Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask away i can help:)

New Comers
    How can you get the arena coins faster? I get around 30 or 35 most days, with the exception of getting 100 today because I ranked up a lot. I just wanna know if there is any other way to get arena coins faster.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
    Two questions:
    Why is commando considered to be so good? I got her at three stars easily but seldom do ever think, I hope she ults.
    Two is mystic an acceptable replacement for commando?

I'm only level 45, about to hit 46. Just trying new things out and am a bit skeptical about commando.
    Commando and mystic have seperate function, the two is needed in different way. The thing with commando at early level is the green skill, you may mix match another team comp with or without commando, and see the different

Quote Originally Posted by hyateus View Post
    How can you get the arena coins faster? I get around 30 or 35 most days, with the exception of getting 100 today because I ranked up a lot. I just wanna know if there is any other way to get arena coins faster.
    Not trying to be rude, you should switch to another newer server (fresh one are reccomended) or spend 5000 dollars.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonabala View Post
    Commando and mystic have seperate function, the two is needed in different way. The thing with commando at early level is the green skill, you may mix match another team comp with or without commando, and see the different
    I'm thinking of trying old curse in 3 or 4 days. It'll take 2 days and a crusade to get of ready
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonabala View Post
    Not trying to be rude, you should switch to another newer server (fresh one are reccomended) or spend 5000 dollars.
    50 bucks got me to rank 1900 easy.70 with some rngeezus got me to help 1000 because of some lucky boxes like cloud walker. I'm still crying fallen dominion or panda didn't drop ;-;

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tyork1561 View Post
    Can someone join my guild from a different server
    If he from a newer server he can use server migrate to join. But this feature is closed. No clue about when they reopen it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Is it only worth keeping front heroes like FD and AS at p1 for the dodge or mid heroes like CW too?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I read somewhere that crusade difficulty is dependent on your arena rank.

Is this true or is crusade dependent only on your team level?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ADIS View Post
    I read somewhere that crusade difficulty is dependent on your arena rank.

Is this true or is crusade dependent only on your team level?
    It depends on team lv. Ive tried lower my arena rank but no use. The opponent still the same

New Comers
    Are certain heroes default to one star to start vs three stars? I got a drop yesterday of a hero with a three star (wind master), did I just get lucky or are they all set on 1/2/3 stars when they are created?
    how is that different from creating say commando from scratch of 10 cards (I assume it starts with one star at that point?) Would there ever be a commando drop with 3 star?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm pretty sure all Heroes have their own default star count. The high the souls needed to get her hero, the more stars. Generally 30 SS is two stars and 80 is 3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Who should i be farming at the guild shop? Im lvl 48

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tyork1561 View Post
    Can someone join my guild from a different server
    Nope they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
    Two questions:
    Why is commando considered to be so good? I got her at three stars easily but seldom do ever think, I hope she ults.
    Two is mystic an acceptable replacement for commando?

I'm only level 45, about to hit 46. Just trying new things out and am a bit skeptical about commando.
    Usually good because her initial stun arrow sometimes can change the pace of battle. True she is lack of damage, but her purple is a good boost for agility hero, not to mention her initial 5 sec buff. On the paper, she's one of the best starter hero and easy to farm through crusade.

EDIT: I messed with thread pages /sry
    Last edited by Mikasa; 03-18-2015 at 04:33 AM. Reason: messed up

Quote Originally Posted by tenit View Post
    AS till 5*

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by fallina View Post
    Are certain heroes default to one star to start vs three stars? I got a drop yesterday of a hero with a three star (wind master), did I just get lucky or are they all set on 1/2/3 stars when they are created?
    how is that different from creating say commando from scratch of 10 cards (I assume it starts with one star at that point?) Would there ever be a commando drop with 3 star?
    Quote Originally Posted by tenit View Post
    please read FAQ all your qns are answered there

New Comers
    so what are the best heroes at downing tanks. What is the best team approach to multiple tank team as in war chief, ancient protector, death bringer, old curse, and commando. i have been struggling with the answer. also is using arcane sapper situationally between lvls 53 - 73 ok? or is he just crap tier until then? if you have the time or desire could you let me know what tier 1 champions after 53 counter other strats. as in sapper counters low tank heavy mage teams but gets countered by mystic, and psycopath. Those type of things i know but in depth how to change my team on the fly like the example above i am clueless. i am lvl 54 and i am rank 3 in arena on my server. im trying to figure all of this out but having little luck vs heavy tank teams. any help you could give would be appreciated.