Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask away i can help:)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi there, recently my arena team seems to be performing badly. Usually i rank 100-150. It seems i have fallen off the rank quite easily.
    My team is Panda 4* P4 ,CW 5* P4,AS 5* P4,VS 4* P4,Comm 5* P4.

I am thinkin if this team can be improved further. The other heroes which i think can be fit into this line up as follows;
    WC 4* P4
    SL 4* P4
    LG 5* P4
    Mystic 5* P4

Would appreciate if i could gather give some valuable feedbacks. Thank you! =)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Should i skip chaplain's p3 equip? Yes, i'm looking at you, pennant of quinnard

Should i avoid chaplain's p3 equip? Yes, i'm looking at you, Pendant of the quinnard, and your +65% healing!

I'm TL 80 and i still miss fd, cw and vs. I could unlock them right abat thou', but i don't want to waste 80ss...i have 160ss of fd, 100ss of cw and 130ss of vs. Aaaand, i still have 2* DM, coz i have 2 really good dm in guild mercenaries..but i feel it's time to level her up for female trial, exp time rift level 5 (i can complete it without her anyway) and outland...what should i do? Carry on with those 3 or start farming dm To 5*?

Is a mach 3* enough for outland level 4?

I can't decide if i should level up and full equip admiral (just for female trial) or savage one, just for guild raids. Admiral is at 3* 0/100 and SO at 3* 90/100. Who i have to prioritize?

Thanks guys, peace and love!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'd hold onto chaplains "p2" until you're 84 and can equip his p4 heal item. Imo his p3 is lackluster and the bag of holding will still probably be needed on some of your other mages (those things are so annoying to farm and rage 3 is stupid 6hard when it opens and should probably be tuned down). DM is just too important to not level your own and 3 stars will take you far. Personally I think you're cutting off your nose to spite your face by trying to hold out for FD, CW, and VS cards. Those are awesome heroes and should be redeemed immediately if you have the ability. It's not like farming stones in GA takes long if you can hold 30+/hr.

New Comers
    Hi, I want to ask if Commando's Inspiration skill isn't bugged. Because mine doesn't seem to cast. All I see is 'Haste' every time a round starts.

I got Tusked Storm which has a skill (Battle Focus) with about the same description as Inspiration, but their effects seem different.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by blowinthedark View Post
    Hi, I want to ask if Commando's Inspiration skill isn't bugged. Because mine doesn't seem to cast. All I see is 'Haste' every time a round starts.

I got Tusked Storm which has a skill (Battle Focus) with about the same description as Inspiration, but their effects seem different.
    Tusked ulti only active when bars fills up
    Inspiration only 6s start of battle

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i have 66 iron hoof stones and 55 drunken master, my current tanks are 3 star purple 2 wc, 2 star purple 1 savage one, and purple 1 4 star vanguard warr, all level 75, my savage one is lack luster and vanguard has a place in my VW OC PHX MYS stormlord team and war chief is in my WC FD VS SL AS team, now many people are saying that i shouldnt be farming ih right now and that i should star up cw and fd, so should i finish iron hoof and then start on clouds stars or should i just ditch the hoof and farm cloud now,also i have 1k g arena coins so i can have ih by tmrw morning if i buy his stones

I want to level up 3 heroes
    Mystic eb ih(maybe FD)
    Which one should I level first

Banned Contributor Level 6
    How do you counter these 2-tank formations?? They play warchief and iron hoof together. Isnt it wrong?? 2 of the top 5 guys on my server arena leaderboard. What the hell, it goes
    against everything I've read...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by grondinjf View Post
    How do you counter these 2-tank formations?? They play warchief and iron hoof together. Isnt it wrong?? 2 of the top 5 guys on my server arena leaderboard. What the hell, it goes
    against everything I've read...
    Someone who deal huge aoe dmg like eb or fm will do.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

New Comers
    Hi, I'm currently lvl 55 and struggling with a few aspects of the game. here is my current roster of heroes.

my top heroes (full skills, max lvl, fully geared and enchanted)

succubus/55/4*/P
    wind master/55/4*/P
    phoenix/55/3*/P
    death knight/55/3*/P
    vanguard warrior/55/3*/P
    chaplain/55/2*/P
    Old curse/55/2*/P

My "work in progress" heroes. (heroes I'm currently working into my top, or I used to invest but abandoned them. can easily become top if I dedicate fully to them)

arcane sapper/55/1*/B2
    mystic/55/2*/P
    professional killer/54/3*/P
    master mage/54/3*/P (enchanted, high lvl skills)
    warrior monk/54/3*/P (enchanted)
    deathgore/55/3*/P
    cleric/54/2*/P (abandoned)
    depths voice/54/2*/P
    shadow leaf/53/2*/P
    commando/55/2*/P (working her into top)

My neglected heroes (heroes mostly abandoned because I don't find an inmediate use for them or I think are outclassed by another unit I have)

Lunar guardian/53/3*/B+2
    lightning spirit/53/2*/P
    ice mage/53/2*/B+2
    savage one/53/2*B+2
    admiral/53/1*B+2
    lightning master/46/2*/B+2
    shallows keeper/46/2*/B+2
    rifleman/46/2*/B+2
    frost mage/46/2*/B+2
    tusked storm/46/2*/B+2
    sniper/44/2*/B
    psychopath/44/1*/B
    emberstar/43/2*/B+2
    machinist/42/2*/B+2
    psychic sword/1/2*
    arcane sapper/1/1*
    mystic/1/1*
    forest guardian/1/1*
    Brute /1/1*

Problem

I find myself struggling with arena. read most of the guides in this forum, and I do fine with crusade and other stuff, but not arena. I have tried with different combinations of my top units, and right now my main weakness are my tanks. deathgore and death knight die really fast and vanguard takes way too long to enter the fight. I have been winning about 1-2 battler per day, mostly because of phoenix, old curse and succubus, but I would like advise on how to setup a good, reliable arena team. I know no team can win always, but I want to at least be competitive. you can use units that are not top of my roster, I can work them.

I also would like some help choosing my core 10-15 heroes. with an increasing number of units in my possesion, I no longer know wich units I should really be investing into, that means, keeping them top lvl, top skills, promoting them, farming soul stones, enchanting (within reason), etc. I dont want to pour resources into a unit that will not be that usefull later in game. also wich units from the different shops (arena, guild, crusade) I should focus on. I can easily farm stones for heroes from the crusade shop, so keep that in mind, those I can easily get and evolve.

TYVM for your help and time and I hope you can solve my problems.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Hi, I'm currently lvl 55 and struggling with a few aspects of the game. here is my current roster of heroes.

my top heroes (full skills, max lvl, fully geared and enchanted)

succubus/55/4*/P
    wind master/55/4*/P
    phoenix/55/3*/P
    death knight/55/3*/P
    vanguard warrior/55/3*/P
    chaplain/55/2*/P
    Old curse/55/2*/P

My "work in progress" heroes. (heroes I'm currently working into my top, or I used to invest but abandoned them. can easily become top if I dedicate fully to them)

arcane sapper/55/1*/B2
    mystic/55/2*/P
    professional killer/54/3*/P
    master mage/54/3*/P (enchanted, high lvl skills)
    warrior monk/54/3*/P (enchanted)
    deathgore/55/3*/P
    cleric/54/2*/P (abandoned)
    depths voice/54/2*/P
    shadow leaf/53/2*/P
    commando/55/2*/P (working her into top)

My neglected heroes (heroes mostly abandoned because I don't find an inmediate use for them or I think are outclassed by another unit I have)

Lunar guardian/53/3*/B+2
    lightning spirit/53/2*/P
    ice mage/53/2*/B+2
    savage one/53/2*B+2
    admiral/53/1*B+2
    lightning master/46/2*/B+2
    shallows keeper/46/2*/B+2
    rifleman/46/2*/B+2
    frost mage/46/2*/B+2
    tusked storm/46/2*/B+2
    sniper/44/2*/B
    psychopath/44/1*/B
    emberstar/43/2*/B+2
    machinist/42/2*/B+2
    psychic sword/1/2*
    arcane sapper/1/1*
    mystic/1/1*
    forest guardian/1/1*
    Brute /1/1*

Problem

I find myself struggling with arena. read most of the guides in this forum, and I do fine with crusade and other stuff, but not arena. I have tried with different combinations of my top units, and right now my main weakness are my tanks. deathgore and death knight die really fast and vanguard takes way too long to enter the fight. I have been winning about 1-2 battler per day, mostly because of phoenix, old curse and succubus, but I would like advise on how to setup a good, reliable arena team. I know no team can win always, but I want to at least be competitive. you can use units that are not top of my roster, I can work them.

I also would like some help choosing my core 10-15 heroes. with an increasing number of units in my possesion, I no longer know wich units I should really be investing into, that means, keeping them top lvl, top skills, promoting them, farming soul stones, enchanting (within reason), etc. I dont want to pour resources into a unit that will not be that usefull later in game. also wich units from the different shops (arena, guild, crusade) I should focus on. I can easily farm stones for heroes from the crusade shop, so keep that in mind, those I can easily get and evolve.

TYVM for your help and time and I hope you can solve my problems.
    You should try to take a screen shot in the enchant tab next time. My eyes almost exploded after reading your wall of texts.

I'm not sure what's going on at that level range since the meta game has changed a lot with new heroes. But here are the cores you should develop:

High priority: DM, CW, EB, FM, AS, Com, VS, LS, OC, Panda, Mystic.
    Moderate priority: VW, Machinist, PO, Psycho, DV, Silencer, Phoenix, DB.
    Low priority: Pilot, SS, SM

With these 22 heroes, you can excel all essential areas in the game, from Trials/Time Rifts to Portal, arena and GA as well.

New Comers
    How is 7 day contribution calculated for guild scores?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    HI I heard you can only start doing legendary quests when you are level 90. Is it a fact? thz

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hi i have a question. After finish guid raid, we recieved guid coin depend on damage deal. could u tell me exactly amount of coin get ? from 1st to 5th