Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask away i can help:)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    When people asked questions, the common answers here are "are you fucking stupid bla bla bla, use the search bla bla bla"

But when someone actually offer to help, this happen.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    Honestly, weird questions are all I got left. I have a habit of reading and researching every game I enjoy, or spend a lot of time on, to an almost obsessive degree. Back in my MMO days, guild members used to joke and call me a human wikipedia. Did the same here, read nearly every useful forum post, haunted youtube vids, and google searched a bunch of random stuff. It is a big part of why I try and help folks in the 1-50 stickie, put my sickness to good use. So yeah, nearly every question I might need help with will definitely be out of left field.
    Sorry if i wasnt much help there, i dont put much thought in digs i just make the best teams that work well together and then go on with the next. So for a more in tune answer its neither, i kinda make it half and half i guess. By making my dig teams not have the highest power i wont receive the highest plunder. But by having the best synergy gives me a better defense. im not fully focused on the power though. So its 50-50 i would say.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    PLease, help me with DeathBringer. Do you know any arena team built around him? I heard he boosts demonkind, so my team will be FD-ferryman-DB. any suggestions for the other two heroes? i would be happy if i could leave commando out.

Quote Originally Posted by shiroamachi View Post
    When people asked questions, the common answers here are "are you fucking stupid bla bla bla, use the search bla bla bla"

But when someone actually offer to help, this happen.
    Lol it looks that way. Im just now really using the online forum. Dont get me wrong i have been playing since the beggining but i just now got to were i was interested in the forum. I dont mind the rude kids.. Im still willing to help out when and if i can

Quote Originally Posted by retripala View Post
    PLease, help me with DeathBringer. Do you know any arena team built around him? I heard he boosts demonkind, so my team will be FD-ferryman-DB. any suggestions for the other two heroes? i would be happy if i could leave commando out.
    Well you certainly have a unique team there. I would have to recommend swordmaster and cleric they would go quit well. Cleric for the DB minion defense and heal and physical defense for whole team and swordmaster goes great with ferry and FD and he heals. I have a clan member that uses DB with cleric and he owns, along with ferry and swordmaster. Just and opinion but hes rank 18 usally in arena so ya cleric and swordmaster

i think youre confused, im not talking about disease bringer, but the new upcoming tank hero called deathbringer... Or does it have minions, too?

btw thank you for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by The Exilež View Post
    Well you certainly have a unique team there. I would have to recommend swordmaster and cleric they would go quit well. Cleric for the DB minion defense and heal and physical defense for whole team and swordmaster goes great with ferry and FD and he heals. I have a clan member that uses DB with cleric and he owns, along with ferry and swordmaster. Just and opinion but hes rank 18 usally in arena so ya cleric and swordmaster
    Most certainly cleric and if its going to be a while befour you get swordmaster just throw another agility in there until u do get him. Are you far away from swordmaster?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    i think youre confused, im not talking about disease bringer, but the new upcoming tank hero called deathbringer... Or does it have minions, too?
    No, the daddy db doesn't have minions. He eats minions, literally.

You will have to see how much *balancing* UC is doing to the daddy DB before anyone can comment. IMO if they keep up nerfing magic stone heroes, no need to try to work out a team with Deathbringer.

cleric is 5*, and i have 20 SM ss...

btw thank you for your answer
    Ohhh i thought you were referring to disease b lol well im not sure about the new one i havent looked into it yet hehe. But still i would recommended swordmaster to go with ferry. And fd is good with them as well. Hmm ill check out the new one and get back with you still might be cleric though haha depends on the new ones skills/stats

Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post

You will have to see how much *balancing* UC is doing to the daddy DB before anyone can comment. IMO if they keep up nerfing magic stone heroes, no need to try to work out a team with Deathbringer.
    So deathbringer eats minions? really? Does it eats my own FD's minions too? whats the benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post

If im not mistaken he is similar to a character from Heroes of Newearth. But yes agreed should wait until they finish completely. Kinda hard to judge this early.

thank you, i can copy his skills here

He has a single target dmg.
    He has an aoe dmg.
    He eats enemy minions and gain different powers from it.
    His ultimate silences an enemy hero for the whole battle.
    His legendary boosts succ, ferryman, and fd armor (demonkind)

So deathbringer eats minions? really? Does it eats my own FD's minions too? whats the benefit?
    I dont know anything about him honestly but if hes like this character from H.O.N. he gains life when he eats minions that he produces himself. And they also can attack for him. But like i said a ballpark guess there lol.