Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UC adjusted the 10x bronze chests drop rate

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar

UC adjusted the 10x bronze chests drop rate

I post this information here for ppl who dont know. Well, how can you know if they keep being ninja like this lol.

From this 2pic: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...r-reels-for-me

Hello I have spent nearly 5 million gold buying 10x bronze chests and I have not seen any more lower end purple drops like demon edge, pipe, etc. has this been a recent change or am I just THAT unlucky?

Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer adjusted the 10x bronze chests drop rate because the drop rate for purple items was too high and not intended. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I, myself, spend 5 millions too and got nothing. HC, stop being a greedy @ss

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes, I agree. There should be at least a post or in game mail informing us the change.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    It's NOT OK to spend so much gold to get completely USELESS items which are not even purple.

The drops need to be adjusted, since sometimes you can spend 10 million and get only a few soul stones. And now not even purple items?

Other times I buy 1 chest and get 2 full heroes. Again, NOT OK - drop too random.

Every 10x10 chests, you should get a 1 star hero (7 SS) and a few purple items.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    the hero dropp has been reduced aswell, should inform us about such changes so you know how to plan your gameplay. -1 for ucool

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    This is even more unfair for low VIP players.
    I am VIP 5 and level 73, i have to use all my gold to get the heroes' skills up with another 4 heroes to level, at least, and i can't even efford much bronze chests until i will be somewhat level 83 or so.

The VIP11+ players have other ways to get good items, but the average player has to use all the gold on heroes until 80+.
    This is sooooo awesome, not even having the chance to get even the "normal" purple items from bronze chests anymore -.-

It is just a huge joke, minimizing even the few chances we have to get purple items. Although a lot of people complain about the item problem.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I see the problem in the sudden lack of gold sinks once you get to higher level.

While you're leveling early on, you pretty much can never afford to buy bronze chests - a good drop rate during this situation would be preferable.

Later on though - once you've skilled and enchanted all your heroes - the same drop rate would be way unbalanced.

At the very least, if Ucool decided to nerf purple drops (complete items) - they should introduce purple fragments to drop at a decent rate from chests...
    That would be a fair compromise in my eyes.
    Server: 39 / ID *5579285*
    Guild: Bad Omen *110003971*

Version 1.7.0.342 - 02/10/2015

Improvements:
    Introduced the Server Migration feature by which leaders will be able to migrate their whole account to an older server.
    Improved the Duel feature that a leader can start multiple duels and each duel link will last up to 24 hours!
    Added Hebrew Language
    When leaders spend gems on items, they will get a confirmation notification.
    When leaders reaches level 30 within the designated time, they will immediately get the level 30 reward.

Bug Fixes:
    Fixed Storm Lord’s second skill for its stunning effect.
    Fixed a bug that caused dysfunction to Mystic, Commando and Admiral’s first skills.
    Fixed a bug in Booty Cave and Guild Raid where leaders would lose the battle with mercenaries.
    Fixed a display issue for the number of chat notifications.
    Fixed a display issue in Guild Raid Rank where a leader had 6 heroes in his team.
    Fixed a bug that drop of a stage would be reset in some case.
    Fixed a bug that cause unintended high drop rate of purple gears.
    Continued improving the match system in Crusade.
    Update: They finally made an announcement about this change in the latest change log found here http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...opment-Journal
    Maybe we should all go complain in that thread.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Not fair for bronze chest

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vorawut View Post
    Not fair for bronze chest
    Fixed a bug.
    Why Dont You just make us pay 5$ To Even start the game....i go insane...fixed a bug...omg

Yea this is getting pretty ridiculous, it's already hard enough to get moonglows, etc...but now even the lower tier purple eq need to be farmed. Ugh.

The drop rate wasn't really high any ways. Once in 10x~20x 10x chest I get a demon's edge or the bloody eye level of purple. Not really that spectacular to begin with.

Let me quote Betty:

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We contacted our developers and they told us that the drop rate hasn't been changed for over a month. And we are considering rewarding more equipment from some other sources now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Source: Link

So... the plan was changed from rewarding more equipment to less equipment?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    That's sad.

I dont want to be forced to stop playing the game because of shit like this.

kthx

Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post
    The drop rate wasn't really high any ways. Once in 10x~20x 10x chest I get a demon's edge or the bloody eye level of purple. Not really that spectacular to begin with.
    Now the drop rate is somewhere around 1 drop every 18mil gold spent (from the other thread), I have personally spent nearly 7mil gold with no purples at all

Quote Originally Posted by VapeZone View Post
    To proof the drop rate i spent 9m of gold per day for 2 consecutive days just to try it. 9m before server reset and another 9m the next day after server reset. Thus 100 bronze chests each time. 1st day 0 purple gear / reel out of the 100, and the next 100 got me an ice staff on the 100th summon. So 1 out of 200 is even less than 1%! And considering if that 100th did not drop i would assume there're no more purple gear / reel that can be obtained from bronze chest anymore! Why do you guys fix the rate? As players with excess amount of gold so much to be able to summon lots of bronze chest would be either moderate / high vip players or casual monthly card vip players that had played and supported this game long enough to have that excess of gold! The items obtained are useful, even for enchantment, not to mention the ice staff, corgeiran glaive, demon edge all can be use to craft all around shoes which are even used at orange heroes!!
    This game definitely earn lots of money from players supporting already, thus why even remove the tiny little benefits that as a player can have? Even though i'm a vip15, fixing this rate is still unsatisfying for me, not to mention every player who is supporting the game!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    Confirmation!
    The drop rate is lower. I spent 3m gold everyday for brozen chest and it changed for 2 days, after 18mb patch. Pls bring the rate back!
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38