Thread: what to buy from crusade shop?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

what to buy from crusade shop?

Does anyone have any experience with Manipulator, Enchantress or Cross knight? Are these heroes worth buying or should I just keep buying gear at the 40% sale when I need it? Thanks for input.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It depends on your team lvl and what you need. If you already have tanks or supports that are at team lvl, use the coins to gear them up. If your heroes are already geared up, then go ahead with Enchantress and CK.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They really aren't anything special. Crossed Knight can be decent with certain setups, but that's about it. If I could do it over again I would not have 5*d them and used the points for gear.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm running CK as main Tank, 5* O2, it works great (better than SK or Admiral in some cases, worse in others, but mostly on a similar level (in my point of view). He deals absolute no damage, but his taunt distract opponents and his shield makes him a rock.

If he can't cast his skills, he's way worse than Adm/SK, so against heavy CC teams (IE+Silencer+something) it's not the best one, but with US, he can stand against a NA (he hits him for about 1k), or resist Machinst and IE US without much trouble.

Can't really talk about others, getting Enchantress SS, but still 4* P4, so can't tell how it works, will finish 5* and put orange and start to play with her next week.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I use enchantress in one of my g arena works well