Thread: gear

Question gear

Hello ! I have a Question
    What its beter to do with your gear, its beter to wait until your next lvl gear or its beter to promote the hero ? Thanx

New Comers
    I personally like to be prepared so I try to get as much gear as possible I'm still pretty new.
    I've been looking around for a list of the gear needed for the next upgrade/ promote before I upgrade/promote, but so far its been hard.
    I've heard their trying to fix it so you can see all the gear your hero will need.
    I have a couple heroes written down if you let me know which ones you need I can post them for you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    dizzy there's a little chest armour button on your hero, on the left of the PROMOTE button. That will display all the current and future items this hero will need.

as to ventuz's question - do the math. The scaling of enchants is linear , in other words 3* enchant on an item will give 3x 1* enchant on an item. From there on you can do the math what stats will increase if you promote your hero and equip+enchant all the gear you can put on. Generally I doubt you'll improve if you promote a hero only to put 3 items after that, so perhaps at least 4 , 5 is best.