Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Hero Composition Database

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I really like the database, but sometimes there are some hiccups, e.g. the tidal tempel the second last team is clearly not what is written in the description.

Same problem for the 4th and 3rd last teams in phoenix portal - while the pictured teams do work (beat them twice yesterday, just a matter of getting used to time ultis right to get enough hits), they are both the same and the description talks about a WS instead of the used DB

I had a 4*SL+2 (3* barely survived, 4* makes beam much smoother), 4*chap+3, 3*DB+2, 4*cw+3, 4*panda+2 - the panda needs the heal from the DB and has to dodge 1 or 2 attacks, so some retries might be necessary on that gear level. The DB has to ult in the middle of the beam to give the giant time to attack, Chap has to heal during it aswell (not needed if all heroes would survive which is unlikely). SL, panda have to hit the egg once before ultimating, cw has to summon his BS clone.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Centeavour View Post
    I really like the database, but sometimes there are some hiccups, e.g. the tidal tempel the second last team is clearly not what is written in the description.

Same problem for the 4th and 3rd last teams in phoenix portal - while the pictured teams do work (beat them twice yesterday, just a matter of getting used to time ultis right to get enough hits), they are both the same and the description talks about a WS instead of the used DB

I had a 4*SL+2 (3* barely survived, 4* makes beam much smoother), 4*chap+3, 3*DB+2, 4*cw+3, 4*panda+2 - the panda needs the heal from the DB and has to dodge 1 or 2 attacks, so some retries might be necessary on that gear level. The DB has to ult in the middle of the beam to give the giant time to attack, Chap has to heal during it aswell (not needed if all heroes would survive which is unlikely). SL, panda have to hit the egg once before ultimating, cw has to summon his BS clone.
    Thank you Centeavour for your feedback, that was my mistake since i duplicated the entries above and did a sloppy job by not controlling afterwards... I have corrected the pointed teams and they should be corresponding now with the sent in entry.

Small Update:
    - Legendary Quest of Lightning Elemental has been added

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thank you very much for your job, it's great.
    I'm a 52 lvl player so I cannot help you with all game features, but if you need I'm italian and I can help you with translation, just tell me throw MP.

Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by Alorig View Post
    Thank you very much for your job, it's great.
    I'm a 52 lvl player so I cannot help you with all game features, but if you need I'm italian and I can help you with translation, just tell me throw MP.

Thank you again
    Hi Alorig and thank you, glad it is of help.
    I pmed you regarding the italian translation.

Update:
    - New Hero-Reviews and -Ratings for Bear Warrior, Ferryman, Master Mage, Pilot and Rifleman have been added (Thanks Viggen)
    - Brazilian translations are 75% done and have been added as a feature language (Thanks Khole)
    - A new label for Capped Servers has been added
    - Several team-comps added

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    My teams for Trial and Tim Rift 6 (all level 88)

Tidal: WC/DM/FM/Comm/Mystic
    Dwarf: AS/DM/Chapp/IH/Admiral (Auto)

Magic Trial: Admiral/DM/FM/Mystic/Machinist (Auto)
    Physical Trial: Used to use AS/WC/SS/SL/Luna but I found WC/CW/DB/SS/SL to be much better (I can even Auto!)
    Valkyrie: Still trying to figure out if I should use Comm or Admiral with VS/DM/FM/SL

Thank you Ayame, i will place them as soon as i can 😸

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    GJ! This will be helpful for newbs.

Update
    With Shizocarps permission of Schizocarp and his Hero XP dataset, i was able to implement a Tool at the database to calculate how much EXP Potions, Salves, Cheeses and Steaks you need to reach a defined Level.
    http://heroescharge.help/#heroexp

Mmmmmm my Summoner will get 160 juicy grilled steaks...
    ...he probably needs alot of training after that... :P

Request
    - I am looking for Questscreens for the Brute's Legendary Quest

PS: Thank you all for your endless support, this community is truly amazing - even without admins/mods. ^.,.^

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Lvl 80 capped, cavelord lvl 4:
    5* mystic p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)
    4*mach p3 6/6
    5*fm p3 6/6
    4*dm p3 6/6
    4*psycho, p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)

Freeze trick needed( mys>dm>mach>fm>psy), but it's possible :-)
    And ofcourse release Mysticspell around 0:59 manually

Lvl80 capped, robot lvl 4:
    3* PO p+3 4/6 (missing kreln and moonglow)
    4* chap p3 5/6 (missing BoH)
    4* sil p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)
    4* DB p3 6/6
    4* psycho p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)

i enchant everything up to 3*

this fight isn't fun and very frustrating at 80 - the first hit of robot must not kill psycho, after that psycho has to interrupt around 1:09 as soon as the silence-mark goes off.
    Usually DB is able to cast his giant then, threw him in at 1:04 to interrupt the next wave
    after that the robot has to be interrupted whenever he tries to make his ulti.
    Use PO when ready, chap when necessary and keep the giant up to add his dot-dmg. Keeping the team on high health makes DB cast a dot on the tank, giving valuable dmg to the boss.

I barely made it 2 times in the last second, so enchants and proper execution are no choice here.

ps: tried OC instead of chap too, while i made it to 0% sometimes it didn't feel as smooth as chap and didn't go down either. As chap charms robot several times a fight and OC tends to miss(!) with his freeze, chap feels better overall.
    Last edited by Centeavour; 04-14-2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Centeavour View Post
    Lvl 80 capped, cavelord lvl 4:
    5* mystic p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)
    4*mach p3 6/6
    5*fm p3 6/6
    4*dm p3 6/6
    4*psycho, p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)

Freeze trick needed( mys>dm>mach>fm>psy), but it's possible :-)
    And ofcourse release Mysticspell around 0:59 manually

Lvl80 capped, robot lvl 4:
    3* PO p+3 4/6 (missing kreln and moonglow)
    4* chap p3 5/6 (missing BoH)
    4* sil p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)
    4* DB p3 6/6
    4* psycho p3 5/6 (missing moonglow)

i enchant everything up to 3*

this fight isn't fun and very frustrating at 80 - the first hit of robot must not kill psycho, after that psycho has to interrupt around 1:09 as soon as the silence-mark goes off.
    Usually DB is able to cast his giant then, threw him in at 1:04 to interrupt the next wave
    after that the robot has to be interrupted whenever he tries to make his ulti.
    Use PO when ready, chap when necessary and keep the giant up to add his dot-dmg. Keeping the team on high health makes DB cast a dot on the tank, giving valuable dmg to the boss.

I barely made it 2 times in the last second, so enchants and proper execution are no choice here.

ps: tried OC instead of chap too, while i made it to 0% sometimes it didn't feel as smooth as chap and didn't go down either. As chap charms robot several times a fight and OC tends to miss(!) with his freeze, chap feels better overall.
    Thank you! I will add them ASAP. : )

I think you may need to change a bit in Lesbian trial session.

The team of VS-DM-FM-Com-SL, the basic team, can pass lvl 5 at 81 (with a lot of retreats, of course) and level 6 at 88 (3 5*, orange heroes are SL, DM, VS. Com and FM is 5*, P+4 5/6). Hard, but they can beat it, usually it takes me 4 retreats for VS to survive through first stage.
    An easy game is a game not worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    I think you may need to change a bit in Lesbian trial session.

The team of VS-DM-FM-Com-SL, the basic team, can pass lvl 5 at 81 (with a lot of retreats, of course) and level 6 at 88 (3 5*, orange heroes are SL, DM, VS. Com and FM is 5*, P+4 5/6). Hard, but they can beat it, usually it takes me 4 retreats for VS to survive through first stage.
    Thanks for the point-out, i will check the formations and adjust them.

Update
    - I was busy today working a new tool called Gearcheck where i want to give the user the possibility to see which piece of equipment is needed in which promotional state. The data comes from the info section in the game when you have an item completed and unequipped. I thought this information is quite important for planing ahead gear- and farming-wise. I have chosen to turn the view from the item, not from the hero which will give me more flexibility in filtering and outputing the data. It is still uncomplete regarding the gears that can be chosen but i am working hard to get it completed as soon as possible. Also planed is a second filter for promotions which is currently faded out and a counter for the result to get an idea how many of each that is filtered is needed. Additonal data like fragments needed, item breakdown, etc are also subject to be implemented.
    You can find the section here: heroescharge.help/#items
    - The section Hero Comparison is also in development, but devours alot of time so please have a little more patience with that.

If you have any wishes or suggestions to the new sections just PM me or place them here. I am always open for new ideas and feedback!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    why no chinese. lol

Quote Originally Posted by wave480 View Post
    why no chinese. lol
    Wanna translate :P? I haven't found any chinese who wanted sofar...

About Gearcheck, shall it be too ambitious if it shows the exact amount of an item needed for each hero and by which way it is used ?

i.e WC needs 2 garments, one is crafted into BoS, the other is directly used. In game, they only show you the one that is directly used, but you (with helps) might complete what they have not done on the website.

But I think it will become ComponentCheck rather than Gearcheck.