Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Assassin sucks! suggest no waste money on him!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cancuk View Post
    Just did the magic resist trial VI with rented lv 87 3* P+3 NA, at stage 3, he jumped to the back aaaaaannnd he is gone

killed by the 10k mage a.k.a rabbit ear purple mage...He still squishy for trial VI i think..
    That's why I use CW with him.
    He always sennds his first phantom in the backline of the enemy and then this one catches the first burst. After that I send NA and Sapper to her (both with their US, I know that sappers skill does Mag dmg, but its about having sapper in the back of the enemy as soon as possible). That works for stage 2 and 3.

Stage one is like gambling. When Sapper survives till NA has his US ready it's good, when not reset.

But I can only speak about Trial V and TL81
    for the watch!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Lol to the people that are complaining that the Ninja is nerfed. Ucool is trying to create a balanced fun game, and you are complaining, because you couldn't get that utterly imbalanced character? Kudos to Ucool for adjusting him, despite the fact they will generate less revenue.
    His Orange +1 gear has a lot of health and magic resists, so that will help with survivability.

Keep up the good work!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Lol to the people that are complaining that the Ninja is nerfed. Ucool is trying to create a balanced fun game, and you are complaining, because you couldn't get that utterly imbalanced character? Kudos to Ucool for adjusting him, despite the fact they will generate less revenue.
    His Orange +1 gear has a lot of health and magic resists, so that will help with survivability.

Keep up the good work!
    You are silly. You have no idea how UC's business model works.

Answer this couple questions, where does UC get its revenue?
    If the $$ spender doesn't get incentive to spend, where does the revenue comes from?

Now you may ask, how the heck do you care. Let's say enough people see that spending doesn't really help. Those people will stop, and guess what will happen next.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So, in conclude, NA is not worth to invest?

Quote Originally Posted by vorawut View Post
    So, in conclude, NA is not worth to invest?
    not Worth to invest $$$ to get him to 5*... yes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tsoireland View Post
    1) it is orange, i am vip 15
    2) plz read carefully, esprcisly 3 reasons
    3) i am so dispointed but i did's say quiting and said looking forward next month hero.

This is for those who thinking to invest on ninja!
    All this money spent makes me feel you are an adult with a VERY good job, but looking at your writing style it feels like you are 10 years old ( no offence ).

Quote Originally Posted by Derplords View Post
    All this money spent makes me feel you are an adult with a VERY good job, but looking at your writing style it feels like you are 10 years old ( no offence ).
    maybe he (or she) is just not a native english speaker.
    for the watch!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Certain people are complaining that a hero is not imba.
    Keep catering those people and heroes charge will be a game with 20 vip 11 in each server. Maybe along with 20 masochists.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    As someone who is using a 4 star NA I can say the following...

There seems to be some false assumption that this character is some deus ex machina insta-win character that is game changing (breaking). The truth is he isn't, he's another tool and in the right toolbox he can decimate, but that doesn't mean he isn't without weaknesses.

That being said I"m finding the other magic stone character, the Storm Lord, to be a lot more interesting than the NA. He throws sappers around like ragdolls and is an interrupt machine.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Your desire to quickly judge, and summarily dismiss, another person based upon their sentence structure and grammar makes me feel you have limited life experience and limited or no access to people who utilize english (or american "english") as a second language. No offense.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    it not ucool fault , it Phantom Assasin and Dota who blind you since she is one of op hero.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    With the ucool nerf on NA and sex change. If succubus keeps her legendary skill, NA maybe just only useful in raids and less prominent in the arena in the future, when we get orange +1/2 updates.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Well paid job but in another country probably, so english isn't his/her first language.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Screenshot_2015-02-13-20-33-51.jpg

Guild mate posted in line chat. Shows you how bad ninja is lol full orange against p+3/4 team
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    maybe he (or she) is just not a native english speaker.
    Thanks! English is my second language. But i got almost full mark in tofle test when i was student