Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is it really make a difference to become VIP 10?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Yes when you press raid you will get loot just like if you did it yourself. If you reached 15/15 you will also reach 15/15 with raid and it will open all chests. The only thing you don't get from second crusade chance is dragon coins, but it has always been like that.

Raid costs nothing and you don't have to rent a new hero.
    Thanks a lot for the explanation!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I think VIP 11 will make a different

Quote Originally Posted by idanqwe View Post
    server 3..
    I guess most of high vip just quitted lol
    Ha ha, nope its a very busy server still

It even has alot of LvL 90 - 5 star - Orange - Ninjas and let me tell you they kick everythings arse.

They key is at end game everything has a counter

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzzz View Post
    Double Crusader is huge in gold, ss and eq drops.
    Except stamina & Gear there is nothing really worth to spend gems as every magic stone chest heroes get "free" after a while.
    That's one thing people are not mentioning. You don't have to buy the Magic Stone chest, you get a free one every five days. It's like Gold Chests, you don't have to buy them if you don't want them, and just wait around till the free one comes. That's what I do, I don't spend more gems just to get a hero early.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    That's one thing people are not mentioning. You don't have to buy the Magic Stone chest, you get a free one every five days. It's like Gold Chests, you don't have to buy them if you don't want them, and just wait around till the free one comes. That's what I do, I don't spend more gems just to get a hero early.
    Yeah thats vip 11 magic stone feature, ive been vip 10, eight days and no free magic stone chests

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain View Post
    Yeah thats vip 11 magic stone feature, ive been vip 10, eight days and no free magic stone chests
    Yea its VIP 11. The thread kinda morphed where Magic Stone chests were being brought up, so I commented on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywhy View Post
    These threads are just made because OP needs to hear some encouragement to spend that extra $100 that he's been thinking of spending for awhile. I'm a low VIP (L6) player coming in top 10 during arena rewards distribution every day and I have often contemplated if my standing in the game or enjoyment in the game will improve significantly if I do throw in a couple more hundred bucks for VIP10/11 or whatnot. And the conclusion is always a flat no.

VIP levels is one thing, but gems usage is what really sets you apart from the rest of the players. Unless you plan to pay a "subscription" fee to constantly recharge your gems, eventually certain heightened rates of progress will taper off, and whatever VIP levels you have will provide only that little superficial benefits that come with them. You won't have enough gems to continue doing the 9/10 stamina refills, or 4/5 Elite stage resets, or whatever Midas and skill point recharge you were used to because you were impatient. I have seen countless VIP11+ players in my server slowly falling behind me as they stopped recharging insane amounts to keep up their style of play and now at level 70+ only a small handful of really hardcore spenders are ahead of me. What I'm driving at is that if you do not plan to be paying a "subscription" fee to constantly recharge for gems to support your gaming habits, you need to find a style of play that is sustainable.

We can all agree that team level is everything in this current meta (until everyone in your server is capped at level 90, but of course you can rest assured that the cap will be raised once again before that happens) where two or three team levels can totally overpower a uber VIP11 built team of souped up heroes. In that case we can also conclude that a certain style of play is unsustainable as long as the amount of gems spent each day > amount of gems received each day. VIP 15 or VIP 5 both have a finite and very similar gem income each day unless one decides to continue spending more and more to keep it up. Personally I have found 6 stamina refills a day to be the most sustainable rate with monthly card, arena rewards, and regular booty cave digs. At that rate of TL exp gain, you easily get limited by EXP soon enough that gold is no longer a concern by level 70+. What then are the benefits conferred by VIP10?
    i think your spot on.
    im vip 13, and when you hit vip 11 with magic stone it make the person weaker beacuse instead of lvling core heros and really important heros you get side tracked by magic stone heros, lvling them , gearing them, skill points. thus making your core heros fully geared and lvled and 5 stars.
    i have all the heros except SM and panda, and i have 18 heros maxed skilled and gear all the time.
    my 2 cent

Yes the double gold from having 2 crusades is very impactful.