Thread: one more hack user.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    User probably changed name by now.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    He may have a point if game time fly faster stamina regenerates faster😨

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    Thanks for playing Heroes Charge. The pictures are too small for us to see.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi, it's my account on screenshot. I've never used a third-party program to hack the game.
    I am one of the administrators of the large Russian-speaking community of fans Heroes Charge are in Russian Facebook equivalents are called Vkontakte https://vk.com/heroescharge
    These screenshots were given as information for finding Martial Merchant (you can see the red figure which marks around it). And then the author of this topic used Photoshop that would discredit me.
    Apparently he was expelled from our community for not following the rules, one of which just says "Do not write about the cheats/hacks for the game. In general, in any manner and context. Placement of screenshots with third-party software is prohibited"
    Thank you for your understanding, I hope you will take the right decision.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Photoshopped? How low do people go to discredit other people in this game? Since when did this game became more than life. Seems too far for someone to frame a guild administrator.

Play with your friends in the most recent RPG, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your team members, upgrade your units and destroy your enemies! Collect your heroes among 50+ different options, each one with 4 unique skills and characteristics.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasya View Post
    Hello Mr. I dont know anything about your russian community and it is not first time when i get pic like this wis hack tools on it. MAY BE U R RIGHT. MAY BE NOT. I JUST ASK ADMIN SEE ARE U USING HACK. And i dont know who u r. But other way your fairy tail could be interesting. Let admin see. Ok? And i hope they will do right decision.
    Before you cry any more to your mom, the "hack" is called Xmoodgames and is for jailbroken phones and is NOT A FUCKING HACK TOOL THAT GIVES FREE MONEY, GEMS, HEROES!!!.

This is what you get with that tool:

Features:
    1.Avatars unlocked
    2.Speed control: from -3 to 1
    3.Preset teams saving
    4.Recommended lineups
    5.Xmod store
    6.Crafting guide for equipped items
    7.Auto fight repeatedly in a certain quest
    8.Crusade auto retreat

Video of the features: http://youtu.be/30OKb_xXsZ8

Play with your friends in the most recent RPG, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your team members, upgrade your units and destroy your enemies! Collect your heroes among 50+ different options, each one with 4 unique skills and characteristics.

Im very glad. But not interesteed in it. If you believe that it is not hack. Put your id and server here and ask admin check your acoount. Because you are thinking that it is not hack. Be MAN not woman. Put your account informatio let admin check your account also.
    Account ID: 3389687
    Server 39

Play with your friends in the most recent RPG, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your team members, upgrade your units and destroy...

Hello Mr. I dont know anything about your russian community and it is not first time when i get pic like this wis hack tools on it. MAY BE U R RIGHT. MAY BE NOT. I JUST ASK ADMIN SEE ARE U USING HACK. And i dont know who u r. But other way your fairy tail could be interesting. Let admin see. Ok? And i hope they will do right decision.
    You're lying very badly. Here is your post http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...1156#post91156 on 01-27-2015, 7:00 PM where you write what you say on behalf of the Russian community.
    I do not know who you authorized the making such a statement on behalf of our community. And you right there say they do not know about any Russian community. Entangled you in a lie.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    That program its a hack dude, watch in youtube you can config and edit some heroes strange grow and intelect so you done tons of damage, with the speedhack you just raid faster, no stamina ponits or skill points will get faster

that is incorrect. photoshop.

Troll who is prob vip11 and cant "win".

This guy chaplain said its not a hack though he listed the mods... Clearly its intention is to make his game experience favorable for him. Keep in mind that all 3rd party program is considered a hack not unless this bot program is published and authorized by ucool.😜😜😜
    Last edited by p391946; 02-22-2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: supposed to be a reply

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    We have our works and playing.. that's good to speed up for all activities , the rest , no benefit at all