Thread: New tablet

New Comers

New tablet

I went to play the game on my new tablet. Connected to G+ and noticed I was still starting from scratch. I didn't realize i didnt connect to G+ on my phone. Can you link the 2 accounts so I can play on my phone when I'm out and about and from the tablet when I'm home?

New Account
    Nickname: NickName
    AccountID: 13062247
    Server: 56

OldAccount
    Nickname: Derpy-Do
    AccountID: 8232719
    Server: 56
    VIP: 5
    TeamLevel: 58

Thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Derpy-Do,

Thanks for your information.
    I'll make sure our technicians see your request soon and handle it accordingly.

Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I was buying myself tablets for college. So that you can conveniently take notes in the classroom. The main thing is that there is a stylus and you can connect the keyboard. But in my free time, I play games. I chose a tablet thanks to one site. I now have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and it completely suits me.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ever since I started in college, I realized that it was quite difficult to keep up with everything and that is why I decided to ask for help on the Internet. It seems to me that this is common practice and you can find the best sites for help here https://edureviewer.com/services/power-essays-review/. I wish you success!

New Comers
    Oh, I recently bought a new tablet too, but for studying. I can tell that it doesn't help much since my essays are still bad.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I doubt that something could help me improve my writing skills, so I won't even consider buying a tablet for that. Well, I managed to have good essays, but I can't take all the credit since I use help to rewrite essays on https://essaypro.com/rewrite-my-essay. I know that otherwise, my teacher won't even read my work.

New Comers
    Nowadays, almost everyone has a tablet. And everyone uses the tablet differently. Someone for games, and someone for study. To choose the right tablet for yourself, you need to look at numerous reviews and find the best solution for yourself. Personally, I chose a tablet for myself exclusively for games, because I order all college papers https://www.customessaymeister.com/c...ge-papers.html and always get the perfect result that completely satisfies me

New Comers
    You can. I did have the same issue myself. one of my friend fixed it for me coz I ain't a techie