Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Assassin sucks! suggest no waste money on him!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Maybe he will be better at orange.
    stop crying nobody told you to invest him.
    its like im gonna invest a deathgore and say im disapointed and quitting -.-

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    For glass cannon heroes you need at least full orange to evaluate properly. If you are trying to win raid damage meter at all she is a must have no? She should also make the upcoming hard mode crusade much easier and can work for some outland portals as well?

I find it hard to believe a 5-star NA can not find a spot on an arena team. The 3/4 star version should have never been competitive in arena on Chinese servers. The fact that you could do well with a 3-star NA on 5-star teams was the reason she caused so much outcry, and probably why UCool chose to nerf her.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by idanqwe View Post
    Maybe he will be better at orange.
    stop crying nobody told you to invest him.
    its like im gonna invest a deathgore and say im disapointed and quitting -.-
    1) it is orange, i am vip 15
    2) plz read carefully, esprcisly 3 reasons
    3) i am so dispointed but i did's say quiting and said looking forward next month hero.

This is for those who thinking to invest on ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by estel View Post
    For glass cannon heroes you need at least full orange to evaluate properly. If you are trying to win raid damage meter at all she is a must have no? She should also make the upcoming hard mode crusade much easier and can work for some outland portals as well?

I find it hard to believe a 5-star NA can not find a spot on an arena team. The 3/4 star version should have never been competitive in arena on Chinese servers. The fact that you could do well with a 3-star NA on 5-star teams was the reason she caused so much outcry, and probably why UCool chose to nerf her.
    Hard to believe, but if u read 3 reasons and once u founf ninja is counted by int heroes and domin, monkey. Then conclusion for ppl is like no investing on him!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I just registered to chime in how sucky the ultimate is. They need to adjust the hit rate for his ult. They need to revisit his stats and adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by tsoireland View Post
    Hard to believe, but if u read 3 reasons and once u founf ninja is counted by int heroes and domin, monkey. Then conclusion for ppl is like no investing on him!
    Do you have him at 5 stars full orange gear? Just curious.

I think any character less than 5 stars has no place on an end game arena team. It is extra critical for this specific character given the way if it can survive 1-2 extra hits it can heal back to full in a few seconds off chain crits and mega life steal.

Obviously her burst damage is nerfed so instead of killing commando from full health in 2 crits it will take 3 crits. But everything else is the same as the Chinese server. Dodge is part of what counters him and he is also countered by INT heroes like ember there.

But even with NA as it is:

1) You will not top raid damage meters without him going forward
    2) He will always be useful for specific PVE scenarios like Phoenix boss
    3) He will be good for hard mode crusade next month because you can try over and over until you get a string of lucky crits

Even if his arena performance on defense is sub-par (which will most likely fix it self with orange +2 gear and legendary quest down the road if we match Chinese server on everything except ability 4), he is still a great VIP hero compared to say, Blademaster. It is just death mage and cloud walker were MVP heroes before, I don't think you will get another VIP hero anywhere near their power.

Do you have him at 5 stars full orange gear? Just curious.

I think any character less than 5 stars has no place on an end game arena team. It is extra critical for this specific character given the way if it can survive 1-2 extra hits it can heal back to full in a few seconds off chain crits and mega life steal.

Obviously her burst damage is nerfed so instead of killing commando from full health in 2 crits it will take 3 crits. But everything else is the same as the Chinese server. Dodge is part of what counters him and he is also countered by INT heroes like ember there.

But even with NA as it is:

1) You will not top raid damage meters without him going forward
    2) He will always be useful for specific PVE scenarios like Phoenix boss
    3) He will be good for hard mode crusade next month because you can try over and over until you get a string of lucky crits

Even if his arena performance on defense is sub-par (which will most likely fix it self with orange +2 gear and legendary quest down the road if we match Chinese server on everything except ability 4), he is still a great VIP hero compared to say, Blademaster. It is just death mage and cloud walker were MVP heroes before, I don't think you will get another VIP hero anywhere near their power.
    your last paragraph is what i mean: don't invest on ninja to 5 star now! So dispointed with its nerf!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    So, if I am reading this thread correcting, on the 1-10 scale... ninja is about a 2 in arena and about an 8 in raids and general PvE. Meh, not the worse hero around, but certainly nothing to be in a hurry to get.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    So, if I am reading this thread correcting, on the 1-10 scale... ninja is about a 2 in arena and about an 8 in raids and general PvE. Meh, not the worse hero around, but certainly nothing to be in a hurry to get.
    2 in arena is WAY too low, unless you feel 3 star should dominate 5 star heroes.

With ability 4 nerf, I still think he is AT LEAST 8 out of 10 in arena at 5 stars with 90 + max orange gear with enchants.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    2 in arena is WAY too low, unless you feel 3 star should dominate 5 star heroes.

With ability 4 nerf, I still think he is AT LEAST 8 out of 10 in arena at 5 stars with 90 + max orange gear with enchants.
    I'm only basing it by what this thread is saying. I have no personal experience with her, so no opinion. If she is 8/10 in arena and great in PvE, then what is the whole complaint, because you are saying she is a universally great hero.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

Not really, you seem to be basing him on what you read about in the chinese version, where even 3* was usable against 5*.
    Based on the few encounters with orange 3* NA so far, he simply dies too fast, losing 90%+ before even starting up his US.
    And in our current meta, its common to use comm/sl, which are the some of the units they use to counter PA in the chinese version

I think he will start to shine at O+1, where he gets 2x+ more magic resist and quite a bit more armor, but for now, I don't think his an 8.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tsoireland View Post
    Well, this post could be deleted by admin.

Good thing is Ucool doesn't copy chinese version completely. But This Ninja in UCool compared to Chinese version Phantom Assassin, not worth investing for 3 reasons:

1) 4th skill is nerfed, in chinese version is 270% at lev 90, but in ucool only 180%. this means his ulti only dealt about 13000 instead of 20000+, a huge nerf!
    2) ninja's ulti always miss!!!not sure how it works in chinese version, but this version, ninja's accuracy is 12. commendo's dodge is about 55. but this turn out at least 50% missing!!!! this is what a waste on money!!
    3) 5th skill is not available!!!! This make ninja even worse!! ucool should not nerf ninja because at this stage his 5th skill not available yet!! in Chinese version, all new magic hero, 5th skill available now!

To be honest, I was preparing to get ninja to 5 star, but now totally change my mind coz these 3 reasons! I know ucool try to look after low vip, but this nerf is too much cross the line.

Now looking forward to next month's hero, hopefully will have some interesting hero.

last, as title say, vip 11+ if you read this you know what your better choice

Thanks for sharing your experience and reminder.

I have a lvl 89 orange fully geared 3 star NA and also fight some duels with my guildmate 5 star fully geared NA.

Here are my observations:

1 When NA attack, no matter its normal attack or his Ult, NA miss a lot, I guess not only Ucool nerfed its 4th skill, they also reduced his hit accuracy. Its happens that, my lvl 89 orange NA needs attack 11 times to take a lvl 86 shadow down! When NA attack mystic, it could happen that out of 4 attacks, he missed 3 of them!

2 At the same time, NA is easy to be taken down. A strong int team can take NA down in a few secs even its 5 stars! There are a few battles that my NA and my guild NA died right after battle opening! A few attacks from VS plus commando's ult can also take an NA down quickly.

3 NA life steal is great.

4 Good for raids.

5 4 healers +NA team or NA +sapper+VS teams works. However, I can achieve same result or higher win ratio with other teams without NA. He is a good at finishing enemy's heroes off after Sapper and VS did major damage. Because of his vulnerability and his abnormal high missing rate, he is not par with top heroes now.

Conclusion: Ucool nerfed a very popular and strong hero and delivered an inferior version of it. Now it is ok to get him 3 stars to do some raids but not worth to spend 80000 gems to get him 5 stars.
    Server 30 LVL 89

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Int destroys NA, but even if you want to use a phys team comm, tusked, vs, lunar, cw all destroy him too.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Do you guys really want another must have hero like commando was pre 80?

I'm glad his nerfed

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Do you guys really want another must have hero like commando was pre 80?
    Hell no!!!
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.