Thread: [Physical Sweep Team TL51] Veng Spirit, Psych Sword, Shadow Sham?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

[Physical Sweep Team TL51] Veng Spirit, Psych Sword, Shadow Sham?

Hello everyone, I have a quick question.

I am approaching level 51 and am wondering about the physical team I have prepared.

War Chief
    Lunar Guardian
    Leaves Shadow
    Commando

My question comes in about the fifth team member:

Vengeance Spirit - Aoe Damage and CC

Psychic Sword - Provides Attack Damage buff, blinks to back line (but does she die easily in P and then no longer provide her attack buff?)

Shadow Shaman - Provides Armor Debuff Aura to enemy team - is it significant?

Is there any hero I'm overlooking? I have failed to attain Cloud Walker and Fallen Dominion so I have given up on ranking in the 40's and am working early on my 50's team.

Just for good times sake, my remaining heroes that could possibly fit into a physical sweep team are.....
    Brute
    Death Mage
    Savage One
    Chaplain
    Wandering Spearman
    Ember Blade
    Arcane Sap
    Old Curse
    Silencer
    Pro Killer
    Death Gore
    Imp Executionerr
    Vangaurd Warrior
    Lightning Ele
    Warrior Monk
    Tusked Storm
    Sniper
    Wind Master
    Shallows keeper

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I suggest to try vs or maybe ember blade (i don't have experience with vs at early purple), or maybe you can try oc.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    At that level your tusked is an option also. I used him in my physical set up and if you have him completely leveled and geared he can be a beast in arenas. I was consistently getting top 50 and that was with out lunar. With lunar you might be able to go higher. Though that's if your close to the level of the top 50 if not you'll still do really good.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    vs most people use those 4 ,+ vs or oc..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    VS is a good option though most will agree around that level OC is preferred. A team of WC, LS, VS/OC, LG, and COM can win a lot of arena battles.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thank you everyone, for your input! I have decided on:

War Chief
    Lunar Guardian
    Leaves Shadow
    Commando

And also going to be maxing out Vengeance Spirit and Ember Blade and switching them out and seeing how it goes. I hear Ember Blade becomes ridiculously strong immediately upon attaining Purple (53 iirc) and VS is VS, adds to the Physical AoE damage (hits all five enemies with buffed damage from Lunar, Leaves and Commando)

I have OC however he has 0 skill points in his abilities and is at base stars. I regret not leveling him and my phoenix up as I had no idea they were so powerful, but now that I'm drawing close to 51+ I see no point in leveling phoenix for these last few days (I still hold top 25+ spot in arena with this team which is absolute trash sub-purple, I am only 1-2 levels behind leaders)

I have seen the damage VS, LG, Commando can do before purple, I'm excited to see what happens once they get their auras!