Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Assassin sucks! suggest no waste money on him!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Ninja Assassin sucks! suggest no waste money on him!

Well, this post could be deleted by admin.

Good thing is Ucool doesn't copy chinese version completely. But This Ninja in UCool compared to Chinese version Phantom Assassin, not worth investing for 3 reasons:

1) 4th skill is nerfed, in chinese version is 270% at lev 90, but in ucool only 180%. this means his ulti only dealt about 13000 instead of 20000+, a huge nerf!
    2) ninja's ulti always miss!!!not sure how it works in chinese version, but this version, ninja's accuracy is 12. commendo's dodge is about 55. but this turn out at least 50% missing!!!! this is what a waste on money!!
    3) 5th skill is not available!!!! This make ninja even worse!! ucool should not nerf ninja because at this stage his 5th skill not available yet!! in Chinese version, all new magic hero, 5th skill available now!

To be honest, I was preparing to get ninja to 5 star, but now totally change my mind coz these 3 reasons! I know ucool try to look after low vip, but this nerf is too much cross the line.

Now looking forward to next month's hero, hopefully will have some interesting hero.

last, as title say, vip 11+ if you read this you know what your better choice

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    He is still powerful in the right circumstances and in raids, but he is so vulnerable to int that he can never be used on a def team.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    after a long time not spending anything i spent 500 dollars on this and i just realized its a huge pile of JUNK!!!!!
    dosent deserve a spot in my grand arena team...
    stupid nerf

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Maybe it's cause im lucky or youre not able to use him right, but he is extremely good for me in PvP.
    About PvE we dont need to talk. He's a beast there.

BTW, this is the third thread about the ninja assasin. I don't think it was necessary to open this one.
    for the watch!

not only int hero, a few other heroes like fallen domin or monkey can easily count ninja as well. what a terrible ninjia, lol

i struggled to fit him into ga team, too. what a terrible nerf has to say...........

no point to following.........but just what a disappointment!! and got gems, items, cheese ready for him, but turn out a junk hero. .lol

btw: this is my ga team team 2 and team 3 are quite un-popular, but i got very well on rank 1 in my server 4IMG_6235.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    this is exactly what they call "ninja nerf"

well, this thread clearly list 3 major reason for players to understand the ucool version "ninja"
    maybe you are lucky, but i did tried tons of combination with high lev vip friends at same server who has domin, monkey, int heroes. like other player said, he can be so easily to count at ucool version.

ninja was a perfect reminder of why i has quit spending an should have kept that way.

500 dollars on something that dosent even deserve a spot in my grand arena..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    500 bucks, oh gosh... I can barely force myself to buy the monthly card for 3 euros...Lets see my this months gaming budget- bought the Star Wars humble bundle pack for 10 euros, great nostalgy and money well spent. Also the Homeworld remastered collection for Steam with 27 euros ( which again was because of nostalgy, oh the countless hours playing Homeworld 2, epic! ) . But 500 bucks into a mobile phone game ? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    ninja was a perfect reminder of why i has quit spending an should have kept that way.

500 dollars on something that dosent even deserve a spot in my grand arena..
    good point this become my reminder, too

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    and everything becomes free after two months....
    technically one and half month my guess is ninja in magic stone at feb 10th, then will be available at end of march, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    and everything becomes free after two months....
    im actually ok with paying to get USEFUL AND RELEVANT stuff earlier, speacially for arena

the problem is pay for borderline pve hero. ridiculous.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Money is for ucool more important than content Vip customers! Its everywhere the same....
    Same with Godfather and Goblin you pay for the VIP lvl and have to pay again to unlock them...