Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: Countering Fallen Dominion Teams

  1. #31
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    perfect strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    I don't see why fallen dominion is a problem, you just have to attack him until he is dead.
    Do not believe whatever the others say. Their strategy will fail one day by chances. This is the best one that will always work.

  2. #32
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    I don't see why fallen dominion is a problem, you just have to attack him until he is dead.
    Best strategy ever. So simple, it is perfect!
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  3. #33
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    14
    This thread is pure gold.
    It also enlightened me.

    The way to counter AS is... here it comes.... attack AS till he is dead.
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

    "The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

  4. #34
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    I don't see why fallen dominion is a problem, you just have to attack him until he is dead.
    Upvoted! You da boss!

  5. #35
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post
    This thread is pure gold.
    It also enlightened me.

    The way to counter AS is... here it comes.... attack AS till he is dead.
    This really works! Thanks for the tip. Now I can counter FD.

  6. #36
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    0
    On a more serious note, I found someone with a 5* fallen dominion. I did not consider him a threat so I sent the standard cookie cutter team.

    I noticed he was very persistent and refused to die, so I attacked him until he was dead - 100% effective.

    Sapper went crazy with all those clones, he had a blast.

    To be fair the enemy was lower level, but the very few others I found with FD had him at just 3*.

  7. #37
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    On a more serious note, I found someone with a 5* fallen dominion. I did not consider him a threat so I sent the standard cookie cutter team.

    I noticed he was very persistent and refused to die, so I attacked him until he was dead - 100% effective.

    Sapper went crazy with all those clones, he had a blast.

    To be fair the enemy was lower level, but the very few others I found with FD had him at just 3*.
    Why are you bullying this guy when you have 5 more levels than him? ^^
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

  8. #38
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    On a more serious note, I found someone with a 5* fallen dominion. I did not consider him a threat so I sent the standard cookie cutter team.

    I noticed he was very persistent and refused to die, so I attacked him until he was dead - 100% effective.

    Sapper went crazy with all those clones, he had a blast.

    To be fair the enemy was lower level, but the very few others I found with FD had him at just 3*.
    Lmao the guy is tankless From my point of view he owned you mate To make that kind of damage with 5 levels less and no tank? You must be kidding me

  9. #39
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Lmao the guy is tankless From my point of view he owned you mate To make that kind of damage with 5 levels less and no tank? You must be kidding me
    5 levels not very significant considering we were both at Purple 4 tier.

    Also these particular heroes are not enchanted yet since it's a beta team, and he only managed to kill my Mystic.

  10. #40
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Lmao the guy is tankless From my point of view he owned you mate To make that kind of damage with 5 levels less and no tank? You must be kidding me
    Not just tankless and 5 levels less but also without commando, without any backrow heroes and a generally completely unsynergistic team.

    Edit: Oh lol look at the background, that's exp booty cave. No wonder it's such a terrible team.

  11. #41
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandastarfish View Post
    Not just tankless and 5 levels less but also without commando, without any backrow heroes and a generally completely unsynergistic team.

    Edit: Oh lol look at the background, that's exp booty cave. No wonder it's such a terrible team.
    There are only 4 caves max in booty cave and commando is very replaceable. If you think that a team will lose wihout commando you are gravely mistaken.

    You seem to be very poorly informed.

  12. #42
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    11
    5 lvls and no tank ... there is nothing to compare ... ur AS + 4 random heroes would have won with that huge difference
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

  13. #43
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    5 lvls and no tank ... there is nothing to compare ... ur AS + 4 random heroes would have won with that huge difference
    Exactly, plus he's in booty cave lol. Enemy's ult doesn't stop time.

  14. #44
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    5 levels not very significant considering we were both at Purple 4 tier.

    Also these particular heroes are not enchanted yet since it's a beta team, and he only managed to kill my Mystic.
    Sorry the comparison is totally invalid. I can barely call that a "team". Actually its a point for FD that he could manage to make such damage in such a fked up team.

  15. #45
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post
    This thread is pure gold.
    It also enlightened me.

    The way to counter AS is... here it comes.... attack AS till he is dead.
    Best tactic ever. Can't wait to get the fd though after reading this topic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •