Thread: Confused on who to farm next from elite! Lvl 80

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Question Confused on who to farm next from elite! Lvl 80

So I dont have Vengance Sprit, is she the one I should get to five stars or should I farm one more hero?

My Heroes that I have which can be farmed from Elite Stages that I think are interesting:

Chaplain (37/100) - Well, she is not so interesting but maybe good to have at ****
    Savage One (36/100)
    Silencer (29/50)
    Admiral (40/50)
    Depths Voice (34/50)
    Machinist (16/100)
    Psycopath (46/50)

Then I have these that I dont even want to farm from Elite:

Ice Mage
    Brute
    Lightning Elemental
    Imperial
    Shallow K
    Emberstar
    Cleric
    Vanguard W
    Sniper
    Lightning Master
    Necromancer
    Shadow Shaman

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    besides VS as u already mentioned I would probably work on Machinist

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    VS
    Chaplain (Hard Core Crusades coming soon, don't wait to get your heals up to date)
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Chaplain has been useless to me past level 60, but as Agamerjes says, Hard crusade may change that. She is also available from bronze chests so think about that also. I'd halt the savage one farming. I no longer use him at 80+ as the main raids he's used for (7+8) stop being unlocked in favour of raids that offer decent gear.

So for now, stop SO, and maybe Chaplain. Get that VS ASAP, she's really good and pretty awesome in trials and arena/GA

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Admiral/pysicopath great lv90 heroes and silencer is always supposed to be a beast late game so id work on them

SO performs really well at al most all boss stage. I got 2m damage at level 83 against chap 13 boss with him. But there are heroes that is more important, more useful.
    VS > Silencer > Mach > Psycho.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    focus on Non *1 heroes first like VS / Silencer.

Adminral / Pysco / Machinist just from bronze box till your core *2/*3 heroes got max evolve

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    focus on Non *1 heroes first like VS / Silencer.

Adminral / Pysco / Machinist just from bronze box till your core *2/*3 heroes got max evolve
    Yeah caus gold is easy to farm when its so big lvl differences and Im vip10. I think like this, focus in VS, and Savage One to 4 stars. Then VS and Silencer to 4 stars. Is 4 star Savage enough or should he also be five stars?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i have no idea about Savage , found only good at Raid , in Arena need pair him with SK or IH to prevent get stunned first. i think *4 just enough for him.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Psychopath is shit for anything other than portals. Depths Voice is useful is some setups for snaring sappers but overall I wouldn't spend too much time on her. Savage One is good on several raid boss fights. Silencer is great in arena against magic teams. Admiral is worthwhile in the end-endgame. Machinist has some of the best burst in the game.

tldr: Out of those heroes...go for machinist. His stones drop from the bronze chest and at orange his ultimate finishes off at least one opponent if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Psychopath is shit for anything other than portals. Depths Voice is useful is some setups for snaring sappers but overall I wouldn't spend too much time on her. Savage One is good on several raid boss fights. Silencer is great in arena against magic teams. Admiral is worthwhile in the end-endgame. Machinist has some of the best burst in the game.

tldr: Out of those heroes...go for machinist. His stones drop from the bronze chest and at orange his ultimate finishes off at least one opponent if not more.
    outside the fact pysicopath/admiral are supposed to be the best two tanks in end game,saying there shit is retarded are best,as of bronze chests and gold I was one of those people that sold pysicopath/admiral SS early on so if you think you can farm them now from chests your mistaken,drop rate for admiral has dropped so unless you have 400 million plus gold to blow I'd start farming from elites

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    you might wanna re-read his post Godsend, He's right about psychopath tho. It's only good in portals and possibly to be used as a AS counter. He also said:
    Admiral is worthwhile in the end-endgame
    From the list the topicposter gave the best option is machinist. He's by far more flexible. i.e: portal, raid and even can be valuable in G-arena

Just on a sidenote: who the hell sells their SS? :S

Back in a time there was no raids,no booty cave and crusade was very hard(lucky to do 11/15)with no repeat then I had no choice to sell at the time compete useless SS,it was the main reason I was able to get the 10/12 heroes needed to compete 15/15 so I have no regrets in selling them,I'm saying now I spent 10 million recently on chests and got 2 admiral soul stones so I'd advise to start elite grinding her early,gold nowadays is easy but it's crap drops from chests

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplain View Post
    So I dont have Vengance Sprit, is she the one I should get to five stars or should I farm one more hero?

My Heroes that I have which can be farmed from Elite Stages that I think are interesting:

Chaplain (37/100) - Well, she is not so interesting but maybe good to have at ****
    Savage One (36/100)
    Silencer (29/50)
    Admiral (40/50)
    Depths Voice (34/50)
    Machinist (16/100)
    Psycopath (46/50)
    Farm silencer ,depth voice, and admiral, especially depth voice and admiral, since these two heroes only have 2 places that drop while others have 3.