Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask away i can help:)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar

The Exilež, server 29, id 39204

I am the Leader of The Exiles server 29 id 39204, We are top 3 guild and are looking for serious strong players, join server 29 and make our guild your home! (LVL 98+) active 24\7. If you have any questions concerning the game just ask, thats what this thread is for!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Exilež View Post
    I am lvl 87 and there is nothing i cant help you with

are you a homo?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Man crazypary this person is actually trying to be helpful and this is what you come up with. Please save your elementary school comments for the worse off threads and let someone actually help if they can.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    I am lvl 87 and there is nothing i cant help you with
    Describe your heroes. How many heroes do you have? How many of your heroes are also level 87? Within 5 levels? Within 10 levels? How many are purple 3, purple 4, legendary? Do you 15/15 crusade? Have you cleared 4/5/6 difficulties on trials, rifts, portals? Highest Arena/Grand Arena ranking?

Level 87 is impressive, though it is little credibility. No offense intended.

To stay on topic, I'll give you a random question. In Booty Caves, would you suggest making optimal teams with the best synergy to prevent looters, but likely at the cost of some team power? Or would you suggest going for broke with any random 5 heroes with the highest overall team power, because overall gold/exp is better, even though you'll likely lose a fair amount to looters?
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    How do I start admirals legendary quest?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ding-my-heroes

You can help me there if you wish i'd like some insight hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ovelhazinha View Post
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ding-my-heroes

You can help me there if you wish i'd like some insight hehe
    What more help do you require, in that thread? I thought DelhiWalkers's reply was fairly complete and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    Describe your heroes. How many heroes do you have? How many of your heroes are also level 87? Within 5 levels? Within 10 levels? How many are purple 3, purple 4, legendary? Do you 15/15 crusade? Have you cleared 4/5/6 difficulties on trials, rifts, portals? Highest Arena/Grand Arena ranking?

Level 87 is impressive, though it is little credibility. No offense intended.

To stay on topic, I'll give you a random question. In Booty Caves, would you suggest making optimal teams with the best synergy to prevent looters, but likely at the cost of some team power? Or would you suggest going for broke with any random 5 heroes with the highest overall team power, because overall gold/exp is better, even though you'll likely lose a fair amount to looters?
    Lol,, To answer your question duh... go with the team that has the best synergy... And i have 36 Heroes, 4 orange, 11p4, 10p3, 9p2, 2p1.. I also am the leader of The EÎilež which is top 5 clan and i always have Atleast 15m gold on hand... Not sure why the hostile approach or doubt lol but agian i breath this game.

Lol,, To answer your question duh... go with the team that best synergy... And i have 36 Heroes, 4 orange, 11p4, 10p3 and 11p3.. I also am the leader of The EÎilež which is top 5 clan... Not sure why the rudeness but agian i breath this game.
    Highest portal is 4, its op anyway and highest arena is 6.. trials is 5 and rifts both 6. Grand is 8 and hmm also highest coind dig is 10.. Anything else sir lol...

Lol,, To answer your question duh... go with the team that best synergy... And i have 36 Heroes, 4 orange, 11p4, 10p3 and 11p3.. I also am the leader of The EÎilež which is top 5 clan... Not sure why the rudeness but agian i breath this game.
    Oh and and 23 of my 36 heroes are 87...

Quote Originally Posted by crazypary View Post
    are you a homo?
    Are you mad bro? Lol kid...

It was not my intention to be rude. Since you decided to start your own help thread, I was curious what experience you had. Team level is somewhat limited credibility, hence the questions about your heroes and progression. May I ask what you mean by "top 5 clan", is that on your server or overall? I admit, I am a bit ignorant with how guilds/clans are ranked.

To your answer to my topic question, could you explain your reasoning? Do you think the loss in profit, by running a team with less overall power, is offset by less risk of losing profit to looters?

Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    It was not my intention to be rude. Since you decided to start your own help thread, I was curious what experience you had. Team level is somewhat limited credibility, hence the questions about your heroes and progression. May I ask what you mean by "top 5 clan", is that on your server or overall? I admit, I am a bit ignorant with how guilds/clans are ranked.

http://forum.ucool.com/member.php?35023-The-Exile%A7
    To your answer to my topic question, could you explain your reasoning? Do you think the loss in profit, by running a team with less overall power, is offset by less risk of losing profit to looters?
    Well having a team that performs well together compared to power is a no brainer. Go with the team that works well as a unit. Losing loot isnt a factor to me honestly because i make so much gold in 15-15 and rifts along with never letting my booty caves bread get to 30 and always looting only gold do to not needing exp pots because i receive roughly 300-400 a day in raids. To be honest i could care less about who loots me or how much gold i get from plunder. Like i said i am sitting on 15m all the time and thats with purchasing atleast 10- 90,000 chests daily. But i would say go with the plunder profit. For the diamonds. Weird question but a good one.

I usally dont put much thought into it as far as my teams go in digs. I just pick the best teams that correlate with one another and go on with my day lol.

Well having a team that performs well together compared to power is a no brainer. Go with the team that works well as a unit. Losing loot isnt a factor to me honestly because i make so much gold in 15-15 and rifts along with never letting my booty caves bread get to 30 and always looting only gold do to not needing exp pots because i receive roughly 300-400 a day in raids. To be honest i could care less about who loots me or how much gold i get from plunder. Like i said i am sitting on 15m all the time and thats with purchasing atleast 10- 90,000 chests daily. But i would say go with the plunder profit. For the diamonds. Weird question but a good one.
    Honestly, weird questions are all I got left. I have a habit of reading and researching every game I enjoy, or spend a lot of time on, to an almost obsessive degree. Back in my MMO days, guild members used to joke and call me a human wikipedia. Did the same here, read nearly every useful forum post, haunted youtube vids, and google searched a bunch of random stuff. It is a big part of why I try and help folks in the 1-50 stickie, put my sickness to good use. So yeah, nearly every question I might need help with will definitely be out of left field.