Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98

Thread: Video channel on Outland Portal, Trials and Time Rift

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7
    So which heroes do you consider useless, and have not leveled / promoted to orange ?

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    Lightning master, sniper, lightning ele, ferry man and mountain are still purple +4 5 star.... Lightning master and sniper i user for daily q with skill points and enchanting all other are max

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Lightning master, sniper, lightning ele, ferry man and mountain are still purple +4 5 star.... Lightning master and sniper i user for daily q with skill points and enchanting all other are max
    So for Valkyrie Stage V, what heroes should i use ?

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    11
    Is it any seecret if I ask you what VIP lvl you are? The vids help so much caus we get a feel of what heroes to use/farm for the future.

  5. #20
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    I was searchin high level vids myself and i could hardly find any. So i wanted to show you guys how i am doing things. It may not be the perfect way but i am happy if i get any hints or help, so i try to give something back in showing you what i found out.
    Regarding vids i will try to improve these are my first videos ever. Finally i found out how to upload and use youtube ...

    I am vip 15 otherwise you can not have allmost all orange and full equipped and enchanted i think. Regarding vip it is everybodys decision what he/she wants to spend and can afford to spend on a mobile game ... I will not discuss that.

    I am really happy regarding your positive feedback that motivates me to continue sharing vids and know how ;-) Thank you out there!

  6. #21
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    I was searchin high level vids myself and i could hardly find any. So i wanted to show you guys how i am doing things. It may not be the perfect way but i am happy if i get any hints or help, so i try to give something back in showing you what i found out.
    Regarding vids i will try to improve these are my first videos ever. Finally i found out how to upload and use youtube ...

    I am vip 15 otherwise you can not have allmost all orange and full equipped and enchanted i think. Regarding vip it is everybodys decision what he/she wants to spend and can afford to spend on a mobile game ... I will not discuss that.

    I am really happy regarding your positive feedback that motivates me to continue sharing vids and know how ;-) Thank you out there!
    Thats really good, helps a lot. Have once question, I have CW at ****, should I make him five stars or should i focus on FD to **** too?

  7. #22
    Love your vids man I like planning for the future ei stage 6 in the portals so other guides explaining stages 5 and below are not of much use for me. I can see your team for the caves should succeed easily on stage 6 and the same for your other teams. I have a question regarding raged blood though... I find death gore to be useless in most aspects of the game so I was wondering if you could attempt to beat stage 6 with possibly disease bringer or cw in place of death gore so I can hopefully get duel utility out of one of them and avoid having to skill and gear another hero. Anyways thanks for the vids man keep up the good work!

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7
    did you buy most of the gear for gems, or use the gems for stamina buys?

  9. #24
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Ipad software capture is only possible with jailbreak. Unless you have a hint for any software usable without jailbreak i have to film one handed w my phone
    You can connect your iPad to a mac, open quicktime, and do a new movie recording with your iPad as the source there.
    Nice vids
    Do you have a video of clearing dragon 5/6?

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi mates,
    i just uploaded Norther Dragon Stage 6 vid ... this was a tough one until i found out that key element is to fire pilot ulti on right screen border to keep his dps high and dont get hit by most of the skills. Maybe helpful to know...

    Regarding Mac connection ... sadly i dont have a MAC and my iPad and Phone can not be USB connected (policy)... So you gotta take my funny scr vids as they are

    Regarding gear i buy the really important stuff like axes or magic hats or rawlis (the stuff you never can have enough from)...

    Next time Raged comes up i will first try to solve stage 6 then with second try i try replacing DG with your suggestions and perhaps be able to show you alternative setups ...

  11. #26
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    Wow! What a great job done! Having nearly all the heroes starred and geared is what most of us dream of. So what are your deffencive GA teams?

  12. #27
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Server 34
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    18
    Nice one mate, keep those videos coming. I really appreciate your effort.
    Like a poster above mentioned, could you show us your arena strategies/comps?

  13. #28
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Hi mates,
    i just uploaded Norther Dragon Stage 6 vid ... this was a tough one until i found out that key element is to fire pilot ulti on right screen border to keep his dps high and dont get hit by most of the skills. Maybe helpful to know...

    Regarding Mac connection ... sadly i dont have a MAC and my iPad and Phone can not be USB connected (policy)... So you gotta take my funny scr vids as they are

    Regarding gear i buy the really important stuff like axes or magic hats or rawlis (the stuff you never can have enough from)...

    Next time Raged comes up i will first try to solve stage 6 then with second try i try replacing DG with your suggestions and perhaps be able to show you alternative setups ...
    Dont get me started on thos freaking hats...!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Also awesome vids.

  14. #29
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    Ok so you guys are keen on some arena stuff so my next videos will be some samples of strategys and counter setups i use. Perhaps it helps you or you might show me some room for improvement ;-)

  15. #30
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 d3xter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    11
    Good job on this channel dude Keep it up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •