, because it's a really nice project! I hope it will grow

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    Here's my thought.

There will be many comps added so you might think of re-arranging the page. In addition to that, the contents, which are grouped, should be hidden and users will choose which part to be revealed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    Here's my thought.

There will be many comps added so you might think of rearranging the page. In addition to that, the contents, which are grouped, should be hidden and users will choose which part to be revealed to them.
    Yes when the dataset grows we might need to change the format a bit or re-arange the sections differently.

About the Collapsable Sections: i have implemented the feature, but i am not happy with it yet...maybe in a future update. Would you guys think the sections need to be closed at start? Thanks for your continous feedback.

New Comers
    What about a tabbed format? A tab for each type of activity and then collapsible elements based on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerozz View Post
    What about a tabbed format? A tab for each type of activity and then collapsible elements based on stage.
    Good point, i will try out a layout in tabbed form. I am also currently working on the mobile view. It needs to be tighten up a bit.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Especially in the outland portals it is quite valuable to know that you don't need every hero maxed at 5* orange.
    Some exceptions (e.g. Poisoned One/Wandering Spearman good enough at 3* P+0/1) would be worth a mention.
    Server: 39 / ID *5579285*
    Guild: Bad Omen *110003971*

Quote Originally Posted by takami View Post
    Especially in the outland portals it is quite valuable to know that you don't need every hero maxed at 5* orange.
    Some exceptions (e.g. Poisoned One/Wandering Spearman good enough at 3* P+0/1) would be worth a mention.
    True, i am working on the feature to be able to set the stars and promotion level to each hero in comps. It will take me some time but it is definately coming.

Question

Short Update:
    • Mobile view has been tidied up and should be a better experience now.
    • Minimum LvL requirement for each composition has been implemented - i could use some help there since my team lvl is 87 and i cannot test the lower requirements anymore, any help here is greatly appreciated. Just PM me your passed results (e.g. Dwarf Arsenal #3: 80+)
    • New comps are now flagged with "NEW" for a few days.
    • Preparing the DB for multilangual content, so if you would like to contribute as translator give me a PM.

@Zäschi You need to clear out your private messages, I'm unable to send oyu further ones xD

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    good job! thank you for your great efforts

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Kudos to you! This has been one of the more efficient and beautiful look reference for this game nicely done!