Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: [GUIDE] Hero Composition Database

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Update:
    The Gearcheck is making good progress! [BG]Archon and i are currently working on the datasets of the heroes, items, stats, etc. I imported all heroes now, but due to changes the images and sub-items (Fragments and Recipes) are currently not available. All the images need to be renamed again...also the drop-down with the heroes is a f***ing pain with 71 heroes listed...i need to find a better solution there. : / Some features are currently overworked so the resultview may vary or show wrong. I will keep you updated, i hope you like the tool and it will help you organizing your heroes and keeping track of your items.

Comments and critics are always welcome. : )
    You can find the section here: http://heroescharge.help/#gearcheck

Cheers
    Z.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    The filters in the hero section need some work and i made some changes but i am still uncertain if these changes are good, the terminoligy right or the options complete... It is quite a difficult subject to make clear definitions there.

Any help, comment on them would help me alot. Also for gathering the infos about those properties and damage effects for each hero would i am in need of some help from you guys. If you want to spend some time and contribute towards this matter, just place a note here or pm me. Thanks!

The current state of the filters look like this:

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    HEROS CHARGE KNOWLEDGE BASE.

So on this site each & every Hero is so totally incomplete it makes me completely nuts.

Not 1 of the Hero's information show which Hero's they are BEST USED AGAINST.

Another short sited area is WHAT HERO'S ARE BEST TO DEFEAT THEM.

This is important information that we as players need!!!

Another area is the STUPID ABBREVIATIONS! pov, dot, etc. there seems to be a lot of them, but does anyone on these boards bother to list them,NO, then there are the little symbols on the photo of the Hero, not the ones in stats, the ones just above where the power gauge is, Blue, Red, Green, WHAT DO THEY STAND FOR, HELL IF I KNOW.

In building these sites all of you have tunnel vision & ignor the small things & instead put a plethora of the same info over, & , over, & over, & over again.

Also you have multiple Hero's with absolutely no information at all & they have been around for months & months.

The last I have to say is I have tried to use the site & GOOD GREIF IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL. Ask about a Hero & what do you get, a friggin form to fill out & it only goes up to level 90 no higher so since I am a level 95 & almost 96.

USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    This site unfortunately dorsnt work anymore since the creator of the site stopped playing because he got bored of not getting new content!

Why can I no longer get to this data base. I miss going there as they had started updating the info on heros

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Same, mine just says error 403, forbidden
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

I agree, I loved that data base it was great.

Why in the heck did they hide it & I even signed up to it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    To my knowledge, Zäschi stopped playing and updating his site for longer time now