Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Countering Fallen Dominion Teams

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Thumbs up Countering Fallen Dominion Teams

Hello everyone,

Fallen Dominion is a problem...Especially for people at lower levels.. With that INSANE damage,lifesteal and CC immunity(!?!) i cannot kill it. I cannot even counter it. Im trying a lot of variations. I have almost every hero except FD in my roster. But i couldnt find a solution for him. Even worse when its teaming up with CW. Game becomes a clusterfuck coz of illusions...

I would like to hear others opinions about this matter... Anyone knows a way to counter him around level 50s?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Did you not just opened the same topic this morning and spammed the whole forum ? http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ng-owned-by-FD
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Did you not just opened the same topic this morning and spammed the whole forum ? http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ng-owned-by-FD
    Are you insane. You told me to open a thread for it... If you dont know the answer, just stop writing will you. Let others reply...you really dont have anything better to do eh..?

Quote Originally Posted by Thassoth View Post
    Are you insane. You told me to open a thread for it... If you dont know the answer, just stop writing will you. Let others reply...you really dont have anything better to do eh..?
    maybe you missunderstood me... I wrote what you should have done, but due to the fact hat you already opened a thread about your problem...anyways...i dont care anymore...
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    BadFerret are you a cat?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Lmao hahaha
    BadFerret and Thassoth keep going, you guys are so funny xD
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    BadFerret never comes with solutions. He just loves to tell people to USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION or HEY U ALREADY OPENED A THREAD. What a jerk.

give a man a fish and he can eat one day
    teach a man to fish and he can eat his whole life
    that actually is a solution

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Most people on this forum are too dumb to understand that. Lol.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ... Dont teach a man to fish. Fishing just isnt that hard.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss.

that one made My day

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Just get two fallen dominions and smoke his behind - easy!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    I need some advice on building my team ^^ Currently level 90 - VIP2*

I currently have:

Front: IH*4 // WC*2 // Brute*3 // SavageOne*2 // WarriorMonk*3 // Admiral*2 // Shallows*2 // LightningEle*3 // Psychopath*2 // Mountain*3 // Cleric*2 // Vanguard*2 // Soulhunter*3 // Deathknight*3 // Deathgore*3 // EmberBlade*1 // ArcaneSapper*2

Central: Lunar*3 // OldCurse*3 // HiddenNeedle*3 / CloudWalker*3 // HiddenAssassin*3 // TuskedStorm*3 // DeathMage*2 // Machinist*2 // IceMage*3 // Silancer*2 // FrostMage*3 // Phoneix*2 // MasterMage*3 // Emberstar*2 // ImperialExe*3 // Necromancer*2 // ShadowShaman*3 // LightningMaster*2 // WanderingSpearman*3 //

Back: Commando*4 // Stormlord*3 // Shadowleaf*3 // Rifleman*2 // Chaplain*2 // Mystic*2 // ProfKiller*3 // Sniper*3

Usually I fight against teams based around FD. FD is sooo OP..i really cant counter it. (and everyone in top 20 except me have FD)

I always face off teams like this: WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Lunar or WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Commando or WC-FD-CW-Commando-Shadows

Please, i really need help. I was in top 3 like a few days ago. Now i can hardly enter top 10..

Can a caster team counter those teams?
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    I need some advice on building my team ^^ Currently level 90 - VIP2*

I currently have:

Front: IH*4 // WC*2 // Brute*3 // SavageOne*2 // WarriorMonk*3 // Admiral*2 // Shallows*2 // LightningEle*3 // Psychopath*2 // Mountain*3 // Cleric*2 // Vanguard*2 // Soulhunter*3 // Deathknight*3 // Deathgore*3 // EmberBlade*1 // ArcaneSapper*2

Central: Lunar*3 // OldCurse*3 // HiddenNeedle*3 / CloudWalker*3 // HiddenAssassin*3 // TuskedStorm*3 // DeathMage*2 // Machinist*2 // IceMage*3 // Silancer*2 // FrostMage*3 // Phoneix*2 // MasterMage*3 // Emberstar*2 // ImperialExe*3 // Necromancer*2 // ShadowShaman*3 // LightningMaster*2 // WanderingSpearman*3 //

Back: Commando*4 // Stormlord*3 // Shadowleaf*3 // Rifleman*2 // Chaplain*2 // Mystic*2 // ProfKiller*3 // Sniper*3

Usually I fight against teams based around FD. FD is sooo OP..i really cant counter it. (and everyone in top 20 except me have FD)

I always face off teams like this: WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Lunar or WC-FD-CW-HiddenAssassin-Commando or WC-FD-CW-Commando-Shadows

Please, i really need help. I was in top 3 like a few days ago. Now i can hardly enter top 10..

Can a caster team counter those teams?
    At lvl 90 with those stars on your heroes I think FD can take down any of your teams single handedly