Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really make a difference to become VIP 10?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Gem admiration isn't that good to be honest, more of a joke.
    It's a better value than the regular 200 gems for 120 stamina at the 6th or 7th stamina buy.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Sure, but by how much? And how many actually buy past 6 stamina resets?

With gem admiration you are paying 1.5 gem per stamina and with 200 gems reset you are paying 1.66.

That is why it is a joke to me. It's not a real benefit.
    Redid the calculation. When picking the gem admiration, you should actually count it as 85 stamina for 150 gems; this is because if you did not spend any gems, you would've gotten 15 for free, but in selecting the gem admiration, you get an additional 85 for 150 gems. That comes out at a rate of around 1.76 gems per stamina, so worse than the 200 gems for 120 stamina rebuy after the 6th stamina reset.

So it seems that the only time to use the gem admiration is if the leader wants more than 9 stamina resets, because then it is 400 gems for 120 stamina, a rate of 3.33 gems per stamina.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Vip10 is most important VIP goal to reach. Lots of extra gold. Makes skill up and enchant very easy and allows you to get lots of bronze chest and boost your 1* and get wnchant items.

Also gives you double attempts to get a card out of crusade chests which is also a huge help. Im vip12 and the vip11/12 meant nothing compared to 10. It's huge imo.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    VIP 11 gives you some advantages, you don't need to spend too much for VIP 11+ heroes, just open chests 3-5 times to get 3* cards, that is already 80ss ahead low/non VIP players, for example if I got FD & CW cards, currently I already have both of them 5*.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    VIP 10 is pay once and enjoy double crusade for as long as you play. VIP11, on the other hand, is magic stone chests that cost 400 gems per chest. Besides being based on luck, 3 star for any hero is usually not enough at the higher level so you'll continue opening these chests until the hero is 4/5 stars. People have claimed to spend as much as 40k to 50k to get a hero to 5 star.

Therefore, if you have the money and can see yourself playing this game for a while, VIP10 is definitely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegemonic View Post
    VIP 10 is pay once and enjoy double crusade for as long as you play. VIP11, on the other hand, is magic stone chests that cost 400 gems per chest. Besides being based on luck, 3 star for any hero is usually not enough at the higher level so you'll continue opening these chests until the hero is 4/5 stars. People have claimed to spend as much as 40k to 50k to get a hero to 5 star.

Therefore, if you have the money and can see yourself playing this game for a while, VIP10 is definitely worth it.
    At least they can maintain the reason to collect 550 gems/day by spending all gems they have. When you have 50k+ gems and you don't spend at all, how can you force yourself be online around 8 - 9:00 pm to collect more and more gems ?

I'm VIP 6 with 20k+ gems in hand, sometimes I'm busy and be downed to rank 90 in arena, but I think it does not matter since collecting more or less gems does not make any differences.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    These threads are just made because OP needs to hear some encouragement to spend that extra $100 that he's been thinking of spending for awhile. I'm a low VIP (L6) player coming in top 10 during arena rewards distribution every day and I have often contemplated if my standing in the game or enjoyment in the game will improve significantly if I do throw in a couple more hundred bucks for VIP10/11 or whatnot. And the conclusion is always a flat no.

VIP levels is one thing, but gems usage is what really sets you apart from the rest of the players. Unless you plan to pay a "subscription" fee to constantly recharge your gems, eventually certain heightened rates of progress will taper off, and whatever VIP levels you have will provide only that little superficial benefits that come with them. You won't have enough gems to continue doing the 9/10 stamina refills, or 4/5 Elite stage resets, or whatever Midas and skill point recharge you were used to because you were impatient. I have seen countless VIP11+ players in my server slowly falling behind me as they stopped recharging insane amounts to keep up their style of play and now at level 70+ only a small handful of really hardcore spenders are ahead of me. What I'm driving at is that if you do not plan to be paying a "subscription" fee to constantly recharge for gems to support your gaming habits, you need to find a style of play that is sustainable.

We can all agree that team level is everything in this current meta (until everyone in your server is capped at level 90, but of course you can rest assured that the cap will be raised once again before that happens) where two or three team levels can totally overpower a uber VIP11 built team of souped up heroes. In that case we can also conclude that a certain style of play is unsustainable as long as the amount of gems spent each day > amount of gems received each day. VIP 15 or VIP 5 both have a finite and very similar gem income each day unless one decides to continue spending more and more to keep it up. Personally I have found 6 stamina refills a day to be the most sustainable rate with monthly card, arena rewards, and regular booty cave digs. At that rate of TL exp gain, you easily get limited by EXP soon enough that gold is no longer a concern by level 70+. What then are the benefits conferred by VIP10?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Yes. Able to reset crusade and earn extra income to improve your heroes.

And you can buy 3 stamina for 50 gems each (i could do that this morning, never thought about it earlier)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Vip 10 is sure a quantum leap in your progress speed, with x 2 crusade gold and chests.

The only value advantage I see in vip 11 onwards are more chance of SS, from unlocking godfather and free magic stone every 120 hours. The rest of the features just burn through your gems..... Not worth it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    It is real that if youre VIP 5 your heroes you can improve your skills 20 points higher than NON-VIPS?

Quote Originally Posted by retripala View Post
    It is real that if youre VIP 5 your heroes you can improve your skills 20 points higher than NON-VIPS?
    Yes, you get 20 skills instead of 10 at VIP 5 when you upgrading your heroes skills.

Only 10 more, i.e 20 points in total. It does help since VIP players are much lazier than NON-VIP players.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    If you mean that heroes have the cap of skills raised by 20 then no, the skill cap remains unchanged, only certain items can add extra levels to skills. What you do get is 10 more skill points to distribute if you have the gold to do so, i.e distributable skill points regenerate up to 20 instead of 10.
    Thank you very much! now i understand. i was worried about this, i thought it makes the game paytowin, but now i am relieved

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Thank you very much! now i understand. i was worried about this, i thought it makes the game paytowin, but now i am relieved
    game is pay to win. (you will never see a non-vip player at top 50)
    Server 46 - Subush