Thread: Regarding CW promotion from P+2 to P+4

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Regarding CW promotion from P+2 to P+4

My CW is lvl 79 P+2 *4 (75/150) and in 800 energy will reach lvl 80. Only Gullak Aerthan is not yet equipable now but i have ready stock the gear itself.
    Currently all his gears (P+2) is not fully enchanted, only *1 for five equip because i think i will just full enchant at p+3 / p+4.

The question is, p+3 equip is below 80, so actually i could promote him to p+4 directly.
    What is the best strategy from your experience?
    fully enchant 6 gears at p+3 or full enchant 4 gears at p+4 ?
    i have compare it in the chinese version site, there are pros n cons (missing Vampire rating,Dodge,Life Reply), so i need suggestion base on experience.

Thanks!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 CosminCheba01's Avatar
    Purple +4 . Why ? Because it can deal more damage at p+4 . All his items on p+3 are equippable until level 72 , and Raven's beak will boost his damage
    This is only my opinion . Hope more people will answer , so you'll have decent info .

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I wish ucool would make it such that you get auto-promoted whenever you equip the 6th item so threads like this will no longer exist. With the exception of a select few, promoting is always better if you can equip 4/6. It's not even hard to do the math; I don't know why people make threads like this all day.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bort View Post
    I wish ucool would make it such that you get auto-promoted whenever you equip the 6th item so threads like this will no longer exist. With the exception of a select few, promoting is always better if you can equip 4/6. It's not even hard to do the math; I don't know why people make threads like this all day.
    Not true . one simple example, is panda p+4 to panda orange ... p+4>orange. This applies to other cases as well, where heroes lose orange items enchants that worth more than the new items.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Promote to P+4. Since all your items are not fully enchanted, there is no dilemma here, promote will always be better.
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by astalis View Post
    Not true . one simple example, is panda p+4 to panda orange ... p+4>orange. This applies to other cases as well, where heroes lose orange items enchants that worth more than the new items.
    Are you stupid or are you blind?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Panda Orange got less HP but more damage , some people use Panda not as DPS Tank but Debuff Tank which mean P+4 is more suitable

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    ok just promote to p4, thanks for the answer.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    I see tho many people keep panda at p+4 and max enchant his items. Coz the crusade shield and axe gives a lot of strength and HP fully enchanted. So they prefer HP over damage.
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine