Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Next event double SS drop?

Can someone confirm this

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Yeah it is

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    There is a god after all
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    is it after midnight or 5am?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    5am it starts

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So there will be a x2 ss drop event after the drop rate has been nerfed? Funny

Well for te past few days i did not feel any nerf
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    As Nomies has stated there hasn't been a reduction in the drop rate of soulstones the drop rate itself with the whole no double drop really sucks. It still seems close to an average of 1 every 3 raids with a number of time not getting any and some times getting 2 in a 3 raid. Also I ended up getting 2 ss and a shadow leaves card doing 2 10x bronze chest, so it seems this is still about normal.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    The last 4 days I have done 144 elite stagesand gotten 29 stones. This event should basically bring me back to the 33% drop rate that everyone claims.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Drop rate has indeed NOT been nerfed, only the RNG reset has, which is not perfect for this event, since it's the first time in months this has been offered to us. Still better than not having it, so thanks, I guess.
    Server 58 - Sheikh

I guess this event only effects drops from elite stages, or crusade, chests as well?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post
    There is a god after all
    lol?

A twisted god.
    #uncool

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Just the usual ignorant children who read a lot of rage threads about nerf this and nerf that and since they are young and naive they think everything they read is true, and thus drop rate of soul stones must have been nerfed. Because they read it on the internet.
    Yeah tell those kids what's up.

Only purple items drop from bronze chest has been nerfed. Nothing else got nerfed
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by edzhis View Post
    Drop rate has indeed NOT been nerfed, only the RNG reset has, which is not perfect for this event, since it's the first time in months this has been offered to us. Still better than not having it, so thanks, I guess.
    Yeah they knew whats coming so they killed abas method. Poor aba, could keep it for himself and get 108 ss per hero at this event.. U can question the god again Jack.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    cant wait for this! gonna farm hard!!